[One] Hunting A Dangerous Target

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Kali
Casual Mod

Re: [One] Hunting A Dangerous Target

Post by Kali » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Because, I have a couple of concepts. One is going with the character I'm working on. Her backstory is that when she was young, she was found by a retired Japanese Assassin who was taking down a trafficking ring. And a long time of rehabilitation got her to be a normal person. But, even after all this time she's still being looked for. Eh, her story is a bit more messed up (not in the adult content kind of way), but I dunno if you wanna know.

The other character would be the daughter of the owner of a huge tech company which has been in the family for a long time. Her mom was killed in a workshop 'accident' that also severely burned the character. She's got a twin brother, and an uncle who's trying to get rid of her, but every way he's tried has failed.

Now, any of these could also actually fit for #2 as well if I made them younger.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:58 pm

Ahh, both ideas sound so interesting. XD

Kali
Casual Mod

Post by Kali » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:31 pm

lol. I know!

Hm... I could technically go with both characters. One being an older age, and the other being the younger girl.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Kali
Casual Mod

Post by Kali » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Sorry for not finishing yet, just waiting for feedback on the idea. lol

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 am

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I honestly didnt think I'd be busy this much this week. XD

Okey dokey. So I think I have come to a decision! Even though I had a scenario where the other character has some form of kick ass skills, I would still prefer the one where the other character doesn't know much in that aspect. I'm the end, though, it's your decision. :D

Maybe we could introduce the one character with the kick ass skills could be introduced later on in the roleplay??

Kali
Casual Mod

Post by Kali » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 am

Well, if we go with Abeandra being the adult, and have the girl with the tech company as the kid, Abeandra's got a character attached to her that would have kickass skills. Kirana. She's a retired Japanese assassin.

My other question is... how much do you want to know about Abeandra's back story? basically, do you want to know all her secrets? or find them out? cause it's a doozy.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 pm

I think I'd like to find them out as the roleplay mivws along. :3

Kali
Casual Mod

Post by Kali » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Sounds good. I'll leave her bio vague then. I'll get to work.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Okey dokey. Good luck in work! :)

Kali
Casual Mod

Post by Kali » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Ok. Abeandra is complete. If she's good, we can start when you're ready, and I'll get up a profile for the teenager who will be needing their help down the line. Then I'll give a small profile for Abeandra's caretaker, Kirana.