When They Killed (OnexOne)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

You Think I Wont

Re: When They Killed (OnexOne)

Post by You Think I Wont » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 pm

~You're My Forever~

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Selene Amaia Kneel

Grade: Senior

Personality:
(I hope you don't mind me adding this. If you do, I shall delete it! OwO )
Selene tends to just mostly glare at people and she shows no emotion towards others. It's very difficult to get any emotion from her and people would just have to press the right buttons to make that happen. Selene won't usually talk to others unless she absolutly has to, say of she's taking an order for a customer, or asking where a certain classroom is at her university. Even though the young woman desperately wishes to become a professional singer and actress, deep down, she hates dealing with a shit-ton of people. It's not because of the stage fright and not because she has social anxiety. It's because she honest to God hates poeple. It's very hard for her to make a friend and she has very few at her workplaces and at her school.
If she does happen to make a new friend, she may tend to tease them and crack a sarcastic joke every once and a while. She will also show her motherly side if they have any bad habits (like her older brother), such as smoking, drinking, and not eating enough. If anyone tries to harm them in any way, Selene won't have to just use her "death will claim you" glare, she will use her fists, feet, knees, and whatever other means are lying around closest to her to remove said enemy from the situation. The student also has an undying love and respect for her older brother, Kou. He was the only person around to take care of them when they were younger, so she tries to take care of him whenever she can-- when he's not overseas.

Appearance:
Height: 5'7

Weight: 120 pounds

Body Type: Although Selene is a bit more lean and skinny, she does have a bit if muscle on her arms, shoulders, and legs, showing that she works out a bit. Her shoulders a wide, along with her hips to match, creating a bit if an hourglass figure. Her wide shoulders have to be held up by a largerb wider ribcage, which is able to hold up her medium size; feminine attributes. Her stomach doesn't poke out like a beer gut, instead almost always looked like it is sucked inwards. Her thighs are a bit large, which narrows smoothly into her knees and then a bit wider with her muscles calves.

Skin Tone: Pale. She often wears make up; red, or a shade of dark pink lipstick, eyeshadow that ranges from a multitude of the colors red, black, grey, and purple, and her nails are the color of a dark pink, or maroon.

Hair Color: A pale gold, possibly blonde, that fades into mamy shades of pink.

Eye Color: A bright gold.

Attire: Selene wears an assortment of outfits that fit her dark personality, the material being leather and the colors of black and red. Most of her outfits show a bit more skin that most. She'll also wear chokers and loves chains and spikes. She has three piercings on her left ear, the one in her earlobe is attached to a small chain that connects with her lip piercing. She'll wear leather boots with heels and belts. She had a bunch of fingerless, black leather gloves, some with the knuckles revealed, and one if her favorite outer layers is a long, black leather trench coat that is waterproof.

Picture:
(I honestly didnt think this would work. Haha. XD )
(Art belongs to me. Ask for use by contacting me. ;D )
Screenshot_20171120-144104.png
Screenshot_20171120-144104.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 81 times

You Think I Wont

Post by You Think I Wont » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Accepted! I'll get it set up soon
~You're My Forever~

You Think I Wont

Post by You Think I Wont » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:34 pm

~You're My Forever~

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Thanks!

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Thanks! ^-^
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

You Think I Wont

Post by You Think I Wont » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:01 pm

You're welcome!
~You're My Forever~

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 pm

This sounds like Heathers so I wanna join
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

You Think I Wont

Post by You Think I Wont » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:29 pm

Lol, yeah it's shamelessly based off Heathers. And sure, you can most definitely join!
~You're My Forever~

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Thank you very much. I thought I had thanked you beforehand, but I guess I was too tired and forgot. :'D