[1x1] Resonance

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Reaper
Silver

[1x1] Resonance

Post by Reaper » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Disclaimer: This is BXG, I only play males, and multiple characters is required. Not all need a C's though. Only your main needs a cs. The others just need pics.

In the land of Anima there are two main kingdoms. Kotetsu and Mildred. Also known as the kingdoms of shadows and light. Neither of which are evil though, but they have always been at odds. Whether for land, wealth, or supplies they have always found a reason to argue. Never has a war broken out, but it keeps getting closer.

(Two plot ideas) Both contain romance.

Muse A is a local farm youth. Their family were recently killed by raiders and they fled. On the way to safe haven they meet Muse B who is a respectable warrior, but was exiled from the royal guard. Muse A begs for their help and they decide to indeed help. While on the way to the raiders they find out that they were hired by a warlord seeking to bring ruin to both kingdoms by stating a war. Will they be able to band people together and take down this threat or die trying?

Muse A is an expiring warrior who wishes to join the royal guard, but there is a fee. Since their family is quite poor they do not have the money to pay and went out to seek fortune in treasure hunting. Muse B is a bandit who doesn't want to stay in the humongous bandit guild anymore. They want to join one of the kingdoms, but no one leaves the bandits alive. They find Muse B one day while on their usual route, but instead of rob they ask if they can join them. Will they be able to defeat the bandits and get back to the kingdom while getting the gold needed? Or will they fall prey to the bandits?

If you're interested choose a plot and I will post the cs.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Parps

Re: [One] Resonance

Post by Parps » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:42 am

Very interested in the first plot and muse A. (*^-^)
I leave this site way too often.

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:06 am

Should I post the species list along with some additional info before posting the cs or after?
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Parps

Post by Parps » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 am

Post species before so I know what I can add in for my CS. Thanks!

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:53 am

Species.
Human. No Abilities
Kitsunies. Fox flame attacks and incredible speed.
Wolfskins. Wolf transformation incredible strength, but can never get rid of their ears and tail.
Sirens. Can lure men with seduction or their voice.
Oni. Can craft weapons easily and calm anyone with a touch if the Oni is female.

Parps

Post by Parps » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:05 am

Awesome, those sound great! My main will probably be a human, because they have no abilities and are easy to kill, haha.

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:20 am

...Crud... I was hoping no one would choose that, but I needed to put it...

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:21 am

Well Kotetsu is like old Japan while Mildred is knights and all that stuff.

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:25 am

Name.

Age.

Species.

Role. Say the story number and muse.

Weapons.

Which kingdom.

Personality.

Appearance.

Parps

Post by Parps » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:25 am

Oh, dang! Okay. I can choose something else, but still work it with my character. That's totally fine. I was feeling Wolfskin or Kitsunies, too.