[Discontinued] A Sin rewarded

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cr25pltro6

[Discontinued] A Sin rewarded

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:33 pm

So, I'm thinking of DM'ing an evil campaign. If your unaware of what an "evil" campaign is then you must be very new to rp. Disgustingly bad joke aside, a evil campaign basically means instead of playing the role of the protagonists, you'll be the antagonists. You, yes you, can be the one who twirls your handle bar mustache and ties a woman to railroad tracks!

Here's the idea: On a planet called undoom, a BBEG (big bad evil guy) terrorizes the land and all who live on it. There is a prophecy, however, that 3 young and daring souls would arise and defeat this awful creature of evil.

After a 100 years of pain and misery, the prophecy finally comes true! (Generic placeholder 1) was the first to appear, a paladin of justice was he. His main goal was to protect the people of this world from the unjust horrors that the BBEG had wrought upon them. (Generic placeholder 2) was a half-elf ranger who endeavored to save her people and the forest from the corrupting finger that was the BBEG'S minions. And finally, (Generic placeholder 3) was a Rogue, who's entire family was killed by the BBEG. He vowed bloody revenge.

After 5 grueling years of fighting and experiencing the burdens that a hero party often finds, they managed to prevail! The BBEG was slain and his servants were scattered to the four corners of undoom.

What followed was unprecedented. Love, peace, and justice flourished. Countries that were suffering famines now were over flowing with food, corrupt leaders were thrown out of office, and the forests regrew to twice their normal size. Everything, in a word, was perfect.

This is the problem.

You see, the god of undoom, (god 1) has gotten bored. It has been 1000 years since these events transpired and nothing of note happened since. People are nice and charitable, nations are peace loving, and nature has grown a homeostasis with the surrounding areas, meaning that deforestation was now virtually impossible. No conflict, while perfect for those enjoying it, is fucking boring to watch.

He needed to fix this problem, but how?
----‐------------‐--------------------------

This is where you come in. In this scenario, you'll be bad guys from earth that the god of this world has summoned to cause chaos and restore fun to his world. (See the previous failed request post- "A sin punished" for a brief taste on how that's supposed to pan out.)
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dungeons and dragons lite

Cr25pltro6

Re: [Interest check] A Sin rewarded

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:39 pm

If I get at least 3 people who say their interested then I will flesh this story out and start the rp soon

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:51 pm

I'm interested. Seems like it could be a fun story to RP.

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:52 am

I agree, I like where this is headed!
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:47 am

Hmmm...
Any superhuman powers allowed?
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:40 am

Apophis wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:47 am
Hmmm...
Any superhuman powers allowed?
Yep, they are. So are different races. Human, lizard people, elf's. Anything you can imagine that's at least roughly humanoid and not larger than a house is allowed.

If your wondering how, since our characters are supposed to be originally from earth, I'm thinking that the god of undoom allows them to change their forms and give them powers to better help their evil tasks.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:10 am

Interested!

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:57 am

Great! I'll get on world anvil and start working out this world, complete with map! Once it's done, I'll provide a link so you can see. Don't worry, the Rp will happen on this site, the world anvil page I've planned will be there only to serve as a reference point for my world and characters.

Give me 3 days and I'll have a beta version complete.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:27 am

I'll keep my eyes peeled. ^¬^

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:07 am

I'm in.
Karen wrote: