[One][Reserved for Kali] Never-Ending War: II - Multiverse

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
BlondieBoy
Bronze

[One][Reserved for Kali] Never-Ending War: II - Multiverse

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:28 am

The Never-Ending War, that was the name that the United Nations coined for the war that raged for years. Humanity against the Hydrians. In the beginning, there was the Agents fighting the Hydrians. Agent Sledge lost his fiancé to the World Eater, Apollyon. The agency waged war on the Hydrians, continuing to employ weapons and techniques so deadly that the media began to wonder who the monsters really were, poisoning the minds of those the Agency is sworn to protect. In the middle, Humanity was losing due to the emergence of Apollyon and many other deadly Hydrians. As a result, the Agency took drastic measures: They created the second generation. Agents who were imbued with Alien blood, who had minor powers. This shifted the tide in the war. The balance tipped the other way when Sledge himself took Apollyon's blood into his veins, eliminating his humanity for the greater good. No Hydrian could stand in his way, and he led the rest of the agents into many battles.

In The End, Apollyon had been defeated, but not slain. A strategic retreat, so that he might kill another day. The Hydrian Mothership had appeared from whichever reach of space it came from, and eliminated Germany, France, and Canada. The Peacekeepers- Another alien sect, bent on keeping the universe's peace, was driven to extinction by the Agency's research and development division. Sledge led a small scale attack on the mothership, him and the rest of his squadron. They blew it up from the inside, flames chasing them all the way back to earth. The wreckage wiped out lower manhattan, but the ensuing chaos decimated the opposing force of Hydrians. Those that didn't surrender and submit themselves to a harsh set of rules, were rounded up and killed. That was that, The End...

...Or so we thought. It has been 10 years since the agency turned into a force to police the world, to begin rebuilding those destroyed countries. The Agency is hardly a Government agency anymore, but rather a force that has outgrown the States and simply exists within them. All agents that had alien blood in them were transformed back to humans when the Mothership went down. The running theory was that a massive shockwave of alien origin disrupted the way the blood bonded to Human biological systems. It was like throwing water on a wall of wet paint. 15 years since the Agency was formed. Recently though, there's been a change in space close to Mercury... The Agency wasn't sure what it was, but they didn't have to wait long. A message came two days after the activity, on an old digital camcorder from the 1970's.

"People of Earth, I am Feithlux the Great. I come from the most Ancient of Clans, deep within the Andromeda Galaxy. I am coming to earth, with the intention of wiping out every last Hydrian scum that is still Harbored on the Earth. I understand that a treaty had to be written in order to end your bloody war, but with my presence that treaty is not required any longer. I send this to the great nation known as The Agency, as you are the ones who I will work with to implement this great change. Hail and be Glorious."

Now, Feithlux has landed, and is ready to work to implement the final destruction of The Hydrians. But is he really here for the Hydrian's destruction, or is there a larger play at work here?
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: [One][Reserved for Kali] Never-Ending War: II - Multiverse

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Code name: Agent Sledge

Time in the Agency: Since the Beginning.

Personality: Sledge is a very unique guy. He's what you would expect him to be, rough around the edges, with a very large heart. And housed inside of that large heart is a darkness devouring him whole, all day, every day. He jokes around, and cares deeply for his team mates. That being said, when it comes to Hydrians, he hates the lot of them. He argued for their extinction, but was shot down by The Agency. He would do anything to kill Hydrians, go through any team member who tried to stop him. His heart has broken twice, and he believes it will never fix itself for a third time. He has hope in humanity's future, and no hope for the survival of Alien Races.

Bio: Agent Sledge has had a rough life. As a child, his mother died of cancer. The cure hadn't been worked out by The Agency yet, as there was no Agency. At the age of 10, he went into a training program for future Advanced Soldiers. After a few years, the Hydrian threat emerged and the agency was born. The old program that Sledge was in had been renamed, and it refocused their efforts now on the Hydrian forces. At age 18, he came into his inheritance so to speak. He chose the SledgeJack as a weapon, and it came with his power gloves. They were both still experimental weapons at the time, very dangerous to handle, but Sledge made it work for him. He was paired with Agent Crystal, a female agent who used a sword that crystallized her foes. She was terrible to him at first, and made him a nervous wreck. But over time they grew together, and became involved with one another. They planned to have a future together after the end of the war. One day, they received a mission to stop an advancing horde of level 3 Hydrians outside of the city. After the battle was all said and done, A massive Hydrian appeared in existence behind them. Crystal was crushed beneath a car and with her dying breath she told Sledge to move on without her, to live for her. He took her weapon and fled, right after he made a huge dent in the creatures flesh-armor.

