(REQ) The Apocalyptic Four (Closed)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
CrashJr
Silver

(REQ) The Apocalyptic Four (Closed)

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:25 am

"In most all the multiverse the Flare Event occurs, although slight to major differences in each universe. In Universe 33 The Heralds of The Flare had not found the powers of the ancient Alkerion and those The Flare Children were taken under government supervision, being turned into weapons. In Universe 12 Phantom and Syren had found the powers of the ancient Alkerion in adolescents thus causing the arrival of The Kingdom to occur and the two fought until their deaths. And it goes on and on as such...but, there is one universe in where the innocent four hadn't found the powers. No, those that found the powers of the ancient Alkerion were those cast out by society. Criminal's, low lives, real scum. I welcome you to Universe 47, the Earth that is home to The Apocalyptic Four. SuperNova, Grimm the Reaper, Abomination, and Banshee. The Apocalyptic Four and their children rule this Earth, but their is hope is seems that's soon to come...with a little help of course.

The hooded being speaks calmly to no one, it's as if they were reading from the book that sat in front of them, but the pages they look on show nothing. The being moves their hand slightly and the book closed and moves away fading into the blankness around them. The hooded being stands and walks forward, but after only a few steps comes to a stop and removes their hood to reveal a pale blue skinned slick being. Their large dark eyes look ahead and a small smile slowly forms on their face. One of the beings hidden hands raises and before them a door appears.

They step through and into a large library like room. "Hello, my children" they speak softly. "Whom shall I allow to aide in Universe 47" the being ask and before they can move a muscle one of the books pulls itself from a shelf and floats to the being. It opens to a page and the being nods. "Very well...So shall time continue" the being nods.

CS
Name:
Hero Name/Alias:
Power/Secondary:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

I shall post my CS and a description of the universe in which our characters would come from as soon as interest is shown.
Last edited by CrashJr on Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rosalie
Silver

Re: (REQ) The Apocalyptic Four

Post by Rosalie » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:46 pm

I’m in!
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:52 am

Sweet. Yeah so basically this is a series of heroes that I've made over the years, adding and deleting things every so often. Basically the multiverse here there is an event that almost always happens, it's called The Flare Event. It's where an asteroid that is sent from the home world of an ancient and powerful empire called the Alkerion. Millennia prior to the start of the stories the Alkerion come face to face with a race known only as the Kingdom and a war begins. In their dying days the remains of the Alkerion send a powerful artifact (the asteroid) into space with their very essence. As it begins to pass Earth millennia later it breaks apart and sends the Flare's (the essence of the Alkerion) all over Earth and infusing themselves into random human's. Thus the First Age of The Flare Children begins on Earth. However, Prior to the arrival of the Flare Event Four Herald's (Spectral ghost of the four most powerful Alkerion) come to Earth with their power and wait for four human's that held the rightful minds to claim the powers and become The Herald's of The Flare.

Those four would go on to save the world from the arrival of The Kingdom post Flare Event.

However, the universe our character's would come from is Universe 62. This Universe has had the main timeline's event happen, but now the world is watched over by the children and grandchildren of the First Age. Our characters would be heroes in training and originally be off world for a training session that would test how well the team works together, but during the session a spacial anomaly happens and send the team of young heroes into a dark timeline were the rightful of mind didn't find the power, but those of broken minds did. The team most now help the rebellion of normal human's finally beat the four of their universe (as well as their children) and also find a way to return to their timeline.

Okay super detailed I know, but this is something I've worked on since I was in elementary school when I drew my first hero I called Changing Boy, later I'd rename him Changeling (one of the Four Herald's). If you're still interested then I'll post up my CS.

Rosalie
Silver

Post by Rosalie » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:50 am

Yes! I'm still super interested. As always I'll wait for your CS before working on mine -- just so I get an idea of what you want.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:35 am

Okay cool

Name: Jacqueline Jones

Hero Name/Alias: The Scarlet

Power/Main: Super Strength

Power/Secondary: Cybernetic Body Enhancements

Personality: A loner mostly, although her past is well known she would rather hide herself and what she once was.

Short Bio: The genetic clone of the first only homosexual hero couple of Lady Justice and Lady Liberty. Jacqueline, sharing the genetic traits and make up of both of her mothers was born into the hero world showing promise during infancy. As she grew into a child she was recruited into a team made up of child and preteen heroes known as The Protectors of Justice. The team main did small minimal type hero works such as aided in helping organizations building homes and other community service type hero jobs. As she came into her teenage years Jacqueline, now going under the moniker
of Ms. Freedom, she was inducted as a junior member of the elite Omega's team. She was go through several years of training and working with the world's best and most powerful until her first solo mission at the age of 16.

However, due to her inexperience and a moronic idea she failed her first mission and in the process was mortally wounded. It would take a year of intense surgeries and rehab for her to be able to move what was left of her human body. What was lost on her had thus been replaced by cybernetic parts. She now was half human half cyborg, her left arm and leg now robotic along with a half of her body, a part of her face, and even some organs. She was discharged from the Omega's shortly after and renamed herself The Scarlet.

Appearance: Image

Extra: She's the most experienced member of the team in terms of years being a hero as a profession.

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:58 am

Hello! Is this still open?

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:05 am

Yes it is Ash. I'll leave it open until I have at least three to five other's joining.

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:16 am

OKay! Thank you, I will have the CS up tomorrow.

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:07 am

Name: Amber Owen

Hero Name/Alias: Nameless One

Power/Main:
Umbrakenisis:
Can control and become as shadows. She transforms into shadows, teleports via the shadows and darkness. She can manipulate darkness/shadows. She

Secondary Power: Fire Dragon-type-Transmutation: She grows scales on her arms and legs and the area around her eyes. Her senses and physical strength heighten. She also gains fire resistance, and fire breath. She also gains the ability to modify her vision to be able to see in the dark.

Personality:
Kristy has always been a happy person. She is one of the friendliest people you will meet, and it is very difficult to get on her bad side. She is loyal. Once she has made a friend, she remains loyal and trustful. However, if someone breaks her trust, it is very difficult to get it back. Very friendly and easy to approach. She loves playing jokes and pranks. However, she does know when to focus and turn serious. When she gets angry, her powers grow exponentially and her transformation becomes spontaneous.

Short Bio: She was raised in a happy environment. Her family was your typical caring and warm family, that supported and cared for each other. However, all good things must come to an end. When she was six years old, she presented into her powers. Everyone was surprised when she presented darkness instead of light as the rest of her family, but nothing changed much until her first rage fit. Shadows drowned her house and cause different short circuits and burn down the house. After that incident, some of her family members were left injured and her parents became wary. However, it became too much when her mutations started to show. When her dragon-like qualities became unstable, her family grew scared, especially when she attacked her sister, at the age of 6.
After that day, her family sent her away to someone more knowledgeable about her powers. In the end, she didn’t see her family for ten years. On her 16th birthday, she went back home and stayed with them for a couple of months. After that, she began working espionage and some other, more gruesome missions.

Appearance:
vampiregirl.jpg
vampiregirl.jpg (50.06 KiB) Viewed 328 times
Extra:
Extreme efficient fighter in both her human form and dragon form. Her espionage abilities are top-notch in the market.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:23 am

accepted, and we may just start this soon unless other's start showing interest.