[REQ]Star Wars: Galaxy at War

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Orophin
Bronze
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Re: [REQ]Star Wars: Galaxy at War

Post by Orophin » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:04 pm

Name: Suland Kinperr

Species: Zabrak

Rank: Neither the Zeison Sha nor the Wardens of the Sky use any form of ranking systems. Therefore while he has the skills of a high leveled Jedi Knight or a low leveled Jedi Master he has no title to represent this fact.

Lightsaber:
This is the lightsaber that Suland made when being trained in the use of the lightsaber. It is a dual-phase lightsaber, he tends to keep his blade short like those of a shoto lightsaber, and it's blades color is veridian with a black core. The blade of the lightsaber also curves slightly like the one in the picture of his armor.

This is his sisters lightsaber which was similar to his own lightsaber in many ways. It was a dual-phase lightsaber in which she often kept its blade short like her brother and its blade also slightly curved like his as well. However instead of a strait handle like Sulands hers was curved. Her blade was also cyan with a white core which was another difference from how her brothers lightsaber looked. He carries the weapon in her memory but only uses it when he has no other options left to him.

Bio: Suland himself was unique in many ways but one of the things that was unique about his collective family was that unlike other Zabrak they chose not to live on their native homeworld of Iridonia. Instead they lived on Yanibar which was an unusual place to find Zabrak. However, this was not without reason. Sulands family had for many generations been known for having force sensitive members born into it. On the one hand it was a matter of pride for the family, but on the other hand it often meant that every new birth was tinged with dread.

The Witches Of Dathomir, which had long ago been wiped out, had managed to make a comeback about one hundred years back. The Witches once again were a thriving order, yet just like the order of the past they chose to mostly stay upon their planet and keep to themselves. Unfortunately, they would travel to Iridonia from time to time in order to claim children of promise to help their numbers grow. As such many of the daughters of the Kinperr clan had been taken to become Nightsisters, and regrettably for the boys many of them had been taken to be Nightbrothers as well.

When the family had still lived on Iridoria the only chance for the children who were born with the gift of the force had was to be taken by Jedi to be trained before they were found by the Witches. But even this was not a desired outcome because it once again meant that the child would be lost to the family. This caused the patriarch of the family fifty years back to look for a way to save his family from the situation that they found themselves in. He found his families salvation when he learned of Yanibar and the Zeison Sha who were trained there.

The family had a good life once they relocated to the planet. The children could learn to control their abilities by studying with the Zeison Sha, who did not believe in separating the children from their families, and as such could still enjoy a normal life with their loved ones. This meant that over the next few generations the family was able to live in relative peace. Finaly Suland was born followed shortly after by his younger sister. The pair were both blessed with the force and as such were trained in the ways of the Zeison Sha. It seemed like things for the family just couldn't go wrong. Which is usually right when everything collapses.

Suland and his sister eventually finished their training and chose to go out in order to help the galaxy. They were hunting down a group of pirates who had been attacking starships in a nearby system whenever their own ship was attacked as well. They were boarded by a detachment of Nightsisters who had been drawn to them by the strength of Sulands sisters power in the force. They intended to make her one of them one way or the other. The pair of siblings were able to defend themselves against the Withces fairly well but not without them both being injured. Sulands injuries weren't life threatening but his sister had been wounded severely and didn't have long to live. She died in Sulands hands with him unable to save her.

After that he decided that something had to be done about the Witches. He returned his sister to the home of his family on Yanibar so she could be laid to rest properly and then he informed the order that he would be leaving the Zeison Sha in order to pursue his own goals to help the galaxy. The elders understood his reasons and blessed his travels while also saying that he wpuld always have a place amongst them should he desire to return to their ranks. He then left his home and to this day has never had the opportunity to go back.

He took work as security on many intergalactic shuttle flights involving everything from moving civilians to cargo. He did this to earn the credits he would need to gather the weapons and equipment he would need to destroy the Witches. He managed to single handedly bring down many pirate factions, bandit groups, and mercenary teams who tried to attack ships that he was on. Eventually he drew the attention of one of the Wardens of the Shy who offered for him to join their ranks. Up to this point he had believed that the Wardens were just a rumor like nearly everyone else in the galaxy so he was shocked to learn the truth. However, after getting past his initial shock he realized that this would not disrupt his mission while at the same it would allow him to learn new skills from the Warden. Seeing no downside to the Wardens offer he gladly joined their ranks. He now continues to guard the spacelanes as a Warden himself as he continues to get closer to realising his goal.