Years later, a sort of Squad formed around him. He came in contact with another female agent, Morrigan, as well as many agents who would become some of his greatest friends and his worst enemies. They dispatched Hydrians with the kind of Justice that only Sledge had been expected of by now. His vengeance on the race that took his precious Crystal from him had grown like a wildfire over the years. He and Morrigan grew closer as well, and became romantically involved with one another. During one mission, his best friend Horace was killed by a Hydrian Blood-Manipulator. He killed that hydrian, and his rage intensified with another loss of a loved one. He continued his campaign of destruction against the Hydrians, and became the face of The Agency. Whenever it came to who would appear on an interview, it was always decided on Sledge. Sledge didn't mind it, but the worst of it was his Father, Boulder. His Father seemed to despise him, and always gave him the hardest missions in attempts to strike him down. He was never successful, he only succeeded in making Sledge stronger, better.

The Peace Keepers arrived and one was captured and hauled off to the labs. Their blood became the foundation for the second generation program. An experimental program designed to shift the outcome of the war, Agents took alien blood into their veins to become a hybrid- to save humanity, by sacrificing some of their own. It shifted the tide of the war, but it wasn't enough. The Peace Keepers were going to eliminate earth. It was a fight on three fronts for The Agency. They had to strike down the Hydrians, Apollyon, and The Peace Keepers if they were to save Earth. So Sledge did what any logical patriot would do. He took both the Peace Keeper blood into him, as well as Apollyon's essence. He was the only volunteer for the secret third generation program, all the others were forced. He gave up all of his humanity, because giving up some just wasn't enough.

In the end, he had to kill his other friend Resh, who had become corrupted by the Hydrians. He destroyed the Mothership along with the remainder of his squad, he forced Apollyon to retreat, and he led The Agency in a final extermination against the Hydrians left on earth. When The Agency came up with a treaty to save the Hydrians still on earth, the goods ones who would settle down, Sledge argued. He stated that all Hydrians were God-Forsaken monstrosities. That to let them live would only bring about the end. Another Alien uprising, a possible civil war. He claimed that the treaty was all 'Bureaucratic Bullshit' to save money. He lost the argument, and the treaty was made.

He was human once more, the last of the Alien Blood gone from his body. A mysterious phenomenon that happened to all second and third generation agents. He led more and more Agency Sanctioned raids on evil Hydrians, the only ones he was allowed to kill. Meanwhile, he took his revenge in the nights, killing 'civilized' Hydrians. Nobody knew that he did what the Untamed did. Not that anybody would care, after what he's done for them. He despised the Untamed all the same, precisely because they were Untamed. They had no control, no goal. Just a pissed off, chaotic group of nobodies that defected from a good organization, that betrayed their own. They all deserved shit.

On one mission in Russia, Morrigan sacrificed herself to save Sledge. She took out every single Hydrian in Russia all at once, and destroyed Moscow with a Nuclear Bomb. Anything that didn't get atomized was killed by the radiation. She gave Sledge her weapons, told him to be the best agent that he could be, for the both of them and for their son and daughter. Sledge shared a passionate kiss with her, and left her behind a vault door afterwards. His heart broke for the second time since Crystal died, not even Horace's death mattered so much as this one.

Months after her death, he was headed to a mission. On the way, he was stopped by a group of Untamed that wanted to try their luck against him. He killed every single one, but wasted maybe 15 minutes. The Hydrian had probably killed the family by now, and he would add their names to the list of those he couldn't save. But when he arrived, the family was safe, the Hydrian dead. An arrogant boy called him out, told him that he was late. He insulted him as an agent, which was an insult to Morrigan as well. Sledge was going to put the kid into the ground, literally. Tensions rose between them, without sledge saying a word. Finally he sprung forward, and broke the boy's nose in a swift punch. He continued to deliver hits until more untamed came out and grabbed hold of Sledge, knowing who he was Immediately. They grabbed the boy and knocked him out, two of them retreating with him. The rest were all dead in a matter of minutes. Sledge was pissed, and promised himself that he would break the boy's nose again one day. But he never found the boy.

Years later, He was practically running a battalion. So many wanted to be his students. He had refused his son and daughter to join the agency, despite their protests. When the news came in about Feithlux, Sledge got excited for the first time in years. A new chance to kill Hydrians? Who wouldn't want that? But he didn't trust Feithlux entirely either, so he began spreading the word through the Agents that the Alien might just be plotting to gain control of earth, Eliminating his competition. When the Untamed were hired as Agents, Sledge had an interview with each and every single one. Right down to the one whose nose he broke. And when he stepped into the room, he promptly broke his nose once more on the wall, told him he was hired, and told him to get the fuck over to the med bay.

