[One] The Bounty

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
xCynicalxAngelz

Re: [One] The Bounty

Post by xCynicalxAngelz » Thu May 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Nah it’s alright. I don’t wanna impose nor did I mean to lol. So it’s fine ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I NEED BAGELS WITH THE CREAMY CHEESEEEE!!!~ Foamy the Squirrel

Irate Irukandji
Inquisitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Wed May 20, 2020 6:31 am

It just so happens I have a bounty hunter I made for a Star Wars RP that I haven't used yet.
What time frame are we in?
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."
Nobody suspects the RPF Inquisition.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 20, 2020 6:35 am

More around the current era, since that's what I know more about and things can be improvised easier. Anything further back would be more in the air
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Irate Irukandji
Inquisitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Wed May 20, 2020 6:43 am

Monika wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:35 am
More around the current era, since that's what I know more about and things can be improvised easier. Anything further back would be more in the air
So around the same time The Mandalorian takes place?
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 pm

yeah, that works
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Irate Irukandji
Inquisitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Wed May 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Name: Jakur Medikka
Title/Nickname: Jak
Species: Human(Serenian)
Special skills: Ataru
Equipment: Two lightsabers, one with black hilt, other with white hilt, R2H1, an all black R2 unit, VCX-100 light freighter.
Bio: Ever since a child, Jakur has always been fascinated with the idea of becoming a Jedi. However, this dream was crushed when it was found that he didn't have enough midi-chlorians in his blood. He still trained as a swordfighter, and after a long period of failed attempts of making a lightsaber due to him being force insensitive, he eventually found crystals that he could use for working lightsabers. He is very skilled in both Makashi and Ataru, he uses these skills to complete his objective.
Although looking the part, Jakur is not a Mandalorian, his armor being durasteel copies of Mandalorian styles, with the exception of a very rare and very expensive beskar belt buckle.

Last edited by Irate Irukandji on Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 21, 2020 12:02 am

lol, that's actually going to get a little confusing once you see the character I made for this...

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15590 The CS thread.

I swear, it's a bit of a coincidence. lol

Irate Irukandji
Inquisitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Thu May 21, 2020 12:12 am

Serenian vs Serenian. I like it.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Thu May 21, 2020 10:09 am

Irate Irukandji wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:12 am
Serenian vs Serenian. I like it.
I was just curious because I recently saw this post. But are you talking about Serennians with two n's? Like Count Dookus people? I was just confused because I noticed that both races being mentioned had the same spelling. And I knew Mons was a race she invited but I wasn't sure about yours.

Also, I was wondering if you had an explanation how your character could be alive, at all, without midi-chlorians. I was just curious because in the star wars lore all living beings are supposed to have midi-chlorians. They're supposed to actually be necessary for beings to be able to live in the first place. So I was curious if you had come up with a reason that wasn't the case with your character. I hope you don't mind my questions about the midi-chlorians but I really enjoy discussions about things like this. So I hope that's ok.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Irate Irukandji
Inquisitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 am

I was unaware that midi chlorians were essential to life.
Guess I'll have to edit my CS a tiny bit.