[REQ][O] 450 Phoenix

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
TheAmazingLeaf

[REQ][O] 450 Phoenix

Post by TheAmazingLeaf » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 pm

3 years ago, an indie rock band named 450 Phoenix was created by it's current drummer, Kevin Steen, during a cold winter in the city of Toronto. The band consist of a bunch of 20-something-year-olds who live under one apartment and have been for the last 2 years. Though the band is well-known and beloved throughout Toronto, the band has yet to catch it's big break and still has to face the hardships of being a part of the middle class.

In the middle of yet another freezing winter, all seems normal for the band until one of the members spots a flyer in a large heap of snow while traveling back to their apartment from a gig. "BATTLE OF THE BANDS" was written in bold at the top of the flyer before explaining that in 3 months time, a tournament for indie rock bands all over North America would take place in Toronto with a record deal as the prize for the first place winner. After doing a bit more research and making the few calls, the band was scheduled to try out for the tournament in 4 days. Things are looking up for 450 Phoenix, but will they reach the level of fame that they so rightfully deserve, or will they be remembered as just another indie band.

Rules-
- Cursing is allowed
- Romance is totally allowed
- Comedy is encouraged
- Violence is allowed, but keep in mind that this is a realistic, comedic drama, so don't go overboard.
- Reservations have an 12 hour time limit. If this limit is exceeded, your reservation will be canceled and your role will be up for grabs.
- Realistic appearances only.

Band Positions-
Vocals:
Guitarist:
Bassist:
Electric Violinist:
Drummer: Kevin Steen - TheAmazingLeaf

Band-Member CS-

Name:
Band Position:
Personality:
Biography: (Optional)
Appearance:
Extra:

Non Band-Member CS- (For those who don't want to be apart of the band)

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Biography: (Optional)
Appearance:
Extra:
Last edited by TheAmazingLeaf on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jasmine
Silver

Re: [Req][O] 450 Phoenix

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:36 pm

I wanna be the singer
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

TheAmazingLeaf

Post by TheAmazingLeaf » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm

I'll reserve it for you.

Name: Kevin Steen
Sexuality: Bisexual
Band Position: Drummer
Personality: Smart ass is the best way to describe Kevin. He is very strong-willed and jokes aroung more than often. He is known for his quick-wit and sarcasm, which he often uses to make others laugh or insult others that deserve it. Kevin is also very self-confident. He's notorious for biting off more than he can chew and has no idea when to give up. Though he has a very big ego, he's often more worried about other's well-being rather than his own. He also has a strange love for food. He's known for eating large quantities of food and sees eating as his favorite hobby.
Biography: Kevin was born and raised along with his 2 brothers in Quebec, Canada by his french-speaking parents until the family moved to Toronto when Kevin was 5. During middle school, Kevin was known for being a star soccer player and dreamed of going pro, that was until he entered highschool. Kevin became a huge fan of music in the 9th grade and loved the rock genre. After seeing his love for music, Kevin's mother gave him a drum set for his 15th birthday, which he mastered quickly. Kevin's dream was soon replaced with a new one, which was to become a rockstar. When Kevin turned 19, Kevin's mother died after being diagnosed with cancer. The woman's last words to her son was "follow your dreams," causing Kevin to form 450 Phoenix a few months later
Appearance:
Extra: Speaks English and French.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:10 pm

I'll try to post it after school

TheAmazingLeaf

Post by TheAmazingLeaf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:59 pm

I hate bumping.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:08 am

I forgot xD I'll post it today!

TheAmazingLeaf

Post by TheAmazingLeaf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:38 am

I hate bumping twice.