Appearance:
This is how he looks but he doesn't have the lightsaber in the picture.

This is his personal armor that he usually wears. It's base is that of the Zeison Sha Warrior Armor that he gained while with the order. He has modified it with retrofitted Mandalorian armor that he has gathered from Mandalorians who have fallen to his blades over the years while he was traveling the spacelanes. This makes his armor stronger than other Zeison Sha armors in a number of ways.

Extra:
He carries a pair of Zeison Sha Discblades like the one pictured above.

This is his K-16 Bryar Heavy Blaster that he carries when wearing his specialized armor. Although he refuses to use any projectiles while onboard a ship as it goes against the training he received whilst studying with the Warden who brough him into their order.

(I hope that this character is more to your liking Argo.)
Last edited by Orophin on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:29 pm

@AliceFrost ok, that works

@Orophin ok, several things.
Pick either the fighter or the "Waylayer". I think the poison/acid lightsaber is to much, I would prefer just a normal lightsaber. And I think "Pursuant" is to much as well and I'll allow Jiszol to have at most three droids total.

Also, just for my curiousity, would you mind to tell me the specific knowledge he is learning from the holocrons? You can just send me a PM.

Orophin
Bronze

Post by Orophin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:09 pm

I had posted Jiszol up because I had made him before and didn't really get a chance to use him before the rp he was in had died. Changing some of the things you're talking about would require for me to rework the character as a whole a fair bit so instead of doing all that I decided to use another character that I had made before but never really got the chance to use either. I hope that's not a problem and I hope that he works out better towards your tastes.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm

It is whatever you feel is best but Jiszol is fine as a character but his possessions make him slightly overpowered. I'll read your other character later.

YusiFirefox3699

Post by YusiFirefox3699 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Name: Cero' Dut

Species: Kel Dor

Lightsaber:
The Handle is wrapped in a rich dark wood instead of leather and extends to cover a bit more than shown in the picture. The wood has several mystical looking carvings in it. Additionally, the pommel is adorned with a crown of claws from various creatures that Cero' keeps sharp. And yes, the blade is white.

Bio: Like most Jedi Cero' was taken for training when he was just an infant, so he has no recollection of his parents or his home planet. His earliest memories were of training with his clan of younglings, and the presence of the Jedi surrounding him. He became a Padawan shortly before the Galaxy-wide war started (shortly after, if it started 40 years ago, his mentor would have saved him then made him his padawan) and did his best to save the rest of the Jedi order and younglings and bring them into hiding. Despite his and his Master's best efforts though they watched as countless of their fellow Jedi died in the ensuing attacks, possibly the most mentally scarring thing for Cero was seeing and sensing many younglings die during their efforts. After they had established a sustainable hidden way of life, and a small network of Jedi, Cero' began his training. He passed the Trial of Skill with some difficulty in the years to follow. The Trial of Courage and Trial of Flesh were considered to have been passed during his trying time saving the Jedi, especially since he lost his left arm during the attacks. The Trial of Insight posed no problem to him. His Master claimed he didn't think there was any way to deceive or fool Cero. The Trial of the Spirit, however, was an interesting anomaly. During the trial, Cero' found no inner demons or fears he had to face, no insurmountable challenge he had to overcome. As his Master had predicted from observing him throughout the years Cero' was already complete and understanding of every aspect of himself, he was a very introspective person, however, there was a single doubt that lingered in Cero's mind, a doubt that did not impede him as far as he could tell, and a doubt that he had already accepted as part of himself. He doubted the ways of the Jedi. He doubted that their creed was the only way to live if you were to use the force, and he doubted their methods of training new Jedi, and he doubted the mental health of all the Jedi he had encountered. He did not doubt what they stood for though, and as such, he felt comfortable claiming his mind and spirit were sound without feeling as he was lying, and as such it was deemed that he passed the Trial of the Spirit. Cero' was the first Jedi Knight to be recognized after the order had to go into hiding, and as far as his Master knew the Jedi Knight that had spent the least amount of time as a Padawan. Due to his Introspective ways, and how powerful he was with the force many people believed he should train to become a Jedi Consular, and thought he could achieve it in record time, but Cero' decided not to go down that path and rejected any offers to take on a Padawan or further his position. He completed several missions for the order during his time as a Jedi Knight and struggled to help make a difference in this war-ravaged galaxy, but slowly found himself losing faith in the order and their ability to fix the galaxy. His last mission as a Jedi Knight was to recruit new young ones and bring them to a hidden safe haven the order had established, and it is also the day that Cero' regrets the most in his life. The people of the village Cero' was sent to did not take kindly to him taking their young, and in response began to assault him, and Cero' attempted to keep calm and rational as he defended against them. Despite his pleas of reason, and his eventual retreat and proclamation of his agreeance to their views they continued to assault him and in a fit of rage and fear Cero' accidentally let out a blast of force lightning, wounding several, and severely burning his right arm, neck, and part of his face. Cero' in fear and disbelief fled, and cut all communications so the order could not track or contact him, attempting to fall off the grid. In the years to come, Cero' managed to become a ghost from the Jedi and many other factions alike, drifting between Hutt and Mandorlorian space acting as a mercenary, smuggling, guarding, and occasionally picking up a bounty or two. He is still attempting to do good where he can, and he does his best to help forward the Jedi cause when he can, but he still doubts that their way is best.

