[REQ][F][M] The Last Battlefield [Closed, Do not bother.]

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cole Turisoka

[REQ][F][M] The Last Battlefield [Closed, Do not bother.]

Post by Cole Turisoka » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:39 am

[Finally got around to returning, after the site went down AKA I lost my account, I thought this RPF was some kinda scam site or something... took me a few days to finally convince myself it was the real-deal.]

Opening Story:

Standing in a sea of bloody remains, only a few men and women are left standing. You are among them, and no one can truly feel pleased with this victory. Both sides had experienced massacre and for what purpose? Can anyone say for sure this war is truly just? Maybe, just maybe, the kings are wrong? How can you be sure that this killing isn't just senseless? Does your enemy truly wish to destroy you? With doubts fluttering in your mind, the commanding officers of both sides can be heard screaming orders for a retreat. The battle is finally complete, you march back to your side the doubt of the war still fresh in your memory. Who knows what you do next, all you can recall is a loud rumbling sound similar to that of a spell... than it turns black.

What feels like a few hours but, may very well be a few days, you awake your surroundings are not familiar and the people around you equally unfamiliar. You can see seven others total. That makes eight... what makes you so special?

Plot:

A group of six strangers awake after a recent battle between the great nations of Thalilia and Ikor. They are alone and in a strange place, one they cannot identify. All they can say for sure is that it is in a forest of some kind. Dim light filters through the canopy and you are on some-kind of sentient being-made structure. This is a journey by the group of six through this strange place where encounters will be as odd as the situation. You might find friends, you might find foes... who really knows? [It adapts based on the groups decisions.]

Rules:

1. Stupid, rewards dumber things.... for example, having your character rashly decide to jump into the pit of snakes to save the girl... likely gonna die. I reserve the right to kill your character if you choose to make bad decisions. Especially repeat offenders, I do not reward the "White knights".
2. No god-mod, we might have magic but, we are not immortal.
3. Metagaming... strictly forbidden, I don't care that Sally said that she was going to send a fireball your way when your back was turned. Unless Sally's character previously did something to justify your character being suspicious enough to turn to her and spot her casting a fireball and than assume it is directed at the wrong person... you are not going to some-how know it is coming. Things like, "smelling the burning air" don't account for anything. By the time you would've noticed the smell the spell would've been inches from you..
4. The password that must be placed in your character sheet to allow me to accept you is, I read the rules, place that phrase at the start of your character sheet.
5. These rules are subject to change as I need them too.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname: [Optional]
Sex:
Nationality: [Thalilian or Ikoran]
Magic: [Ikoran's are more based around physical magics meaning, magics that affect the physical existances in the world. Like altering the shape of something. Thalilians are more based on altering the non-physical world.. like creating illusions or controlling gravity. Things that you cannot touch as easily.]
Weapons: [Max two Bow and Arrows count as one. Arrows are limited same with bolts, so give me a start-count and remember to keep track.. if you don't I'm calling it.]
Gender: [Someone got prissy with me cause Sex and Gender are allegedly different now.]
Personality: [No need to go over the top...]
Biography: [Optional past 1 sentence.]
Appearance: [Anime is preferred, typed paragraph description is acceptable, real will bug me but, will not be denied solely on that.]
Extra: [Self explanatory.]

Characters (Owners):
Rebecca Lystein AKA Groundbreaking (Happy)
Eric Ryder (Moddy)
Kaede Winters (MistyFlames)
Reserved Veronica Goldheart(Shadowvoidboss)
Reserved Ryuga Lock (Shadowvoidboss)
Mace Sterling (GreasyOypus)
Margarida de Çafra AKA Cocktail (InquisitorRothus)
Pear Salis Equini AKA Tal (Trasher)
Reserved (Mr_Generic)
Last edited by Cole Turisoka on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:45 am, edited 12 times in total.

Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [Req][FM] The Last Battlefield

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 am

Cole! Good to see you again bud! I'll like to join this!
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 am

Can I make a character specifically a white knight, just so that they can go through all sorts of torment, since you don't reward white knights? ;3

Cole Turisoka

Post by Cole Turisoka » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:41 am

Glad to see interest... ^^ Just put up a Character Sheet, I'll than make a thread for the character sheets that are complete and we can start sometime Friday Afternoon assuming all goes well.

Hmm, now as for the white knight thing... feel free to make one... just anticipate an early and painful death...

