[REQ] SULFUR CITY

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [REQ] SULFUR CITY

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:58 am

yeah. Hunuki made a comment that we're mostly made up of humans. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:08 am

Then I'm doing double duty lol, a male and an Izen
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:05 am

(Done but finished at 1:30 am so please let me know if any revisions are needed or things seem strange.)

CS

NAME: Masato Himura

HEIGHT: 6'1"

WEIGHT: 215 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: RH null

WEAPON SPECIALIZATION:

Specialization: SVLK-14S "Twilight" Sniper Rifle

Self Trained Weapon: Grandfather's Daisho

DEFECT: Blinded in his left eye with a large scar going over the eye and skin above and below it. Looks as if it could have been caused in a fight but happened from his transformation.

BIO: Masato was literally born into the war that would destroy his life. Both of his parents were in the Japanese imperial navy, and his mother stayed in the service until she could no longer be of help due to her pregnancy. She took leave for the last month and gave birth to him. His father didn't even come, and his mother went straight back into service when she was released from the hospital. Needless to say, he never knew them. But he went to live with his grandfather (father's side) as his parents wanted. So his grandfather raised him until age three at his small home in Hawaii. Masato was a quick learner for a little boy and his grandfather, Cornelius, taught him much about the ancient ways of Japan and the code of honor that all good men should live and die by.

Everything was going well for the little boy until age three when he was taken away in the night. Luckily his grandfather didn't wake up, so the old man survived the kidnapping. After that, life was a blur. He went through impossibly excruciating pain in being transformed into an Izen. Then he fought and fought and fought, doing what he was told for many years. At age 24, he found a chance to escape, killing his handler and making a break for it. He headed straight home....not realizing the people that created him....would want their creation back. They followed him to his grandfather's house. He had barely made it in the door to see the now quite old man when a gunshot rang out. One of his pursuers had shot Cornelius through a window. In a furious rage, he killed every last one of the men that had come after him. He then buried his grandfather, and took the ancient Daisho that had been in his family for generations.

After that, he escaped to Sulfur city, where he now lives and devoted himself to the study of how to use the paired blades properly, carrying them with him at all times, along with his invaluable rifle that he had brought with him from the war. However the image of his grandfather dying still haunts the young man and not a night passes where his only sleep comes from drink. He never has found someone since then, no woman to help still his heart, yet he refuses to seek some of the...paid pleasures the city has to offer, so he warms himself with a flask of whiskey. The silver flask he carries is nearly as trademark as his blades.

PERSONALITY: Masato has a personality as hard and cold as the blades on his hip or the bullets in his mag. He is fiercely loyal to those that he respects and quick to bring his wrath upon those deserving of it. He seeks some reparation for his soul, some purpose worth fighting for, and ultimately someone to share his life with, though his greatest fear is losing the people he gets close to, which gives him a deep rooted fear of ever letting anyone in.

APPEARANCE:

EXTRA:
Tattoo of his grandfather's name down his spine, right between his shoulder blades. The top character can just be seen above the collar of any shirt on his neck.

Last edited by Aldestion on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:16 am

Would it be too much to make him RH null as well? Its a very rare blood type and it seems like it would be helpful to have someone that could donate for her in case of injury, ya know since no other blood type can give to RH null

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 am

It should be ok. If Hunuki has an issue, he'll mention it when he gets up.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:31 am

Okay sounds good, I just wanted to make sure everyone has a chance to live haha

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 am

I was pretty much going to go with that she regularly gave blood to the main hospital in the Einhuld's districts, so she'd always have something

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Gooooood mornin everybody! Hope ya'll doin well :)

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Everyone is pretty much accepted at this point. I don't really see a problem with anyone's CS atm.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

How much longer/how many more people you planning on waiting before this starts rollin Hunuki?