Appearance: Unlike most Kel Dor, Cero opts to use a full face mask, rather than just goggles and a mouth cover, and he paints his mask a black color with a deep blue war-paint like design. He has taken to wearing some old Mandalorian armor he had acquired during his time as a mercenary. as an older set of armor, it does not have any mounted weaponry nor a jetpack, and it is missing the helmet. Cero has painted this black with dark blue war paint as well. Over all of this, he wears a dark brown cloak he uses to hide his weaponry when he must. His left arm is a robotic arm, that he has refused to have disguised as a normal one, instead choosing to have the robotics exposed.

His mask would be similar to this, except it would cover the eyes as well and be painted as I have described above.

Extra: He is extremely skilled and powerful with the force to the point that he is capable of using it in the midst of battle, and relies on it more than he relies on his skill with the blade. He has found that he prefers to use blasters in a fight, and will usually keep his lightsaber hidden only using it in the most desperate of situations. He has also found a way to mask his presence with the force so other force-sensitives won't sense him and tends to attempt to hide his usage of the force or not use it as much as possible (if this is ok).

He carries an M-008 Deadeye, 2 A-180 blaster's (mainly in pistol mode, but he does have the parts to change them in his ship), and 1 C-303 assault rifle on him at most times. He picked these weapons up and trained in them after he left the order.

He flies a slightly modified XS stock light freighter that has more weaponry hidden throughout, so it seems more like a non-combative vessel despite the fact its firepower can rival that of starfighters.

During his travels, he picked up two hodge-podge droids that most would see fit for a scrapyard and has done his best to repair them. One is a modified B2 super battle droid, whose ranged combat prowess is almost none, as his targeting system is way off, his guns are faulty and malfunction more often than not. Despite this, he is still incredibly strong and has been taught hand to hand combat by Cero', as such he is extremely deadly in close-ranged combat. Due to his malfunctioning voice-box, he stays silent most of the time, and many people think he is a mute. He has chosen the name B21. He spends most of his time in or by the ship acting as a guard and does most of the heavy lifting and loading. He looks like a standard B2 super battle droid who has been patched up roughly with spare metal and a bit more armor on the legs to balance them better.

The second is a modified DUM-series pit droid that has been augmented by the remains of an R6 astromech droid. He functions mainly as a pit droid but has the intelligence of an R6 astromech droid, though this is questionable; Cero' is unsure how intelligent he is, or why he would be this intelligent, as sometimes he seems much smarter than an R6 should be, and other times he is much stupider. He also has the R6 astromech's multi-tools collapsed into his arms. He has a very bubbly, peppy, and upbeat personality and with his new-found intelligence, has given himself a proper voice-box (which sounds like a higher-pitched battle droid voice) to communicate better with humans (despite his multiple attempts to fix B21's voice-box he can't seem to figure it out). He has chosen the name DUM-D6. He serves as Cero's navigation system and a combined astromech/repair droid for his ship. He is more likely to accompany Cero as he ventures away from the ship. His body looks like an ordinary Dum-series pit droid with an R6 astromech-droid head painted to match the brown of the body.

