[Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Vladmirk

Re: [Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

Post by Vladmirk » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:11 pm

I have read and accepted the rules

Name: Eliana Sinclair
Personality: Ellie is a curious and adventurous soul, never one to stick around one place for too long. She's constantly looking for ways to improve herself. As a young child, she found herself getting into trouble more often than not, even as she matured. Nowadays, she travels alone, tending to pick fights with fellow travelers as a way to gain valuables that she can trade for whatever she may desire.
Element: Fire
Skills: She can effortlessly create fire as long as it is within a short range, otherwise she can't control or maintain any flames outside of a few feet from herself. Basically no fire balls or fire blasts or anything equivalent. To make up for her limitations, she taught herself how to use a bow while also being able to craft arrows from the scrap she finds. She prefers to maintain distance against potential foes, but she does practice with a knife as a precaution.
Extra Info: When using her element, Ellie's hair tends to flare up, gaining an orange glow almost as if her hair was catching on fire. Her eyes also change into a brighter orange.
Appearance:
90b8894d5e9f051e180f06ef2756c754.jpg
90b8894d5e9f051e180f06ef2756c754.jpg (130.01 KiB) Viewed 156 times
Where's our sacrifice?
Oh, get off the cross, we need the wood.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:36 am

I'll try to get a CS up soon.
Metal is kinda OP when you think about it.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:11 pm

why do you say that?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:55 pm

Their element is is the strongest, and most abundant in a city setting

It's easily moldable and can easily make weapons from scraps instantly

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Well, at this point in time there's very little city/metal left to do that with.

Physical weapons also don't mean that much since fire elementals can create heat enough to render it dull or melt it, ice elementals can coat the blades in ice, and various other ways other elementals deal with it. It's not that OP. Technically, there's more physical earth left than metal.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