Dark elf rp

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
princess

Dark elf rp

Post by princess » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:35 pm

Dark elves have taken over the kingdom of Nanlans Covet. The kingdom of Nanlans is where YCs family lives. You are the prince of Nanlans Covet. The leader of the dark elves, MCs father has taken your father and mother prisoner. YC has not come home from leading a battle in the dwarf village of Garntorm. Where the army of Anylthalas was trying to over take the dwarf village. After hearing the news of YCs parents being taken prisoner YC rushes back to the kingdom. MCs father knowing you would rush back has his guards watching for you in the Timberland forest a mile from the kingdom. As you ride up on your horse you are taken and hit from behind which knocks you out. You are pulled off your horse, blind folded and carried into the kingdom. After a few hours you're awakened roughly by MC. The dungeon is lit by torches that pepper the brick walls. As you open your eyes. You blink to clear them. Your head throbbing. You look up seeing me standing at the cell door. "get on your feet" I growl. "my father want to speak to you." I turn and walk away while two huge dark elves step forward looking down at you....(this is a romance as usual. Forbidden romance where your character convinces my character that's my father is wrong)
Attachments
20200311_082300.jpg
Crema dark elf. Princess
20200311_082300.jpg (238.84 KiB) Viewed 105 times