[1x1] Phantom Blade

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Reaper
Silver

Re: [One] Phantom Blade

Post by Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:20 pm

It's up void
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:33 pm

I'll pm you where we left off
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

sakuraknight69

Post by sakuraknight69 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 pm

im joining in if you don't mind reaper

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 pm

I don't mind at all.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

sakuraknight69

Post by sakuraknight69 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:46 pm

ok ^~^ ill have the cs up soon

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Great!

Soul_Shadow1

Post by Soul_Shadow1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Going offline for a bit Reaper. Got my GED orientation in thirty minutes.

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Alright soul.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:18 pm

hope it goes well
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

yourbabyrose

Post by yourbabyrose » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:17 am

Name. Coconut "Coco" Lane

Age. 17

Species. Cat Girl

Weapons. Enchanted Quiver and Bow (The quiver is enchanted so it will never run out of arrows, and the bow will never miss whatever the user aims at)

Personality. Coco is a bit... mean. She tends to be a fighter and an arguer, even going as far as yelling at people that annoy her or do something stupid. She's a sweet soul, and can act a bit sexual at times but she's actually very pure. She's the motherly type at times as well, although she also believes people should watch out for themselves. She's confusing, most of all. Always changing her mind or going against what she says. She stands for what she believes in, and has high hopes for everyone she befriends.

Although she's nice enough, she hates being betrayed. She doesn't believe in second chances, and she will kill anyone who screws her over. She can come off as loud and violent, and that's because she is! She's very funny and amusing, and her cat side is always fighting with her human side. She hates being petted but catch her in a good mood and maybe you can scratch her behind the ear.

Bio. Coco is the fourth of eight siblings (her mother was a cat person.. cat's have litters!). For this reason, she has always been pretty poor. But also for this reason, she's a fighter. Coco has lived a life where things were never handed down to her easily. Everything she has she's earned -- including her life.

Early on Coco used to get her family in trouble for disrespecting authorities, she was seen as the "bad egg" of her family. She's pretty enough, and because of this she has always been underestimated. Her dreams and goals have always been much higher than her sisters. Coco has always been an explorer, even when she was a kitten.

Appearance. She has Heterochromia so her eyes are different colors like in the picture!
a little ray of sunshine. 💫