[1x1][4 Person REQ] Dragon Blood

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[1x1][4 Person REQ] Dragon Blood

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:38 am

᯽︎𖣔︎᯽︎

1587258064152.jpg
1587258064152.jpg (328.3 KiB) Viewed 502 times

᯽︎𖣔︎᯽︎

Young people have been staying and studying in a large academy known as Castell College. Most of the students are staying there for protection from the outside world, others are there because they have nowhere else to go, and others are going there like anyone else would go to finish their studies. It is a very large academy, filled with many dorm rooms and activities and jobs for each student to partake in. Though it is a called a college, students as young as fourteen attend there and most do not have to pay a single penny to do so. When one graduates, they are still allowed to live and work on the campus.

Living among the students are very special students-- the dragon hybrids. These students have dragon's blood coursing through their veins-- something that is very rare. Dragon hybrids have only been able to live to the age of 20 and it is said that the reason why they live such short lives is because the dragon blood within them is killing them-- tearing them apart from the inside out. Each dragon hybrid student's power level varies in ranks, the less powerful being rank A and the strongest being rank SS+, though it is very very rare for someone to be ranked SS+. The known, most powerful dragon hybrid is Johan Nathaniel Knight, the principle of Castlle College, and he only uses his powers when absolutely necessary. He is also the oldest dragon hybrid on record, living around 1,000 years on earth.

He created the college to help other dragon hybrids to learn how to control their unstable powers and to help them have someplace safe to live. The technology has greatly improved and he has been trying to figure out a formula to stabilize the dragon blood within the hybrids, to help them live longer. However, much to his disappointment, he has not been able to find the solution to it yet. He has only just discovered a strum to help stabilize the dragon blood for a short amount of time. Even when a student is injected with the syrum, most still lose control and either die or turn into Dark Knight. Dark knights turn into more of a dragon than human, giving into their dangerous and blood thirsty, beast selves and they will attack anyone nearby to quench that thirst. Many of the students who have transformed into those creatures have been permanently eliminated by the high council and even the principal himself.

While on a field trip, group of students have stumbled upon a secret cave, which was being used by a group of scientists. The scientists were wore long white coats with a big black 𖣔︎ logo on their backs and shoulders. That mark was only used by a supposedly dangerous governmental military group known as the Dark Cohlisi. The men and women who work in that group want to bring back the dragons and are using dragon blood to create super soldiers to take over the world.

Upon being discovered, the group of students run for it and are somehow able to get back to the rest of the student body. When they return to the campus, they tell the principal about what they found and a few days later, he comes to them to inform them that they will be going on secret missions. Some feel like they aren't good enough to do anything of the sort and the principle tells them that he only allows a few students to go on missions. They train for months and go on a few missions, most successful. When they return after one mission, however, they find out that their home has been invaded and nearly destroyed by the military group. Students and teachers alike have been kidnapped and/or killed or maimed by the soldiers as well.

Without anyone to really help them, the group must work together to save their fellow classmates, the principle, and even the world.

᯽︎𖣔︎᯽︎

Extra Informtaion

° Genres °

• Fantasy
• Slice of Life
• Sci-Fi
• Adventure
• Action

° RANKS °

*NOTE: Even though character ranks are low, they can all use powers. The lower ranks' powers just won't be as powerful as the upper ranks. It is possible for the lower ranks to grow, but only by one to two ranks.*

• RANK A

- Rank A characters are the least strongest, however despite not having much strength with the powers the dragon blood gives them, they can still be useful in different ways.

• RANK B

-Rank B characters are a bit stronger with their powers. Much like Rank A characters, they can be useful in different ways. Rank B characters tend to live longer than the other hybrids-- by a couple of years.

• RANK C

- Rank C characters are stronger with their powers than Rank B characters. They are also a bit faster on their feet and can catch onto attacks a little better.

• RANK D

- Rank D characters are much stronger and faster than the previous ranks. They are jump fairly high and have the ability to punch a hole through walls. They are the most common characters found in the Castell Academy.

• RANK S

- Rank S characters are the third strongest of the hybrids. They are very strong, quick, and agile. Some have figured out how to control their powers, while most have not and are still learning.

