[1x1][Reserved] Partners for Life

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Trandafir
Gold

[1x1][Reserved] Partners for Life

Post by Trandafir » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Muse A and Muse B have worked as partners for America's secret services ever since they started working as secret agents. In a mission to steal blue prints from a group of terrorists, a terrible accident occured that got Muse B injured. They had to take a leave of absense for three years while Muse A remained on the field, working with other agents. Once they recovered from their injury, Muse B decided to join the CIA another time, and got paired up with muse A once again. Everyone in the office believed that they were the best team of the agency, but that was before the incident. Muse B wouldn't forgive Muse A, blaming them for their injury three years ago. Muse A kept insisting that it was an accident, and their once great partnership is now nothing more than a prank of fate.

Alright, this could either be BxG or BxB because I suck at GxG >< you can choose

another thing, they could either be friends that had feelings for each other previously or had been lovers from the start, but the injury also lead to a break up. You choose ~

Cs:

Name:
Role:
S.O.:
Personality:
Bio:(Optional)
Appearance:
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

yourbabyrose

Re: [One][Reserved]Partners for Life

Post by yourbabyrose » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:23 pm

BXG is what I usually go for ;-; I can do either boy or girl so now you get to choose that~

I think we should do friends that had feelings for each other. That way we have a lot of banter and stuff.
a little ray of sunshine. 💫

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:38 am

Nooooo I don't like chosing t.t Work on your cs and I'll work on mine based on yours ~

Oh, would you like to add super powers to the mix or just ordinary humans? I'm fine with either

yourbabyrose

Post by yourbabyrose » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:53 am

I THINK POWERS WOULD BE FUN

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:55 am

OKAY

yourbabyrose

Post by yourbabyrose » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:13 am

Name: Coconut "Coco" Lane
Role: Muse A
S.O.: Bisexual
Personality: Coco is a bit... mean. She tends to be a fighter and an arguer, even going as far as yelling at people that annoy her or do something stupid. She's a sweet soul, and can act a bit sexual at times but she's actually very pure. She's the motherly type at times as well, although she also believes people should watch out for themselves. She's confusing, most of all. Always changing her mind or going against what she says. She stands for what she believes in, and has high hopes for everyone she befriends.

Although she's nice enough, she hates being betrayed. She doesn't believe in second chances, and she will kill anyone who screws her over. She can come off as loud and violent, and that's because she is! She jokes a lot, using it as a sort of coping mechanism, and she tends to never let grudges go.

Abilities:
Fire manipulation: Pretty self-explanatory. Although she can't actually make fire, she can only control existing fire.
Flight: She has gigantic wings that are enchanted to only be seen by those she wishes. If she doesn't want you to see them then you can't.
Superhuman strength: She can lift up to 10 times her weight. She's 100 lbs. (She needs this if she's gonna be carrying around those giant ass wings.)

Bio: Meh. Will be discovered during the rp.

Appearance:

LE WINGS:
Last edited by yourbabyrose on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Add Abilities to the cs? I'll work on mine later today ~

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Name: Daniel Walker
Role: Muse B
S.O.: Heterosexual
Personality: Dan is usually shy around people he doesn’t know. Near his friends and co-workers he turns more talkative, with a somewhat sarcastic sense of humor. He loves to complain about things that doesn’t bother him much, but keeps quiet when it does. As an example, he’d argue if his food is too salty, but wouldn’t say anything if someone hurt his feelings, choosing to act on a rather childish manner instead.
Bio: WIP ~
Abilities: WIP, but Ice stuff
Appearance:
Attachments
cd6a3669b80cb2a22a841ed2de156aa6.jpg
cd6a3669b80cb2a22a841ed2de156aa6.jpg (33.14 KiB) Viewed 890 times
1b64f4debec552a10fb4d73b4d46daa4.jpg
1b64f4debec552a10fb4d73b4d46daa4.jpg (53.04 KiB) Viewed 890 times

yourbabyrose

Post by yourbabyrose » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:46 am

edited~

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Alrighty ~ I'll finish mine and put it up tonight or tomorrow the earliest