[1x1][4 Person REQ] Dragon Blood

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Ash
Bronze

Re: [1x1][4 Person REQ] Dragon Blood

Post by Ash » Sun May 03, 2020 4:47 am

Coolio! Thank you! I should have it up soon!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon May 04, 2020 10:15 am

Okey dokey! Thanks for showing an interest! :D
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Wed May 06, 2020 12:41 am

@Miro-chan No problem. I can't wait to see how this rp ends up working out for our group. Should be really fun.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Wed May 06, 2020 3:49 am

Sorry for the delay. I am struggling with homework but should have the CS up tonight

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Wed May 06, 2020 6:30 am

Full Name: Adreana Nighe

S.O.: Straight

Species: Dragon Hybrid

Personality: She is a rather sarcastic person. She can be very blunt at times, just saying what she wants, not really regarding the consequences. She often has problems making friends and can get into arguments. She is very honesty due to her bluntness, but she can keep a secret too. She is rather quiet, and her presence is often unnoticed, except when she is talking.

Short Bio: She has been living at the schools since she had the age to after her parents grew scared and no longer patient with her powers. They decided that it was best if she learned with people that held the same heritage as her. They dropped her off and send her the random letter every now and then. Adreana doesn’t quite trust the people at the school as many of her peers do. Especially the principal, since many of his story doesn’t match with what is known.
Adreana has grown in the school since she was 14 and due to her very curious nature has explored every inch of the castle. Match that with her agility, she can get places rather quickly. However, her nature has also caused trouble for her. She doesn’t really get along with many people due to her bluntness and distrust, so she has been an outcast for quite a bit.
Using the school’s library, she has grown to enjoy working out and finding the martial arts extremely calming. She spends her time at the gym or training using books on many fighting techniques in the library.

Appearance:

•Height: 5ft 4in

•Weight: 145 lbs

•Hair Color: Black

•Eye Color: Red

•Skin Color: Tan

•Scars: Some on her back, and torso and along her legs and arms from her training.

•Piercings: Lip piercing, and multiple piercings in her ears.

•Photo:
DragonHybrid.jpg
DragonHybrid.jpg (65.62 KiB) Viewed 264 times

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sat May 09, 2020 8:05 am

@Miro-chan Hey, haven't heard from you in a little while. So I just wanted to do a quick check-in. I hope things are going well on your end and hope to hear back from you soon. Until then stay safe and talk to you later.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri May 15, 2020 5:06 am

Shoot sorry guys. I had some unexpected stuff come up in real life. I'll work on getting the OOC & rp threads set up either later today or tomorrow!
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

RabidGravity

Post by RabidGravity » Fri May 15, 2020 6:35 am

that's cool Miro-chan, I hope everything in rl is going well for you

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri May 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Thank you!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 pm

OMG I am so so sorry for disappearing guys. I had some medical issues come up and real life has been kinda hectic for me. (TvT)

Does anyone still wanna try this out with me?