The Kingdom of Asgard

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
princess

The Kingdom of Asgard

Post by princess » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 pm

MC is the elf princess of Asgard. My kingdom was a very nice happy healthy place until my grandmother died. My grandmother was the red witch. The one witch the green witch feared. A few years ago the green witch had cast a horrible spell over asgard causing all other creatures expect elves to become trolls. She became the witch queen of Asgard commanding the trolls to destroy everything. She locked my father, mother and I in the dungeon. Being only 15 After 2 years of being stuck in the dungeon I was able to escape. Digging the dirt under the castle. I ran through the dark forest to Clairs village where my grandmother lived. Being little I was able to hide and sleep in small caves that littered the forest. After 3 days I finally made it to my grandmother's village. I walked through the village to my grandmother's cottage and burst through the door telling her what had happened. A week later we had returned to Asgard. My grandmother had removed the green witches spell on Asgard and exiled her to the forbidden lands along with her troll army. My mother and father returned to their thrones and my grandmother lived with us until she passed. 5 years later. Fast forward you're a hunter (you can be any creature) that had been hunting in the dark forest by the castle. It's just after my grandmother's life tribute and I'm walking in the forest as well. I have my hood up as I walk the path. You are walking backwards while looking up trying to see where your target went. We bump into each other......

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: The Kingdom of Asgard

Post by odog811 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:25 pm

(so do I just post a character sheet?)

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"