• RANK SS

-Rank SS characters are the second strongest of the hybrids. Almost all of them do not know how to control their powers and are a high risk of becoming Dark Knights. The principle has had to put down so many Rank SS students and is always regretful because when he finds out that a student is a rank SS, he always has to kill them. Sometimes after a few days or months...

• RANK SS+

-Rank SS+ characters are the strongest of the dragon hybrids. They know how to use their powers and are able to control them almost all the time. However, they are at the highest risk of becoming a Dark Knight, or worse, a dragon slave. There is only one known SS+ ranked hybrid and that is Johan himself. The rest of the SS+ ranked hybrids have been killed off and he was the one to do it.

° Partners °

• I am looking for one to three partners to join me in this roleplay. I'd like to try out a three to four person group roleplay for this, but if not, it's fine.

*I will be allowing two RANK SS characters for this because I don't want everyone being RANK SS. Lol.*

᯽︎𖣔︎᯽︎

Character Sheet Template

Full Name:
S.O.: (What is their romantic preference?)
Species: (Human or Dragon Hybrid?)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Appearance:
•Height:
•Weight:
•Hair Color:
•Eye Color:
•Skin Color:
•Scars: (If any.)
•Piercings: (If any.)
•Photo:
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

darksage

Re: [1x1][4 Person REQ] Dragon Blood

Post by darksage » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:12 am

Alexandra
female
lesbian
dragon hybrid
ss
goofy, cocky, always helps when needed.
tan skin short black hair
5' 8
hazel eyes
black hair
tan skin
scar on bottom of chin
ear pierced

Sent from my SM-G950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:43 am

At it again, Miro... lol.

I got the perfect character too. Save me an SS. It's time for my one and only

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:30 pm

@Monika Okey dokey!

@darksage Could you try to keep everything in one post, please? You also need to add a short bio for your character, as well as a photo. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:46 am

So I take it SS+ characters aren't permitted, and it seems like both SS positions have been taken already so I guess that I'll request for an S class character slot to be saved for me. I'd love to be in a group rp with you (Miro), and with Mon as well. If the two of you are good with that I mean. If it's just us three I'm fine with that, but I'm also fine with you adding whoever else you think would fit in well with us for a larger group rp also. I'll try to get up KY character tomorrow. I've just got to figure out which one would be a good fit for this story first.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Omg hey! It's been a while. Haha.
If we can get more people, then awesome! If not, then that's fine. I wouldn't mind doing a rp with just us three. XD
I can play more than one character if need be.

Take as much time as you need. :)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:36 am

Full Name: Alexandoriel Drake
Species: Dragon Hybrid
Personality: Alex is probably one of the most caring and loyal people you'll meet. She does everything in her power to make sure her allies are safe, even though she usually gets hurt. She won't leave anyone behind, and will go through Hell itself to bring someone back. She also loves to just fight, but she knows how to pull her her strength back so she doesn't hurt anyone. She prefers to beat enemies into the ground. If they decide to come back, she will do it as many times as necessary until they learn their lesson. She has yet to kill someone. She also isn't one to turn down a fight, or a contest.
Short Bio:
Appearance:
•Height:
•Weight:
•Hair Color:
•Eye Color:
•Skin Color:
•Scars: (If any.)
•Piercings: (If any.)
•Photo:

Still working on it, Miro. Just wanted to let you know I'm still working on it. gotta fix up her bio to fit the world and all
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:36 am

Full Name:
James Winter Light

S.O.:
Bisexual

Species:
Dragon Hybrid

S

Personality:
James tends to keep to himself and remains steadfastly loyal and true to those he cares about and is always driven to protect them, even going as far as to hide his pain and emotions so he could not worry them. It is his selfless and kind nature that gives him the ability to overcome any obstacle he may face. He will do anything in his power to keeps his friends safe. Depsite being a bit socially awkward, he has a lighter side, cracking some dry humored jokes every once and a while.

Short Bio:
James doesn't remember anything of his past, really. He was found unconscious on the beach shore on the island that the academy, bloodied and battered. He woke a week later with a skull splitting headache and hasn't gotten to attend classes just yet. He was completely unaware about his powers, completely confused as to what the nurse in the school hospital was telling him. After two days, the president decided to meet him, just like the old man did with all the new students. He did his best to explain the boy's situation and even though James is still a little confused, he will do his best learn what unknown abilities he has, as well as try to remember his clueless past.

