[1x1] Phantom Blade

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
shadowvoidboss
Gold

Re: [One] Phantom Blade

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:13 pm

soulless wolf whats up.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

4444marta

Post by 4444marta » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Okay here's my CS I finally found. Sorry for taking so long... >_<)

CS 1

Name: Angie Moon

Specie: Cat person

Weapons: Black twin blades, occasionally poisoned. Also her cat claws, if that counts. She mostly uses her weapons when the enemy can't see her.

Personality: Angie is relaxed and laid back around her friends. She likes to meet new people, specially from other races, because she learns many things about them. She's very serious when it comes to work, anything she gets paid for, even waiting tables. When she gets angry she can go a bit overboard, and even if she doesn't like apologizing, she always ends up doing so.

Bio: Being born in a thieve's family, Angie was always the most agile kid in the street. Everyone loved her because she was very nice. But she didn't want to be a thief, she wanted to travel around all the kingdoms and meet different people, so she had to go to school and learn. Her parents were caught and she was left alone when she was 8. As she was near some villager's road, a human woman took her in and raised her to be a traveler.
From then on, she has traveled to two kingdoms, the human's and the harpy's, as well as her own kingdom. In the harpy's kingdom she met a really good friend and she has been traveling with her for a year. They are quite the dynamic duo.

Appearance:
crop.jpg
crop.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 696 times
CS 2

Name: Helen Skyblue

Specie: Harpy

Weapons: A high-quality bow, 20 normal arrows, and 5 fire arrows. She also carries a small dagger, in case somebody attacks her from a close distance although she doesn't know how to use it very well.

Personality: Helen is always shy with new people, because she feels like they won't like her. But when you get to know her, she is kind and quite cheerful. She's not confident in herself, in spite of being a great fighter.

Bio: She had always lived in her kingdom and had a pretty normal life, until a kitty girl and a human woman came to her home. The woman said she wanted to stay in that kingdom and buy a house. But the kitty girl told her about so many beautiful things from other places and Helen started to think about traveling. That's when the girl offered to take Helen with her and she accepted.

Appearance:
large.jpg
large.jpg (173.73 KiB) Viewed 696 times

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Okay, but one problem. I can't remember a thing about it.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Name Suzu Liliana

Age 16

Species Neko

Weapons Khopesh (Egyptian sickle)

Personality
Suzu is a calm and timed person when it comes to serious matters as the way she was taught. When having her alone however she tends to be a bit more playful and cheery like the young cat she really is inside. She's amazed by the world and would love to see it all if she could. While her time on the road seeing dead bodies isn't rare to her any longer since bandits are not an unusual occurrence. Her skill with her weapons really paid off in this aspect. She is a very open person and enjoys meeting other races even if she is not very fond of the harpies she has met. She is a very curious cat as well.

Bio
Suzu as a child was given away to the local shrine. She was taken in by the owners who couldn't get children. Suzu always felt like a lost child, she was aware the shrine owners weren't her real parents especially by the way they acted. They were strict and didn't allow her a childhood, she was learned the way of taking care of the shrine and became it's shrine maiden. Recently she was requested by the shrine owners to spread the words of religion over the many kingdoms. She was given a good amount of money to take care of herself and a carriage with a rider. It seemed like an excuse to get rid of her in her mind but she would gladly take it. She had always wanted to see the world instead of always being locked down to the shrine at the tallest mountain of their kingdom.

Appearance
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:23 pm

I will post it in a moment.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:25 pm

It's up.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:02 am

Just to mention since I'm on my phone I might make some spelling mistakes, sorry if it happens.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

4444marta

Post by 4444marta » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Lol PM me... I still remember)