[1x1] Karada No Ai

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[1x1] Karada No Ai

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Coda Moon always seemed off. He wouldn't change the same times the other boys would. Uh, wait, wait wait. That's not good way to start a story, is it?
The main point, was that the guy Coda was a weird dude. He surpisingly, could beat the living hell outta somebody if he wanted to. He's often gotten into fights (so had (Muse) but still) because someone pissed him off or they tried hurting some rich chick named Misaki. A-lot of the student body thought he had a crush on her. Anyway, his voice sounded a bit too light for (Muse's) liking, and he was hiding something. (Muse) was determined to find out what his enemy's secret was.

(Additional info & rules will be in posts below.)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [One] Karada No Ai

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Additional Information:

So, this is an idea I've had for a while. Where two enemies possibly fall one another. Uh... I was thinking that Muse could be a womanizing bully and, my character, Coda, the undercover female bodyguard. Yep. It's pretty crappy, but meh. Lol.
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Rules:
-Follow RPF Rules always.
-Cursing, fighting, and romance are allowed. *No more than kissing, please.
-No controlling my character, vise versa.
-Lemme know if you'll be gone for a while/dropping out. I will do the same. I understand if you can't--Life does get in the way. So, no worries. Haha.
-If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.
-If you have any ideas, feel free to throw 'em at me, I'll be happy to hear them!
-Most importantly, have fun!
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miro-chan
Bronze

For stuffs