Rp Idea Check

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
JoJoTheZombie

Rp Idea Check

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Hello Everyone! Before i write out a long intro, i was interested in seeing how many people would actually go on with my idea.
Those who know me, know that i perfer to explore tha darker sides of stories, as most of mine are usually not for the light hearted. Though i can promise adventure, heartbreak, and an interesting plot idea. Anyway, here is the summary of what I had in mind.

Plot Summary:
An international space captain and his crew had pulled off the biggest heist in history, crusing away with almost 50billion dollars worth of space currency and intergalactic government property. While they seemed to be home free speeding through galaxies in their getaway, it was not the case, as an ambush cut them off and shot them down. Though something unexpected occurred as they barreled towards the nearest planet (Earth). The ship vanished, without a trace. Only once again reappearing as they crashed into the ocean, not far off the coast of England, in the year 1695. From there the crew meet a priate king, sworn into his debt as they become entangled with the outlaws of the sea.

Basically, space theives get thrown back in time to the pirate era, where they get caught up in this pirate kings plot.
If you are interested please express that in some way, and i will put the real request thread up once there im some interest.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Re: Rp Idea Check

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:37 am

This is interesting. It's different and I'm curious about the entire plot. Consider me along for the ride.

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:57 am

Awesome!

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:28 am

Interesting...I'm in.

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:49 am