(ONExONE) Intertwined

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
QueenOfRavens

(ONExONE) Intertwined

Post by QueenOfRavens » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:45 am

Intertwined?

What does it mean to be intertwined? Well I'll tell you. Every five years people from the ages sixteen through thirty are recruited from the three regions. Jasmine District, Opal District, and Grim District. There are two people are picked from each District and are put into a program called. SAGE. SAGE, is a program for the gifted. As they like to call it. There are many different areas to excella in this program but each person is divided into a section. Now about Intertwined. Each person will be brought into a room and they will be tested to see who their soul will be intertwined with. One will gain spiecal abilities through this process and the other will gain increased strength and heightened senses. Those who gain special abilities will be placed in classes to learn how to control them an they will be loyal servants to their realm. While on the other hand those who gain the strength and heightened senses will be put into guardian classes to learn how to protect and serve their partner. The Guardians will be given special weapons with small spiritual abilities to help them to fight against anyone or thing that wished to harm their partner. For the gifted are very precious gems to our realms and others seek them out to kill, steal, or take them. We all shall meet very soon.

My CS

Name: Rabbit Snow
Ability(Gifted): she has the ability to shapeshift into almost anything. But not in the way you would think. When Rabbit shapeshifts she shapeshifts into a shadow of that animal or person or thing. She is know as a shadow walker. There are only few with this ability which makes her very high class in this world. Her rare talent is high craved by evil since it can be used to spy on others. And not only can she shapeshift with this ability she can control almost anything that cast a shadow. Although she hasn't mastered that at all only able to control small creatures so far. Her eyes go black and she is unable to move when in this state though so it can be quite a disadvantage to her. Also she is much more sensitive to the sun then most people so she must not be out in the sun without protection from it for long periods of time or she can become very ill.
Personality: Unlike what most people think. She is quite kind and caring for others even though she grew up spoiled rich. She is quite and doesn't speak much. She likes to observe others rather then be hoping around with joy and laughter. She is actually easily flustered even when she keeps a stone cold face most of the time.
BackStory(simple or long you choice): Rabbit grew up being bullied because she was a bit...odd to say in nice terms. Other kids hated being around her cause she gave them the creeps. They picked on her cause of how different she acted even though she was nice to others. She became a by choice mute after an accident happened at her school and blamed herself. She was soon found by the program and taken away.
Apperance:
Screenshot_20170924-013653.jpg
Screenshot_20170924-013653.jpg (726.36 KiB) Viewed 411 times
The Darkness Is The Best Of Friends I'll Ever Have

Nylex

Re: (ONExONE) Intertwined

Post by Nylex » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 am

This is interesting

Nylex

Post by Nylex » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:02 pm

I'll make a CS in a bit

Nylex

Post by Nylex » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:54 pm

My CS
Name: Lewis Avone
Ability(Gifted): Lewis has the ability to control elements at will but to do so he has to be close to one to control it for example to control water he has to be close to a lake or anything that has water inside
Personality: Lewis is a very happy person he knows when to be serious but most of the time he's laughing talking and cracking jokes he does have bad temper when somthing happens that effects him in anyway
Backstory: Lewis was born in a poor family but that never really affected Him in anyway he was always a happy person he got into some fights because of his anger problems but that never really effected his learning he was a smart kid he knew right and wrong so he tried his best in school
Appearance:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (63.61 KiB) Viewed 392 times

QueenOfRavens

Post by QueenOfRavens » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Nylex the Abilities are only for the Gifted. I am looking for someone to play a Guardian.

This is the Guardian CS.
Name
Weapon(get one small ability with chosen weapon)
BackStory
apperance

QueenOfRavens

Post by QueenOfRavens » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Boopies

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:32 pm

I am interested

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 am

Name:
Jasper Wolf
Weapon:
His ability summons a dark blade from a marking on his shoulder, the mark is know as Fugatori. Named after the demonic king said to have wielded it ages ago.
Backstory:
Jasper was 12 when the Fugatori seal had began etching into his skin. He was said to be of the ancient Demon King's bloodline, he refuses to be anything like him and chooses to be a Guardian. Protect those who deserve it.
apperance:
c1cd1eeb-e98d-4e3e-8c25-6ce2f0cfd60a.jpg
c1cd1eeb-e98d-4e3e-8c25-6ce2f0cfd60a.jpg (188.07 KiB) Viewed 333 times
The Sound of Silence