(SIM)(F) The Pack

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Nylex

(SIM)(F) The Pack

Post by Nylex » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm

You was out with your friends on night parting you wake up your bed with holes and blood on your shirt wiredly it was in the shape on of an dog like animal you go into to school and strangely your friends said they woke up with the same thing holes and blood on the shirts

CS
Name
Hobbies
Personality
Bio
Appearance(werewolf form)

My CS
Name: Lewis Avone
Hobbies: Lewis likes to hang out with his friends and party and play video games he also loves to draw
Personality: Lewis is a smart, funny person he can be mean sometimes but that's because of his anger problems
Bio: Lewis never met his father when he was born he had his first fight when he was 11 and ever since then he started to get angry for no reason he can snap any second if you say or do anything anoyying
Appearance:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (102.62 KiB) Viewed 491 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (63.61 KiB) Viewed 491 times

Eragon
Bronze

Re: (SIM)(F) The Pack

Post by Eragon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 am

Is this a retry?
Strength, character building and patience comes through the mundaneness of life.

- FlameHeart Zerath the Fire-Tamer

Nylex

Post by Nylex » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Yeah I made this RP back on my old account

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Thought so I was in it. I'm just find my old CS.
Strength, character building and patience comes through the mundaneness of life.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Name: Ezrail Shore

Nick Name: Ezra

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He is kind, positive, smart and open to people or tries to be. He is encouraging, always pushing people to take that step further. Some people even us him as a bully shield. Just call out his name and expect the bully to scatter, with their tails between their legs.

Hobbies: Massive martial artist exclusively: Taekwondow, kicking boxing and jiujitsu. He also play REP team in basketball. If he is not practicing any of that, expect him to be reading, video gaming, eating or going out with friends.

Likes: His favourite food is sushi, lasagna, in fact any Italian and most Chinese and Japanese food. His favourite video game are Overwatch, destiny 2, Halo 5 and StarCraft II.

Bio: He and his little sister Katherine, had grown up in a rick family. A big house painted white, a couple of super cars in the garage which he drive every so often. Anyway, his parents gave him a lot of attention when he was a baby and only then. They stared to neglect him when he reached 10 years old. That was when he picked up a lot of different martial art disciplines. Something to fill that hole in his heart as is parents had no time for him or his sister because they were always too busy at work. He started looking for friends a lot more as well. At school he became popular, known as the ‘ninja guy’ who can climb on buildings and backflip on them. His peers saw him to loom up a someone, a good role model. He was fit, rick, smart. He seemed like he had his life together but an actual factual he always looked at his cup as half empty.

Appearance:

Nylex

Post by Nylex » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Accepted

Blooded Rose

Post by Blooded Rose » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:31 pm

CS
Name: Aria Preste ( how to pronounce her first name- Are-e-ia)
Hobbies: Running, writing, doing photography
Personality: Funny, she likes making people laugh, popular
Bio: Aria is known to be a prankster, she likes making people laugh and smile and has the sort of playful spirit to her. She loves being active and is usually very hyper.
Appearance:(wolf form)- Image
Appearance: (human form)- Image

Nylex

Post by Nylex » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Accepted

Blooded Rose

Post by Blooded Rose » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Alright, when can we start?)

Nylex