Legends survive.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Atreus

Re: Legends survive.

Post by Atreus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:00 am

XD enemies made comrades
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Midnyte64

Post by Midnyte64 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:35 am

I am heavy considering joining this thing, I have to ask however are more fantasy things allowed too, or just sci-fi stuff?

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:07 am

Mind if I tagged along?^-^/
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:22 am

Name: Sachiko 'Whisper' Annysia

Species: Human

Personality: Sachiko or as some call her Whisper is more along the lines of fun loving. She enjoys the thrill of combat and sometimes jokes around like it's some game. Combat is her life and she won't anyone take that away from her. It actually is what she was bred to do seeing as she was born into a super soldier program and was genetically modified. Sachi is loyal to the core though and you'll be glad to have her watching your six. Some would say we can be playful at times and others would say she's a little childish. What with the things she likes and the way she may act at times.

Sachi is friendly and loves to try to be friends with the others on her team. Though sometimes she can get a bit awkward and nervous easily when outside of combat. Hence how she got her little nickname that stuck with her since training. She prefers to have tactical advantage over her enemy, meaning high ground, flanking that sort of thing.

Likes: Loves music, reading, gaming, headshots, guns, hacking. The color red. Loves messing around with tech, whether its fixing weapons, doing maintenance, or simply fixing up anything.

Dislikes: People who can't appreciate the art of hacking. Brutes who have no finesse. Trolls, missing a shot.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Love interest: Open.^-^

Weaponry: A high caliber armor piercing sniper rifle that has a bayonet at the end and has thermal sights. An assault rifle that switches between burst and rapid fire. Magnum and an omni blade. Has a couple of frag grenades on her, just in case.

Supernatural abilities:

Increased strength, agility, durability, and perception due to being apart of genetically altered super soldier program.

Kit: High durability combat armor. Durable headphones. Enhanced shielding. Omni tool for hacking into things. Cloaking devise for stealth operations. A very large music playlist built into her omni tool. A grappling hook. Probable energy shield and barriers.

Secrets: She got the name Whisper because she once got startled and shot a guy during training because he whispered in her ear.

Other info: Is the best damn sniper you will ever meet and is pretty skilled at hand to hand combat. LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!

Appearance: You wouldn't really expect it but Sachi isn't that tall. She stands at roughly 5'2" and hates being called short. She has short black hair that she's dyed to have red highlights that fit her very well.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-09-28-00-44-25-1.png
Screenshot_2017-09-28-00-44-25-1.png (525.28 KiB) Viewed 517 times

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:15 am

Woah, another Spartan.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Argonaut24 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:57 pm
SPIDAH RAWK wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:47 pm
I would assume humans would be required to use life support systems.
Humans wont need oxygen on the planet as it has more oxygen in its atmosphere than Earth does but Eragon may say otherwise. I'm just telling the science.
I was under the impression that the CO2 levels in the atmosphere are at a toxic level.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:09 pm

i'm excited for this one
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:30 am

Im ready to start

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:44 am

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.^-^

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:13 am

quote=Midnyte64 post_id=128427 time=1506573304 user_id=158]
I am heavy considering joining this thing, I have to ask however are more fantasy things allowed too, or just sci-fi stuff?
[/quote]
Ya. I’m allowing fantasy. I think the combination of both makes it all the more interesting.

Actually another RP I will be making as a saying ‘A universe where science and magic compete.

And shadow accepted.
Strength, character building and patience comes through the mundaneness of life.

- FlameHeart Zerath the Fire-Tamer