Appearance:

Height:
178 cm || 5 ft, 10 inch

Weight:
70.2 kg || 154 lbs

Hair Color:
White with strands of silver.

Eye Color:
His left eye is a grey-blue, while the right is a vibrant emerald green.

Skin Color:
His skin pretty pale, but not exactly pure white.

Scars:
He has quite a few scattered amongst his body, but most of them are on his back. He has a long scar that horizontally goes across the top side of his right hand, a few from gashes on the outer side of his right shoulder, a long thin scar that runs a cross the middle of his back and loops around to a spot beneath his left ab, and one where it seems like a small chunk if flesh had been torn off in the middle of the topside on his right foot.

Piercings:
He has one piercing in his left earlobe.

•Dragon Hybrid Appearance:
While in his dragon hybrid state, certain parts of James' body form dark silver and white scales, his canines and nails become more pronounced, and his eyes turn into a blood red color, with the pupils turning into black slits.

Photo:
20200506_152246.jpg
20200506_152246.jpg (166.84 KiB) Viewed 234 times

《°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°》

Full Name:
Moka Bloom Tremaine-Knight

S.O.:
Heterosexual

Species:
Human

N/A

Personality:
Moka is pretty shy, often stumbling over her words when she tries to speak, it being even worse while she is on the phone. Depsite being an introvert, she does enjoy spending time with friends and will do her best to aid them if she can. She is a good listener and would rather listen to other people's problems rather than deal with her own. She tends to have panic attacks, but it is due to some traumatic past events that she usually will not speak about. She can be serious when she wants to be and is very blunt. More often than not, most things tend to go over her head and someone is forced to explain to her what had just happened. She doesn't like to ask for things and feels guilty when she does.

Short Bio:
When Moka was little, she was abadonded by her parents and after a month of being alone, she was suddenly picked up by a kind and gentle old man. He took her back to his school, raised her like she was his own. At first, he didn't really want to have to deal with her, but as the years went by, their relationship grew and they became inseparable. He became overprotective of her and, he won't outwardly admit it, but he spoiled her with things she wanted-- and it was very rare when she asked him for things (it still is and most of the time he has to make her tell him what she would like to have).

She is now sixteen years old and is doing very well in her classes. She gets along with most of her classmates and she would never let her father know, but she is having to deal with bullies. Since the dragon hybrids are the main students, what little human students are there tend to be ridiculed... If he ever found out, he would be livid and she doesn't want him to worry about her more than he already does. She hopes to make more friends than enemies and wants to become a medical professional when she graduates. This way, she Hope's to learn more about the biology of the dragon hybrids to help them live past the age of twenty.

Appearance:

•Height:
5 ft 8 inch || 172.72 cm

•Weight:
127 lbs || 57.6 kg

•Hair Color:
Cherry Blossom Pink

•Eye Color:
Green with hints of blue.

•Skin Color:
A bit pale.

•Scars:
She has one on the top of her left foot from a fall she took as a child and another scar on her right side from being attacked by a student that had turned into a Dark Knight.

•Piercings:
Both of her earlobes are pierced.

•Photo:
tumblr_bead680e406086283cd2d590db4ff717_86be2761_500.jpg
tumblr_bead680e406086283cd2d590db4ff717_86be2761_500.jpg (46.48 KiB) Viewed 234 times
Last edited by Miro-chan on Wed May 06, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:38 am

Orophin wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:46 am
So I take it SS+ characters aren't permitted, and it seems like both SS positions have been taken already so I guess that I'll request for an S class character slot to be saved for me. I'd love to be in a group rp with you (Miro), and with Mon as well. If the two of you are good with that I mean. If it's just us three I'm fine with that, but I'm also fine with you adding whoever else you think would fit in well with us for a larger group rp also. I'll try to get up KY character tomorrow. I've just got to figure out which one would be a good fit for this story first.
Actually, you can go ahead and make your character rank SS, Orophin. I won't mind cause most of your characters are pretty badass!

@Monika that's fine! It looks good so far. Take your time with it. I'm in no rush. Lol

RabidGravity

Post by RabidGravity » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:47 pm

are you still taking people?