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:48 am

I was only joking, I might make a second, less self desired character that you can make die in the most gruesome way as possible

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:57 am

I HAVE READ THE RULES AND I ACCEPT THEM

Character Sheet:

Name: Rebecca Lystein
Nickname: Groundbreaking
Sex: Straight
Nationality: Ikoran
Magic: Earth Bending
Weapons: Staff (In appearance) & Her fists
Personality: Rebecca is a grumpy person. She doesn't like petty children and absolutely hates bratty people. Rebecca mostly sees everyone as children to her and even her closets friends are treated like slightly older children. Rebecca is only grumpy because she doesn't want to see people turn out horrible and simply because it's tough love. It may not look like it, but Rebecca cares about people. Rebecca is usually known for her care-free attitude and how she usually faces threats with little to know fear. Rebecca is also one of the General's of the King's army, so she is especially hard on her soldiers.
Biography: Rebecca grew up in a shitty place. People stole, sold humans as slaves, and it was just down right horrible. Though, Rebecca grew up just going with the flow. Not bothering other people and making sure other people don't bother her. When Rebecca was sixteen, she was known in her town as one of the baddest people in there. Reason: It was because anyone that dared to mess with her would either end up in the hospital, or literally be put in the ground. When Rebecca turned twenty, she joined her army, hoping to be able to speak with her King and changing the conditions of where she used to live. Yet, she never got the chance even though she is one of the King's Generals in the army, and she she never get that chance now.
Appearance:
IMG_0441.PNG
IMG_0441.PNG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1573 times
Extra: Rebecca has the weirdest taste in fashion
Last edited by Mama Happy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:33 am

im making a cs.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Ma boy!!! I'm joining lol.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:34 pm

I read rules, I accept rules.

Name: Eric Ryder

Nickname:

Sex: Male

Nationality: Thalilian

Magic:
Black Venus
Black Venus grants Eric the ability to manipulate esoteric light and tachyon, emit bright light from one's body, and generate light particles and tachyons at will. It can be molded into multiple forms/shapes, such as a whip or sword, to cut cleanly through steel, be used to travel at the speed of light (let me know if this is too fast), or spread out into the form of a devastating explosion. By conscious control over the light he produces, he can control its direction, frequency (color), amplitude (intensity), and duration. He can create a pulse of light on the order of several thousand watts seconds of power, which can temporarily blind people with its brilliance.

Photokinetic Combat: By combining light with his attack Eric can achieve great speed, making it hard to keep up with him. He can also steal dozens of panties within a millisecond.

Photokinetic Beam: By concentrating, Eric can generate a coherent beam of light, approximating a laser beam, with which he can cut through virtually anything. The field thus operates in a similar fashion as the process that creates a laser and apparently has the same efficiency as a laser.

Armor of Daybreak: Eric can wrap his own body up in condensed light rays, which act as a chain mail armor. He can hide it under his clothes to catch his enemy off guard.

Light Step: Allows Eric to move at the speed of light. When doing so, Eric's body shines brightly.

Brilliant Soul: Eric unleashes a large number of powerful light beams from his entire body.

Photon Blasts: He can generate a blast of concussive light.

Strobes: He can generate a pulsating strobe-light effect.

Dazzle: He can create a chaotic cascade of sparkling lights and colors that severely upsets other people’s equilibrium.

Holograms: With concentration, he can even create holograms of human beings and other three-dimensional beings and objects.

Rocket Burst: He has the ability to gain vertical altitude by direction a quick column of light under his feet.

Destructive Shield: He has the ability to create a destructive shield of light around himself with laser light that can vaporize small, projectiles.

Illumination Mist: He can create a glowing almost fog like effect that obscures the surrounding area.

Light Immunity: His body, especially his eyes, shields itself against any injurious effects of his light transducing abilities, and against those of bright lights in general.

Weapons: None.

Gender: [Whoever got prissy with you is embarrassingly wrong, sex and gender are the same thing.]

Personality: While Eric has a serious and respectful appearance, his actual personality is in direct conflict with the image he attempts to project. He often has lecherous fantasies, and is utterly obsessed with women; he also enjoys teasing women about their attractiveness. However, in special cases, some females are exempt from his usual treatment. Despite his perverseness, Eric is very kind, courageous, and has a laidback attitude, taking things very casually and very seriously when the going get's tough. He's claimed that he is not the kind of person that helps his fellow man as he dislikes entertaining men. However, he has helped his close friends and other people (especially cute girls) in several situations. Due to this, he gained strong friendship from his comrades and affection from most girls. He is overly protective of his co-workers and friends (although it is likely this extends to all women). He also gets very excited when people display unusual powers.

He is also surprisingly humble as he frequently attributes his many "successes" to the fact that he has "powerful allies and friends". He has sworn to never let women be insulted or injured while he can still stand, regardless of how attractive (or unattractive) they are, even in life-or-death situations. However, this does not mean that Eric will not fight against an enemy of opposite sex but he is known to hold back against them.

Eric typically goes after adventures that give him the best chances of getting laid by women, and he will often ignore obvious warnings or his partner's advice when doing so. He has some degree of respect for women, however, as he disapproves of the mind breaking and hypnosis methods to have sex with girls.
[Sorry if I went over the top. xD]

Biography: [Let's see how lazy I am.]

Appearance:
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG (92.4 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG (51.34 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Extra: [Self explanatory.]
Last edited by Moddy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

TheAmazingLeaf

Post by TheAmazingLeaf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:46 pm

I'll make a characters.