Bloodborne RP?

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Maria of Cainhurst

Bloodborne RP?

Post by Maria of Cainhurst » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:09 am

Not sure if anyone is as interested in this as I am; but if you like gothic horrors with werewolves and "not-vampires". Anyway, Im just making this request to gage if there's a nische for this. Hope to hear from some one!
Last edited by Maria of Cainhurst on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maria of Cainhurst

Bloodborne RP?

Post by Maria of Cainhurst » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:16 am

Psycho_Jamie

Re: Bloodborne RP?

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:27 am

Hey Maria, I personally love this type of supernatural horror!

I haven't played Bloodborne myself, but I saw some videos and had people tell me about it.

Generally speaking, you'll probably find people interested in any niche here. The more loosely you adapt it to something, the more people can join without feeling they lack in understanding.
I'd recommend just throwing a Request out there with a short explanation of the kind of world it's set in and what kind of story you'd have planned. Maybe add something along the lines of "(Loosely) Adapted from the Bloodborne video game", so people can get an even better idea and those who know the game know exactly what you're out for!

In my personal experience, requests that already sketch out an idea for a story and world have more success than simple interest checks, even if you end up drafting the actual storyline with other people in the RP.

Maria of Cainhurst

Re: Bloodborne RP?

Post by Maria of Cainhurst » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Thanks Jamie! I appreciate the feedback back! and if you have any suggestions what rps my character may fit better into, I'm very open to new info! Also feel free to PM me if you ever want to. it's a good way to reach me here.

Lady Maria