[1x1] I'm Definitely Not A Stalker

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
EyesOfIce

[1x1] I'm Definitely Not A Stalker

Post by EyesOfIce » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Okay, so I was away when the restart happened, so to those of you who I was previously doing this rp with, just post your cs again I guess...

Preface:

This is just a quick little idea I wanted to try. I thought it would be fun and cute. XD

Storyline:

Everyone has a hard time in middle school. And we all know that there are some kids who just so happen to... stick out, or seem like they don't have a place.

Well you just so happened to not be one of those kids. But regardless you were still pretty nice to everyone.

Well one day, you saw one of those girls getting picked on, teased and bullied by a group of girls, and decided to step in. Well that may have been the nice thing to do, but ever since that day, the girl who you defended, decided she was in love with you.

It is many years later and you are in high school. You've seemingly forgot about the small act of kindness, but she never did. In fact, the shine of you in her closet would say the complete opposite.

She follows you almost everywhere. Knows your home address, where you work, what classes you have. However she would never intentionally hurt you. In fact she has threatened and even hurt people who have said horrible things to you, and even a past lover who cheated on you.

But when one of your friends talks to you about her, you finally start to notice that, surprise! You have a stalker!

Now the question lies, will you confront her and maybe try to befriend her and channel her energy into something more positive? Will you confront her and tell her off, maybe even threaten her? Or will you take a different approach?

CS:

Name:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Extra:
Appearance:
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: [One] I'm Definitely Not A Stalker

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Name: Derrick Freton

S/O: Straight

Personality: Derrick is a nice person. He cannot stand bullies and steps in when he sees someone getting bullied. He is very patient but gets kind of creeped out at weird things. He can get irritated but it's hard to make him actually mad.

Short Bio: Derrick started his life well. His parents lived in the middle class so he got what he needed as well as some stuff he wanted. Throughout elementary school he was picked on for his weight. Decided to start working out and by High school he was considered a jock. He was a nice person though. He helped people with their bullies because he knew all about the pain that came with it.

Extra:

Appearance:
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG (75.23 KiB) Viewed 486 times
((Might not be able to see it.))

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:55 pm

I'll post the CS again
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Alrighty! I'll get you a cs and sorry if I'm slow at replying for a while. We are kinda going through so family issues so... yeah.
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~