Legends survive.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Eragon
Bronze

Re: Legends survive.

Post by Eragon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:39 am

Curious are we. Well, civilisation hasn’t touched the planet for a very long time. It can be anything.

Ima leave that a surprise when we get up to it. MAWHAHAHAHA!!!
“War is death to the old and birth to the new.”

-Arch Spellweaver Greglar the Bender

Midnyte64

Post by Midnyte64 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:48 am

Name: Kaida Hashimoto

Species: Half Demon and Half Something Else.

Personality: Cuddledemon is what some might call her as she extremely cuddly and affectionate to females and merely treats males friendly, but yet treats the more feminine males that could potentially be considered traps as she would females showing heavy interest in the female form over the male form. She is an extremely friendly girl to those who give her no reason to be otherwise, but when angered one should watch that they don't lose their head as a result. She is a bit like her mother in some ways like how she finds chaos to be very attractive, but also in that she likes to help others, though she will sometimes force them to pay a price for her services, as a result she can sometimes be seen making tempting deals with the devil for people to take as everything falls apart.

Likes: Females, Friends, Cuddling, Affection, Having fun, Crows/Ravens, Graveyards and the Dead, Family.

Dislikes: Boredom and overly close males that don't take a hint, as well as not getting her way.

Sexuality: Gay

Love interest: (optional)

Weaponry:
-Her Nails/Claws which she can use to cause a lot of pain if she so wishes

Supernatural abilities:
- Superhuman Strength, Durability, and Agility that greatly surpass human limits, and enhanced senses such as Sight, Smell, Taste, and Touch enhanced to only somewhat beyond human limits.
- Her Nails/Claws are insanely strong practically indestructible, though while they are sharp, it is only as sharp as the sharpest human nails could be at best. Her horns are the same way with their durability.
- Her body can survive in environments that can't support human life at all, but she still needs some kind of oxygen or other gas that she can draw energy from and breathe in.
- Ageless as far as anyone knows.

Kit: (Armor, food, shields, etc.)
- An enchanted crystal collar that was given to her by her mother, that makes it so she always has a chance to react when attacked and isn't simply killed while asleep for example.
- Some weird looking and smelling bars that appear to be food, though would not be something a human would ever consider eating.
- The clothes on her back which seem quite useless for protection from attack or even the elements for that matter, they consist of a pair of skin-tight bottoms that cover only her unmentionables and the upper portion of her thighs, a skin-tight tank that links up with her collar and lacks shoulders, and a jacket which appears to be simply sports jersey or something but with no team marked on it. These clothes might be special however considering nobody has seen them ripped or torn, not even a thread sticking out.

Secrets: (Optional)
- Her mother held a title of Phantom Blackbird, the origins of that title her mother used as a name are unknown but like her mother, she shares an affinity with crows.

Other info: Kaida is not known in the slightest for being quiet or stealthy, and is easily detected whenever she attempts to do so, unless it is for only seconds that she tries to be stealthy, for like sneaking up and going boo.

Appearance:
Heroes Never Die! Or was that Legends?

(Let me know if there is anything that I need to add or fix. This just something I wrote up as I got the inspiration for it. ^-^

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Accepted.

Hero’s never die lol. Is that an Overwatch quote?

Midnyte64

Post by Midnyte64 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Yup, by the character Mercy when using her Ultimate before she was reworked, and it revived all nearby Heroes on her team. I assumed you were making the reference with your thing. lol

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:27 pm

I though about it yes but wasn’t referring to it. And I do play Overwatch.

Curious however about you Character. Can she survive the inside of a stomach?

Midnyte64

Post by Midnyte64 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:09 pm

I have to admit that I never considered that scenario, I would say true to her canon, but that is outside of this RP, which would make her even more powerful with her other abilities, I scaled her back a bit for this, so I have to say it would be your call more than mine.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Well actually. Being able to survive a stomach for even an hour will be useful in this RP.
Hint hint.

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Oi, I like this idea you got here, I'll hopefully have a CS up within a day or so.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:59 am

I honeslty didn't expect to have this many people join.

Midnyte64

Post by Midnyte64 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:47 am

Anyway with the stomach thing, if you allow her to be able to survive in it, I am happy to go along with it.

Now in all seriousness, when is this thing going to start? I am pretty pumped for this RP.