Star Wars Clones Wars: A test of strength.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars Clones Wars: A test of strength.

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:53 am

Nick Name: Evo

Unit Number: 5960

Species: Clone/Human

Lightsaber type and colour: N/A

Fighting style: Evo loves ambushes and always prefers a ranged fight.

Personality: When on a mission or in a fight, Evo has no tolerance for goofing off or jokes and will occasionally order those under his command to shut up if it's not essential. When out of battle though Evo spends most of his time socializing or preparing for another mission.

Bio: Just like every other clone, Evo was created and trained at the facilities on Kamino. After the first battle of Geonosis, Evo became an officer and slowly started going up the ranks until becoming captain of Riptide Company after many missions.

Appearance:

Other: Evo has had Ordnance training, so he can arm or disarm explosives. Because of this Evo carries a small pack of explosive tools.
Last edited by AnimeFanV2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 am

Right. So we are sticking the the 501st.
Accepted. But can he outwit Grievous?

Now we are just waiting for idontevenknow.
Strength, character building and patience comes through the mundaneness of life.

- FlameHeart Zerath the Fire-Tamer

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:00 am

The 501st is a big promotion for little old 2886.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 am

I'm sure he'll survive. He's good at that.
Strength, character building and patience comes through the mundaneness of life.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:54 am

That's the hope anyway.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:18 am

: Kasak ' Da'Vuun

Species: Nautolan

Lightsaber type and colour: A pair of standard sabers, both being dark blue.

Fighting style: Form 7

Personality: Kasak, being among the Jedi, appears to be standard. He is wise, charitable, and incredibly selfless. However, deeper lies a man gifted with a cunning sense of strategy and a often terrifying ability to wield the force. Most often, Kasak is calm quiet, preferring to observe the world around him in all it's chaos. In battle though, Kasak has proven himself to be an excellent commander and duelist. Do not mistake his kindness as weakness.

Bio: Born on some ship in the outer rim, Kasak was destined to a life of chaos. Peace would be an afterthought, coming second to survival. Luckily, a Jedi would stumble across the young boy, and quickly whisk him off to the Jedi Temple.

Once there, Kasak was very different from the other kids. He'd steal, lie, cheat, fight. He was needless to say, a trouble maker. Granted, he was just living life the way he always had. It took quite some time, but eventually the habits were broken and Kasak proved himself to be quite the Jedi.

After serving as a knight for over a decade, Kasak was made a master. With that, came a padawan...

Kasak doesn't like talking about him...

A Rodian boy, with a clever mind and a determined attitude. Kasak and his padawan bonded quickly. In many ways, Kasak had essentially adopted his padawan, viewing the Rodian as a son before a student. The life of a Jedi is often one filled with risk... Kasak trusted his padawan's intuition one too many times; ultimately leading to his death.

Grief and guilt nearly drove Kasak from the order. It wasn't until years had passed that Kasak decided to take on a new padawan. This time, he has vowed to do whatever it takes to protect her. Even if it means reaching down to the darkness within for power...
Appearance:

Other: I know there was something I was supposed to put at the beginning from the rules, I just can't remember what it was.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:19 am

If we ever do need a bounty hunter for any reason, I've already got a super detailed Mando from another site.

Btw, images will be tomorrow morning. I worked later then I thought.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

Ooo, big boy knows form seven. That's very dangerous and very risky, especially in this scenario. Anyway accepted, just get the images up and if you do need a bounty hunter I will be expecting you to have it covered. Who knows; I might decide to add a third party who is also after the holocron.

Anyway I believe that is everyone. I will have the RP up in 8-11 hours from when this post is posted because I need to sleep.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am

I'd wait until after the wipe

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:06 pm

idontevenknow wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:18 am
: Kasak ' Da'Vuun

Species: Nautolan

Lightsaber type and colour: A pair of standard sabers, both being dark blue.

Fighting style: Form 7

Personality: Kasak, being among the Jedi, appears to be standard. He is wise, charitable, and incredibly selfless. However, deeper lies a man gifted with a cunning sense of strategy and a often terrifying ability to wield the force. Most often, Kasak is calm quiet, preferring to observe the world around him in all it's chaos. In battle though, Kasak has proven himself to be an excellent commander and duelist. Do not mistake his kindness as weakness.

Bio: Born on some ship in the outer rim, Kasak was destined to a life of chaos. Peace would be an afterthought, coming second to survival. Luckily, a Jedi would stumble across the young boy, and quickly whisk him off to the Jedi Temple.

Once there, Kasak was very different from the other kids. He'd steal, lie, cheat, fight. He was needless to say, a trouble maker. Granted, he was just living life the way he always had. It took quite some time, but eventually the habits were broken and Kasak proved himself to be quite the Jedi.

After serving as a knight for over a decade, Kasak was made a master. With that, came a padawan...

Kasak doesn't like talking about him...

A Rodian boy, with a clever mind and a determined attitude. Kasak and his padawan bonded quickly. In many ways, Kasak had essentially adopted his padawan, viewing the Rodian as a son before a student. The life of a Jedi is often one filled with risk... Kasak trusted his padawan's intuition one too many times; ultimately leading to his death.

Grief and guilt nearly drove Kasak from the order. It wasn't until years had passed that Kasak decided to take on a new padawan. This time, he has vowed to do whatever it takes to protect her. Even if it means reaching down to the darkness within for power...
Appearance:Image

Other: I know there was something I was supposed to put at the beginning from the rules, I just can't remember what it was.