[REQ] SULFUR CITY

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [REQ] SULFUR CITY

Post by Mama Happy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Aww okay. Hopefully Kali gets better :3
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:17 pm

To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:57 am

Thanks guys. I spent most of the day in bed, but I'm ok now. Gallstones are a bitch.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:12 am

NAME:
  • Aoife Anderson
HEIGHT:
  • 5'9"
WEIGHT:
BLOOD TYPE:
  • AB-
BIO:
  • Aoife came from a long line of doctors. The Andersons were always considered some of the best, and it is believed that they had a very big hand in the Izen project, and the creation of them. This seems to be only enforced by the fact that Aoife's specialty is Izen medicine, and helping those with defects that gave a persistent issue. When asked directly, though, Aoife will only respond that she is too busy to answer personal questions and go off to work. Because of her job, she is always on call, and works most hours of the day and gets very little sleep.
PERSONALITY:
  • Aoife is a very hard worker, and is rarely seen out of the Einhuld's main hospital. She doesn't think much of small-talk, and believes that there is always something someone can be doing, and wonders why they aren't busy with something. Due to her years of working, she is almost always tired, or at least gives the appearance of it. Even though she seems abrupt and unsociable, she cares about people, and will always make time to help someone out.
APPEARANCE:
EXTRA:
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:33 am

Still open for one more old friend Hunuki? Just got out of school and need some good rps to fill my time now :)
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:37 am

Go ahead.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:39 am

Hi Kali! Hope you're feeling better :3 I was getting confused reading through and saw "Jan" timestamps and thought I intruded on an rp from months ago on accident haha

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 am

Also quick question, you got anyone lined up for a bodyguard the empress is looking for or could i make someone to possibly fill the slot? (Depending on how the rp pans out of couse)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 am

There is currently one bodyguard- Orophin. But she will be looking to hire more, mainly due to needing as many people as she can get who she knows she can trust.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:56 am

Alrighty, it seems we're short on males so i'm gonna make a male probably izen, that needs some work