[One] A Little Surprise

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Argonaut24
Bronze

Re: [One] A Little Surprise

Post by Argonaut24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:12 am

Name: Clyde Blackburn

S.O:Heterosexual

Job: Soldier

Personality: He is very stubborn and determined. He is also kind to people who deserve it and is a very caring person. He would die for someone he loved.

Short Bio: Clyde grew up with caring parents. Sadly, they died in a crash when he was in highschool. After he graduated, he fell in love with Niya and eventually he was sent over seas. Things happened back home, and the next thing he knew, they weren't together anymore so he spent 8 of the nine years over seas fighting alone, wondering who she was with every night. He had come home for a 6 month leave before having to go back to serving his country when she knocked on his door with a child asking to go to the bathroom.

Appearance:

Extra: Is 6' 6"
Last edited by Argonaut24 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:53 am

I'll make my CS now!!
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:58 am

Alrighty

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:03 am

W.I.P (I gotta eat!)

~Name~
Niya Robinson

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~S.O~
Straight

~Job~
Niya is going to school to become a doctor, for now she models from time to time.

~Personality~
Niya is friends with almost everybody, and is a loving mother. She likes to help the homeless, read to the senior citizens, and rescue wounded animals and birds. Her hobbies include sports, cooking, and making her own clothing. She loves fashion and driving around the block. Niya has a talent with animals and often operates small businesses concerning them no matter how troubling they turn out. She is very concerned with the environment and other social issues and encourages children clean up after themselves. She keeps a small garden in her backyard, to which she tends occasionally. Niya actually has an above-average intelligence and was one of the smartest students at the High School she went to. Niya can be shy at times and very loving, but she does speak her mind and doesn't let people control her life. She's strong minded and speaks up for others. She is a very protective mother and will murder anyone who even lays a hand on Samantha.

~Short Bio~
Niya was almost always a good girl, she did have a messed up time when she was younger, but she tried to forget about the pass. She had been living with her adopted parents since she was about eight years old and that's when she became the good girl she was supposed to be. She fell in love at a young age and ended up getting pregnant at 19, having her first kid when she was almost 20. Niya had to raise Samantha by herself most of the time because the father was never there and she wasn't with the father anymore.

~Appearance~

~Extra~
Niya's daughter, Samantha who's almost four
Last edited by Jasmine on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:10 pm

I'll take one!
The Sound of Silence

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Name:
Jasper Victoria Frasier
S.O:
Heterosexual
Job:
Getting interviewed
Personality:
Kind, gentle, naive, stubborn, and playful
Short Bio:
Jasper was a nerdy girl growing up, she hit High school and got a bit darker. Due to her parents getting divorced she lost her nerdy side was gone, she fell in love with the bad guy when she went to college. Only after a big frat party her boyfriend's friend had gotten her drugged and started to use her, but the boyfriend didn't seem to think that's what happened. They've been broken up ever since and that friend happened to have gotten her pregnant. She's managed for 5 years until she ran out of options.
Appearance:
tumblr_mqf8hsEoOu1qh3t6oo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqf8hsEoOu1qh3t6oo1_500.jpg (47.31 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Holly Fraiser, 4 (her birthday is the next month)
718full-alisa-bragina.jpg
718full-alisa-bragina.jpg (166.15 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Extra: MUSE B
The Sound of Silence

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Argonaut24, I'll post it now then I'll work on my male CS!

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:47 pm

~Name~
Garrett Borns

~Age~

~Gender~
Male

~S.O~
Straight

~Job~
Tattoo artist/Musician

~Personality~
Garrett is a very sweet and loving father, who takes very good care of their daughter. He would do anything for his daughters, even die or sell his soul if he had to. When he's around his daughters, he's way more lovable, playful, and he plays around a lot. If anyone tries to hurt his babies, he would murder them. Nobody can touch a hair on their pretty little head. Garrett may come off as mean when he's not around his children, he doesn't really talk to people that he doesn't really know or don't want to know. He likes to read a lot and he's very smart, smart enough to be a doctor and many other things. If you do get close to him, then he's actually way sweeter than he was before.

~Short Bio~
Garrett use to date Jasper when he was in college and during that time he was a bit of a bad person, but he became even worse when he found his girlfriend with one of his close friends. He wanted to murder them both right then and there, but he didn't want to go to jail so he just dropped out of school and that's when he found a new love, then had a child at a bit of a young age. He had to raise the child after his wife had died, but he always has some type of help either from a family member or girls.

~Appearance~

~Extra~
His daughter, Anna who just turned 3

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 am