[Req] The Division 2: The Dark Below (1 open slot)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: [REQ] THE DIVISION 2: THE DARK BELOW

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 pm

cz_invazion wrote:Ok I'll level with you. If you are really Keen on using this weapons I'm going to layout some things.

1. Your sword can count as a secondary, but you still need some sort of firearm.

2. you are right while a butterfly knife can do alot of damage you have to consider that enemies that we will face are like the ones in game. They either have armor, drugged up, or are just insane so they won't be as affective as you think, second a butterfly knife is type of split handled folding knife, i think your thinking of throwing knives and to add on to that to due serious damage with them you need years of experience and at your characters age I'm not so sure.

If you can justify these in a very good bio as to why your character uses these than there's a good chance I would let you in because I was thinking of some encounters that these could be useful, could being the term.
My character uses these weapons because she used them all her life as a child her father taught her and she's really good with sharp things but like I said I ca find a different RP I don't mind its not that big of a deal to me

Kay<3 :twisted:

cz_invazion
Bronze

Re: [Req] The Division 2: The Dark Below

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Ok well alright then have a good one
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: [REQ] THE DIVISION 2: THE DARK BELOW

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:11 pm

cz_invazion wrote:Ok well alright then have a good one
mhm I will

Kay<3 :twisted:

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:21 am

cz_invazion wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:34 pm
Gecko wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:06 pm
I think CZ wants it to be more specific to the game though, and the weapons you chose simply aren't from the game.
You should tell your brother I think his character looks like Lemmy from Motorhead
I will lol
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:39 am

I finished up my CS!

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:42 am

I like it alot welcome aboard gecko

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:53 am

Thanks! :D

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:56 am

Name: Allen Smithee
Callsign: Contractor
Sex: Male

Appearance:
1e389f3eb5d1d040a77c00afc68bb3d4--the-division-gear-the-division-concept-art.jpg
1e389f3eb5d1d040a77c00afc68bb3d4--the-division-gear-the-division-concept-art.jpg (32.06 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Personality: Allen is an old soul in a young man's body. He like to sit and remember when everything in the world wasn't so topsy turvy. He is strong willed and quite grounded in all situations. With his years of military experience he keeps calm under pressure and applies that same additude towards his work.

Bio: Allen grew up in a broken home, his father in and out of jail and his mother in shambles most of his early life. He eventually was forced to move in with his grandparents, while he was a disrespectful shit he always seemed to have time to hear his grandpa's war stories, maybe it was the battles or the lifestyle but Allen slowly gravitated towards it. When he finished highschool he joined the military and advanced through the ranks and respect by leaps and bounds, really enjoying the discipline that it gave. After his service he joined the national guard, and through his hard work he was approached by the division and asked to join, thinking it was a benefit thing he gladly accepted it.

Sadly it didn't take long being in the division that the green Poison took over New York andnl shattered the country. While he didn't quite make it to NY he stopped and helped in many other cities helping local malitias and governments. While he was in Rhode Island the SHD network went down, with the situation being dire he knew he would be needed in D.C. and headed there.

In his time in D.C. he has grown resentment towards the true sons. Calling them GI Joe's, basically toy soldiers. Even though many of them are vets, they gave up their rights when they decided to follow a dictator than a democracy.

Weapons: M14, M1A1 Thompson machine gun, 1911 pistol

Gadgets: incendiary chem launcher, pulse.

Specialty: Rifleman- with his time in the military he has grown used to being shot at. And he is surprisingly accurate when being fired upon by heavy machine gun fire.
Last edited by cz_invazion on Fri May 01, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Re: [Req] The Division 2: The Dark Below (2 open slots)

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Alright I fixed my own C's a little hopefully I can find a picture I like soon

Ash
Bronze

Re: [Req] The Division 2: The Dark Below (2 open slots)

Post by Ash » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:23 am

Hello! Sounds fun! Can I join??