[REQ] Life is Beautiful

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Beautiful Death
Bronze

[REQ] Life is Beautiful

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:46 pm

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN I MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 INTERESTED!

Two clans live deep in a forest that is known for its beauty and its creatures, Origins Clan and Legion Clan. They have been in a constant war with one of another, but it got escalated due to the leader of Origin clan's child was found dead on Legion clan's border. The leaders argued for ages and soon a battle broke out. These creatures in each clan are known as Lumenior, they have resided in this forest for centuries and aren't going to leave without a fight. The clans have been fighting for 6 years, almost no rest. Many new members have been born to each, but soon once of age are trained to fight. Will this ever end...?

Information on the Creatures in the story!
Lumenior: Cat like light beings: Illumin for short Wisp like creatures that can bend light and the darkness. Each Lumenior has a unique way of fighting/hunting, some perfect their bodies to withstand attacks and are able to dish out powerful counter attacks. Though others perfect their minds and stamina giving them an edge on either close combat or ranged (Its the norm to be more ranged). When one dies, they have mere seconds before their bodies fade like ash in the wind.
Newborn Lumenior

Corrupstilum: Corrupted Lumenior: Core for short This type of Lumenior is corrupted due to a type of disrespect for an opponent. Either be not praising for a fight in some way or even when hunting not thanking to the Gods that these creatures call The Mystics, in not doing these traditions their heart will be cursed and in a matter of days they can be come a black shadowy creature fueled by pure blood lust and the love of killing, almost like mindless puppets bent towards the evil spirits that linger known as The Vultures. These spirits are said to cause your heart to turn if easily influence by negative emotions. If they somehow cannot feast on any other light beings then they will slowly flicker out of existence.
Image of Cores

There is said to be a relic that will restore a selected Core but it will mean the sacrifice of ones own light to restore them. Meaning the user of the relic must give up their life and restore the victim.

MATING AND CHILDREN INFO
To mate, Lumeniors have to feel their energy is in sync with their significant other. Love is only a meaningless word compared to this feeling, when their energy has synchronized the leader of the clan will pronounce them as Soulmates and with a touch of their forehead revealing their energy has become one. Forever intertwining with one another until death.

Birth of new Illumins
Pregnancy is pretty much the same as regular animals, for Illumins, the pregnancy lasts for approximately 2 months. Once ready to be born from the mothers womb a small light (or lights depending on how many are born) will float up as it tries to regain its one shape. Once it has its light known as Life Spark will fade as it lays near the mother. It will shine like a lightning bug until it is weened. A birthmark is a unique symbol that forms anywhere on their bodies and will change location, once they have chosen a role, to the pads on their paws to show family lineage when they are sent to The Mystics.

Ages are set by Ticks (4 ticks is 1 year if set in human years, so 1 tick is 1 week)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roles for each clan

Origins Clan:

LEADER:

Co-leader:

Marksmen:
(Ranged Attackers)

Brutes:
(Tanks)

Healers:

~~~~~
Legions Clan: (The symbols beyond Leader are the same)

Leader:

Co-leader:

Marksmen:

Brutes:

Healers:
The Sound of Silence

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Re: [Req] Life is Beautiful

Post by Beautiful Death » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:12 am

Bump..?
The Sound of Silence

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:22 am

Bump...

*whispers* Geez knew this wouldn't go well...
..Oh well
The Sound of Silence

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Well, I'm here if that counts for something. So these Lumeninor, are they like fairies or pixies?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:42 pm

In a sense, they take the form of cats though. I wanted to make a fantasy kind of thing based of the Warriors series, only standard human speech is recommended. Cursing is allowed...only limit it.
The Sound of Silence

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:17 am

Ah, alright. I'll wait for more people to join then.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:31 am

Let's hope ~.~
The Sound of Silence

Subject8005

Post by Subject8005 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:39 am

Hello
See the numbers, Taste the violence

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:41 am

Yo!

Now we're waiting on two more people...

Subject8005

Post by Subject8005 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:20 am

Sounds fun honestly
See the numbers, Taste the violence