[One] The Bounty

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mara115

Re: [One] The Bounty

Post by Mara115 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm

Do you have rules about who can join? Or is this just come on in. I haven't played an rp in a while.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 pm

RPs not in Open Range need to be applied for and accepted. One on one rps are carried out between two people and as such have different threads for each one
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Thu May 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Yeah. For example humans have on average around 2500 midi-chlorians per cell. For them to be considered to become a member of the Jedi a human must have around three to four times that amount per cell. The midi-chlorians aren't how someone actually uses the force they just make it easier to do so, while also showing the potential power that someone has in the force. Midi-chlorians also help living beings to connect with the force. The force is necessary for things to live but without midi-chlorians the amount of force energy that would be inside of a lifeform wouldn't be enough to sustain their life. Take General Grievous for example. He is only able to stay alive because he has blood with very high levels of midi-chlorians being pumped through his heart. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to live regardless of what kinds of tech they used on him. Anyways, I'll stop rambling on now. Like I said before I like talking about this stuff.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 21, 2020 7:23 pm

I don't really even think about midichlorians or whatever. Yer either force sensitive or yer not. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 pm

Like I said midi-chlorians aren't what allow you to use the force. A person must still be force sensitive. The midi-chlorians are just an easier way to detect someones potential to use the force. Basically all beings are supposed to have a certain number in their cells in order to be able to live. However more midi-chlorians will gather in the bodies of those who are force sensitive. It just depends on their potential in the force which determines how many midi-chlorians will come to reside inside of a beings cells. Hope that makes sense.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl