[REQ] SULFUR CITY

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [REQ] SULFUR CITY

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Is it alright if I made another character? Or nah
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Go ahead Happy.

He's got a few more characters to put up, and I do to, so once we get the rest of the cast in, we'll be able to.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Sounds good, I might make one more after you guys put your's up, but if I do I promise it will be fast so I don't delay anythin
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 am

Name: Tallulah Durge
Weight: 168 lbs
Height: 6"1'
Blood Type: O Positive
Weapon Specialization: Tallulah was a mastermind with using explosives. No one was compared to his brilliance and how bombs worked. He always seems to be carrying dynamite on him and gunpowder as well.
Defect: Tallulah suffers from insomnia, he doesn't remember the last time he's had a good sleep. He goes days without shut eye and can sometimes cause him to hallucinate. These hallucinations can greatly affect how Tallulah sees things: making the world look wavy, mythical animals, seeing "ghosts", etc.. Every now and then, Tallulah can't keep food down and will throw it up. He doesn't know when this'll happen, so he's weary when he eats. Nausea Pills don't help since his body will immediately throw them up.
Bio: Tallulah doesn't remember what they looked like or if he even had parents. He live in an orphanage until he was five. A female veteran saw potential in him and didn't want him to waste his life within the Orphanage. She named him Tallulah, meaning "heavy rain" as he seemed to interested in the ocean and rain. She taught him everything he needed to know.

She had given him a red scrunchie that she would wear everyday and tied up Tallulah's hair with it. Tallulah kept the hair tie with him ever since. His mother told him what war was like and her danger filled stories. Tallulah was amazed by these stories that she told him. They never got boring him.

When Tallulah was ten, the government came and took him away. His mother held up a fight, but she was badly injured. In a risk to help her, Tallulah told the men that he's go with them willingly if they spared her. Just to stop Tallulah from thrashing around and saving them the trouble, they agreed and took and young boy with them.

The experiments that Tallulah underwent were horrible. It was painful to the point that he wanted to kill himself, yet he knew that his mother wouldn't want that and continued to undergo the pain.

When they were ready, Tallulah went crazy with explosives. Bombs going off every minute and no one knew where they were since Tallulah hid them in places no one thought of. When the war was over, Tallulah instantly went to go his foster mother. She was there waiting for him. He had grown up so much from the last time she saw him. She bursted in tears and hugged him. Tallulah felt human once again, seeing his mother once more. Yet, he didn't know that that these next few days would be the last with her.
Personality: Tallulah is a loud person. He always speaks what's on his mind and iant afraid to voice his opinion. He isn't afraid to embarrass himself either, as his confidence is grand. Tallulah trusts people with all his heart and if you betray him, he'll want to make you go out with a bang!! He always seems to be full of energy, making friends with ease, but when he's by himself, he is quiet and concerned about himself.
Appearance:
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG (51.88 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
Extra: Tallulah has a shark tooth necklace that he cherishes deeply since it was his foster mothers. He doesn't let anyone touch it. He also has a red hair tie she used to wear everyday.
Last edited by Mama Happy on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am

Oooh niceu

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:10 am

Thanks Aldestion :3
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 am

No problem friendo :D

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:44 am

Its so quiet....

MrWyler

Post by MrWyler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 am

Is it too late for me to join in?
Who am I? Someone thats afraid to let go...

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:56 am

no, it's not. go ahead
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