Weapons:

SledgeJack- This is Agent Sledge's Signature weapon, one that has been with him since his first day in the Agency. It is a massive Sledgehammer that easily weighs that of a large minivan, made out of reinforced titanium and recently infused with Hydrian metals from the crashed mothership, increasing the damage it deals thrice-fold. It has a motor in the head which can be started up, vibrating it fiercely and adding more power to it. Imagine being hit by 3 large minivans. Now imagine that happening at 10 times a second. 30 large minivans hitting you in one second, all at one spot on your body. Finally, it can also launch the head from the shaft, a chain connecting the two that coils within the head. It can be swung up to 10 feet away from the holder.

Nanites- These weapons are housed within Agent Sledge's bloodstream. Originally, he needed a special set of gloves to pick up his SledgeJack. But after an unfortunate time when his gloves were destroyed and he couldn't fight back any longer, he opted for Nanites. Small robots that pump through his blood, they act as Strength boosters and Healing agents. They heal him much quicker than normal, and enhance his legs and his arms. He can lift the SledgeJack without any gloves, and he can run rather fast- but not Quantum Fast.

Shadow_Blaster- A weapon made from Apollyon's Essence, it is incredibly dangerous and not at all Sanctioned by the Agency. But nobody is dumb enough to challenge sledge for it, not even boulder. It has two functions. One of them hits the target and brings its shadow to life, so that it may hold the target and drain their strength and the strength of their armor/weapons. The secondary feature is that in an Emergency, it can be rigged to blow. The explosion has no concussive force- it won't blow shit up, but it can blanket an entire city in the same shadow force and will hold them until all of their life force is drained. It takes 1 minute for the timer to blow the weapon up.

Appearance: Image

Extra:
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Name:
  • Mysterica
    Alias- Kali Archon
Time on earth:
  • Since the Peacekeepers
Powers:
Mysterica used to be much more powerful than she is now
  • Healing
    • One of the powers she was able to hold onto was healing. She can heal most injuries, broken bones, even spines. She can't restore blood anymore, and even though she could heal a brain, she can't restore anything lost from the injury.
  • Aura of Peace
    • Mysterica's most know ability was the ability to calm hostile groups, and actually make them more open to talking with each other. This made her more than just a peacekeeper by name alone. Her aura was much stronger once, being able to stop wars and get both sides to negotiate. Now, it takes more time in her presence for it to work, and she has to find a way to keep alive.
Personality:
  • Mysterica is more mature than what her appearance would suggest. She cares for everyone in the universe and believes that causing the destruction of anyone isn't the way to go about things, wanting to preserve as much life as possible. She understands that sometimes people do have to die, but she wants it to be only those who deserve it. She still wants to bring peace between the humans and Hydrians, completely, but knows the task might end her life.
Bio:
  • Mysterica used to be a very powerful Peacekeeper. One that others looked up to. She gained quite a following in her years, among people who she had helped. She was once considered unbeatable, never slowing down, and being able to defuse situations without having to outright kill anyone. She had heard about the ordeal on Earth, and intended on going and bringing both races together - but the others didn't agree with how she wanted to go about it, and a group of keepers sealed way her immense power and strength, sending her to Earth to be destroyed by those she wanted to help preserve.

But in the end, it wasn't her who was destroyed... was it?

That action led to their destruction. Mysterica could have helped prevented the destruction of the Peacekeepers, and had wanted to despite what they did to her. She bore them no ill will.

She has been living on Earth since that time. Due to her current state, she has been able to fit in with humans as long as she didn't bleed in front of any of them. She took up Archeology for a time, hoping to find some artifact of the Peacekeepers that would restore her to her former glory. She could put an end to it all if she could only find something... with that something possibly not even existing.
Appearance:

Original appearance, before she was banished, but with shiny silver hair and wings

This is her now. Her eyes are a deep green, and she bleeds silver.
Extra:

Sorry it took awhile, I was out of town
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Still up for this? Finally got my net back after the hurricane
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Yeah, I was just waiting for you to get back :3

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:22 am

So, when do you wanna start?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 am

Whenever you get it posted. lol

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:28 am

So, I know this is a onexone so I won't ask to join but I was wondering if there would be any objections to me reading y'alls rp as it plays out because I find this world very interesting ever since we tried to do the last group version.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 am

Go for it, I dont mind.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 am

Thanks Blondie. I just wanted to make sure it was OK.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl