Fantasy rp

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
princess

Fantasy rp

Post by princess » Mon May 25, 2020 12:44 am

MCs name is Alyssa. She thought she was just a ordinary 17 year old girl living with her brother and aunt. Moving from town to town. But that wasn't her fault. She just seemed to attract trouble. So everytime there was trouble her brother and aunt have to find a new town to live in.
Backstory) Alyssa and her brother Matthew had a good life. Their parents were normal parents. A mother and father. A house the white picket fence. Everything. When Alyssa was 4 her parents had gone on a retreat with a bunch of their friends and never came home.
She was to young to remember it but knew she would never see her parents again.
Now 13 years later. She is living with her aunt and her brother. School sucks and she could careless what happens to her. But no matter what she does something happens and she's always to blame. She has a....power.... Like she can manipulate people just by staring into their eyes.

New Town New school.
Alyssa was dropped off by her brother on her first day of school. "Alyssa this is the last resort please don't mess it up. I know school sucks but this is your last year. Try to keep your nose clean" Matthew states as he pulls to a stop. Alyssa rolls her eyes but smiles back at him "I'll try" she says simply getting out of the car.
He leans over grabbing her jacket. She looks back "I promise" she says.
He let's go of her and nods. She gets out shuts the door and walks up to the sidewalk to the school.
This is where she meets YC. She looks around feeling someone's eyes on her and sees YC. She walks a little faster as he stares at her
She reaches the door and looks back at him and he's gone. Her brows furrow as she looks around the yard for him. She shakes her head and walks in to the school toward the office.....
(now this is a fantasy. YC is a retriever for a ancient race of trell. Or trolls. MC is a princess. Her mother is the queen of the trell. YC has been following my character around for months on the queens orders. But this is the first time she has seen him. YCs power are vanishing and reappearing anywhere, also can hear anything from 50 miles away. You can choose other powers you'd like. But most won't work on Alyssa as she is a royal trell.

Karthik_24

Re: Fantasy rp

Post by Karthik_24 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:40 pm

hi dear Image

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

princess

Re: Fantasy rp

Post by princess » Thu May 28, 2020 6:09 pm

Hello