(sorry for such a late post, meant to get this up last Friday but accidentally deleted it all. Has the RP started?)
Last edited by YusiFirefox3699 on Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the stars align to guide you

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:11 pm

@Orophin Your character is accepted. I'm sorry about Jiszol.

@YusiFirefox3699 Cero is accepted and no, you are fine the RP hasn't started yet. I think I am waiting 2-3 more characters.

Orophin
Bronze

Post by Orophin » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:04 am

It's no problem at all and I'm glad this character was more to your liking.

Also I completely understand your concern about Jiszol having possibly been too overpowered. But the suggestions that you had given me for changes that I might do to him would've ended up causing bigger changes then you may have realize.

The lightsabers blade effect was caused because of the combination of Kyber Crystals. The poison/acid like ability is very weak. The acid effect would be comparable to the acid strength of a low lever acid rain, which causes very little damage at all. The poisons strength would be very weak as well. Similar to the same potential poising that you could receive from the acid rain that I described before. So yet again it would still have a very weak effect unless the wound wasn't treated for a long time.

As for the fighter and the Waylayer picking between them has a much bigger effect. If I pick the starfighrer then Jiszol would only have a ship able to carry one person which would mean that he wouldn't be able to have any droids at all. If I choose the Waylayer then it becomes pointless because a crew of four wouldn't be able to fly it. So having himself and the three droids wouldn't really matter at that point.

None of these potential consequences even consider the way all the changes would require I edit his personality or his background in order for him to be a functional character still. Which is a big part of what Pursuant itself was connected to as well. That's why I decided to just use a different character because the changes you asked for would basically require me to turn Jiszol into a completely different character anyways.

None of this is meant to be a complaint so I apologize if that's how it comes across. I merely wanted to explain for you why I had decided it was just better to swap characters because it seemed like you might not have understood my decision to do so.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:56 am

Well, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. Just at the time, I thought you mightve gotten really excited in character creation and I just him dialed back a little bit. Maybe he can come in later in the rp. We might need to raise an army or something.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:40 am

Here are some key characters to the plot of this here RP

CS
Name: Eilram

Species: Zeffo

Lightsaber: Has none

Bio: Eilram is currently in exile, and is in a secluded hidden place for his protection and to protect the ones he cares for.

Appearance:

Extra:
Eilram is so in tune and at peace with the light side of the force, any life form near him feels energized and youthful, his presence also helps encourage the sprouting of plants.

CS

Name: Kujet

Species: Human

Lightsaber:
Blood Red bladed lightsaber

Bio:
N/A

Appearance:

Extra:
He killed the previous Emperor rather quickly and killed all those who challenged. Kujet seems to radiate the dark side of the force as if he is the dark side. The auroa is so powerful, an occasional plant can wilt as he walks by and he can kill someone with the force through body manipulation(can break their neck) quite effortlessly.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 am

New Character

Name: Corde

Species: Human

Lightsaber:

Bio: Corde was found as an infant on Zakuul and raised within the Spire. She was found with a blue kyber crystal which caused some people to suspect that she was a child of a Knight of Zakuul, although any investigations into the matter never uncovered any definitive answers. The only piece of evidence to support such theories was Corde's strong connection to the force. Despite her lack of parents, the monthly stipend given to every citizen of Zakuul was more than enough to support Corde during her childhood.

Corde idolized the Knights of Zakuul and aimed to join them as soon as she came of age. Despite her natural talents she was denied entry into the order, only being granted the right to learn the basics of lightsaber construction and use due to the crystal in her possession. Realizing that her future didn't lie with the knights, Corde ventured beyond the borders of the Eternal Empire in order to find someone to teach her how to use her powers.

Appearance:

Extra:
  • Naturally talented with a lightsaber, but lacks anything beyond basic training
  • Has a strong connection to the force, but is untrained in using force powers