[1x1] Big Brother, Blind Sister

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Beautiful Death
Bronze

[1x1] Big Brother, Blind Sister

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:17 am

Its been ten years since that car ride, that ruined my life.

My name is Jesse, well Jessica Rose Balton is my full name, I am now seventeen years old and blind. I wasn't originally though, let me start when I was only seven.

My mother, Lorianne, Father Micheal, my older brother, and I were going to the Six Flags that was quite far from our hometown, me and my brother were in the back seat playing a game called "Dibs" it was always fun on car rides. We made it up so it pass time and my brother thought it would make me look at the scenery more. We would have to call a building, animal, parked or passing car that we would either like to have or we'd just see how many Dibs we would call if we wanted to get competitive.

Anyway, our mother and father were laughing in the car as my brother and I started playfully bickering about a car we both wanted. Then suddenly as we heard a swerve followed by a honk by someone behind us, our father had barely any time to react to a car hitting us head on, I felt a sharp pain in my head right as we collided. We were shot back far before turning upside down. I was told I was passed out on impact though I woke up, at least I think I did, because all I could see was black. Doctors say my eyes were damaged to the point of me going blind as the impact happened. We lived thank heavens, our mother was scratched along with a couple broken ribs, our father became paralyzed from his shoulder down, my brother...he was barely hurt besides a back injury and scratches from what he told me.

The next ten years turned sour after my friends revealed to be making fun of me because of me not being able to survive with out my brother around. I started to slowly develop minor anxiety and panic attacks so he tries to stay by me if he can't he at least has a teacher or a good friend of his help me. I hate making him worry so much, but he refuses to leave my side.

This is our life...A big brother and his blind sister.

{This is an check for interest. Though I hope those I had roleplayed with before will come back and maybe some new ones :D Basically this is more family ONEXONE...something unique, if interested we will discuss love interests at a later point in the story, and yes I will be playing Jesse...sorry to those who wanted to play her x.x, but Thank you for reading!.....I guess *nervous smile*}

My CS
Name: Jessica Rose Balton
Last edited by Beautiful Death on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Sound of Silence

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: (One) Big Brother, Blind Sister

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:18 am

Would you like to try and continue ours or start over? I'm sure you remember mine right?

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:20 am

Sorry I lost everything, but I remember you!

We will start over since I edited a couple things about their accident, so you can update anything you'd like.
The Sound of Silence

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:25 am

I think that was basically integrated into my character anyway. Could we just start? I kind of do n't want to fill out a CS for it again.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 am

Um, I'd appreciate it if you did so I have something to go back on...sorry.

Second I'm going to bed...work in the morning so we can't start tonight. (2:27 am atm)
The Sound of Silence

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:29 am

CS

Name:

Age: (remember you are older, how much older is up to you)

Hobbies:

What happened to you 10 years ago?: (Any injuries Mental/Physical that you didn't tell Jesse)

How do you help around the house, or do you just help with Jesse?:

Appearance:

Any Extras:
The Sound of Silence

Etherious

Post by Etherious » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:39 pm

so if i did this rp i would have to be a older brother? im usually not males in rp's so i was wondering if i could be a big sister. if not i could try my hardest to be a male
My specialty is lacerating flesh Anyone interested in experiencing my skill first hand step right up

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:38 pm

I suppose I'll make an exception. Just put Gender on the CS so when you make it I'll remember.
The Sound of Silence

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Name: Gerrick Freton

Hobbies: Gerrick likes to read and to write. He also loves to listen to and play music. He plays the guitar often.

Any other injuries: Not really for the physical but he has some problems with memory.

Help around the house: He cooks, takes out the trash, and does the dishes.

Appearance:

Real:
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG (75.23 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Anime:
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG (34.83 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
((Might not be able to see it))

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:06 pm