[REQ] The Corners of Darkness

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Aki

[REQ] The Corners of Darkness

Post by Aki » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Made with my good friend Wint~ Will post more to this if others are interested.
<~>
"This world that they call home. The world where you can own everything, and still want more. This world is infested, ever since the birth of the humans. There's not wonder why they seem to try to fight each other day after day, to win what exactly? A rank over another... It seems.

Whatever. What humans do is not my business. As long as they make sure to stay out of the way of my rule. Now go, my children. Choose your prospects from this dry, barren land and give them a ring. Give them the power to turn this world around. If not, I shall kill them later on."

Then, after that day, the world was turned around,as the Queen of Darkness implemented her evil powers into the hands of strange humans, who used to be completely normal, that were deemed to rule the earth, together, under the Queen.

The Queen ruled over The earth before the creation of humans. She thought humans would be measly puppets, but they revolted and trapped her powers somewhere unknown, to be awaken later.

All prospects were transported to Tokyo, Japan, whether they had family to care about or not, into an underground chamber where they can communicate with the Queen. They meet here weekly, and the leader of the group (chosen by everyone. Can't chose yourself.) Will do most of the talking. They will live here and continue their mission here. They were given room to sleep, train and eat, nothing more.

You are one of these prospects, this ring giving you powers unimaginable. It sinks into your skin, so it doesn't come off unless you're willing,and only complies to you.The power it gave you, is the most important part. It is up to you to train, whether sparring or killing, with the other ring holders, as a team. Power of a man goes miles, but strength of a family never stops. These powers though, can let you defeat Bookholders (look later on) after huge traing and a big will to fight.

But if it's just against stupid humans, why is it so difficult? The humans have special people called Bookholders,that know the history behind the rings and how to defeat the ring holders, with their spells and witchcraft, ranging from illusions to destruction.

But the real question, will you obey the Queen and follow your destiny? Will your comrades agree with your decision? Will you be happy with yourself and the world afterwards?

Rules
1.No meta gaming/one hitting. These posts will be ignored and tou will be told to edit. First time is a warning.
2. No over powered characters / moves. There Will be times your get to show your characters true power and let you have the spotlight,but not all the time.
3. Follow all RPF rules.
4. My word, along with Wint's and RPF Staff, is law.
5. No killing other characters off unless they have consent or have been kicked out. It Will be decided who is then allowed to kill their character.
6. Also,you will be given nicknamed by the Queen. You cannot choose them, and of you don't like them, oh well. Other people are allowed to call you this name.
I'm yer huckleberry.

Aki

Re: [Req] The Corners of Darkness

Post by Aki » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Bump.
I'm yer huckleberry.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:58 am

It's a interesting idea. Can you choose between being a bookholder and one of the Queens people?

Aki

Post by Aki » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:13 am

I was considering it, but would like more people as the Queens people.
I'm yer huckleberry.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:18 am

Ok, can they have a change of heart. I like character who do bad things for good reasons.