[REQ][CLOSED] Hawkridge Correctional Facility

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mr_Generic
Bronze

Re: [Req] Hawkridge Correctional Facility

Post by Mr_Generic » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 am

Its not done yet, sorry.
Remember: Demon can be an offensive term. Try to refer to me as "mortally challenged".

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:17 am

Now its done.
Remember: Demon can be an offensive term. Try to refer to me as "mortally challenged".

Cole Turisoka

Post by Cole Turisoka » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Hey, so... I realize that you edited this in after I was accepted, so... my character's picture/image is anime and not well real... is that OK or do I need to go back and change it?

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Name: Lan Gan Xi

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:
Lan always wears a cold look in her eyes. The look of someone that isn't faced by emotions any longer and has grown cold to the sight of the most terrible mangled bodies. She does what the client requested when she still worked without a second word and no matter the way of killing. Her way of talking refined and cautious, always thinking before speaking. She threats others as equals and as long as no one causes trouble with her there is nothing to worry. Money is her turning point, it's all that matters to her. Provide her with money and she will do what is wanted of her, don't and her clients might end up the same way as the victims they are requested to be killed.

Backstory:
Much is unknown about her but one thing is certain, she's been a hit man for a long time and she was good at it. Her childhood situation is unspoken of and her parents are unknown. The cause for her to become a hit man is vague but it seems that she only became one because it was easy money. Get contacted by the rich, get payed a great amount of money and go to the next job. She always cleaned up her crime scenes, no traces that could possibly lead to her. Many of her murders still unknown as of today but it is hard to not leave any clues. Sometimes it was a hair of an unknown individual, a bloody footprint or the way of killing was similar. This ended up in her capture after many years. She ended up with life in prison for her crimes.

Crime:
-Multiple accounts of homicide
-Manslaughter for a different crime
-Contract killing
-Possession of illegal weapons

Miss Xi was accounted on multiple offences. Evidence has found 26 homicide cases connected to the accused and one count of manslaughter connected with poisoning of an individual possibly even more that are unknown. The accused has been found to be doing Hit man like contract killings and was a professional in the field. Later there were also illegal weapons found in the accused home hidden beneath the floor panels.

Gang: Not associated with a gang

Appearance:

Extra:
Lan is a small woman standing at about 5'1. She is trained with guns and close combat weapons, she also has a strange fascination when it comes to knives. She has a small dragon tattoo on her wrist.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Interested!
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Everyone is accepted! And yeah you can use that picture Cole, I was being dumb and forgot to put an appearance on the Cs and i'm not gonna make you go back and find another one.
I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 pm

I might not stay in this
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Cole Turisoka

Post by Cole Turisoka » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:23 pm

^^ Okay, thank you Heisenberg!

And aww okay Jasmine... if you must leave us... I guess you can.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:24 pm

I don't want to, I might just leave RPF for a while
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Etherious

Post by Etherious » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:53 pm

reserve sex kitten leader
My specialty is lacerating flesh Anyone interested in experiencing my skill first hand step right up