[Survey] Opinions needed

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cloudna Hart Strife

Re: [Survey] Opinions needed

Post by Cloudna Hart Strife » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:08 pm

I'm new

Eyeless jack

Post by Eyeless jack » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:00 am

Im new here

Sent from my SM-G900I using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

justwanadee

Post by justwanadee » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:34 am

1. I didn't pick it, intermediete wont ket me post.

2. I didnt decide to 'stay here', this is my first day

3. I have and I did on my older acc

4. my concern us why can I not post abywhere? I have an acc on sale chT!

5. no! why the fuck would I, You dumb-ass cunt?

Sent from my LM-X220 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Monika
Casual Mod

[Survey] Opinions needed

Post by Monika » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:12 am

You should know who I am as I am a moderator on the forum. The fact that you don't know that means you have not read the rule thread.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:54 pm

You say Intermediate won't let you post, but your post in the Looking for a Partner thread in Intermediate Requests says otherwise.
Sandbox Characters: Afvaldr Ljung, Lily Pond

SandboxLore: Where Does Rage Come From?

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:34 pm

And what’s up with the overly hostile response?
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Fri May 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Why did you pick casual?
I usually post and use the casual forum no matter how extravagant my posts are because of inconsistent posting. My job requires I leave unexpectedly for periods of time, and I figure casual is less likely to upset people if I don't respond/hold up a thread.

If you have intermediate quality posts (paragraphs), why did you decide to stay here?

As stated before, I never really bothered with intermediate in order to get rid of any sort of feeling of commitment that my job would make me break. No real other reason.

Have you ever thought of moving to Inter? Why or why not?
No, not really. Simply because casual is all I've used, and there is no standard I have to keep in casual.

It seems I worded the previous question wrong. If asked, would you be fine with having your in progress rps moved to inter? if not, why?

If an RP I was in or had made was moved into intermediate, I wouldn't mind as long as the users could continue with the same quality of posts they had in the casual thread. I understand the want to move healthy threads out of casual, as long as they aren't forced to a higher standard because of it.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with everything going on, but are there any thoughts or concerns on casual?

I don't really have much to comment here, as I'm not too often online

Do you know who I am?
You're a moderator on here, but other than that, I don't know you very well. I usually keep to myself and avoid breaking rules however, so that doesn't surprise me.

Lila_Lupus

[Survey] Opinions needed

Post by Lila_Lupus » Sun May 17, 2020 9:25 am

I picked casual because it has the most activity I've seen. It also has to do with the fact I'm very new to this specific app and I want to get to know the ropes before diving in.

I mainly stayed here to learn the ropes, and will probably branch out more once I learn the app.

Oh definitely. I've been known to get very lit with rps and it would be fun to RP with someone who does the same.

I would!

Not really,

Not really? I think I've seen your name. But you seem nice!

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:39 am

Why did you pick casual?
- The reason I stay and choose casual over the other ones is I'm just getting back into RP. So I'm testing the water and trying to see if my posts will keep up.
If you have intermediate quality posts (paragraphs), why did you decide to stay here?
-Testing the waters after a long time off the site. Also, it is just a lot more relaxing to know if I'm not feeling up to a longer post I can just give a quick one or two sentence response acknowledging the other person(s).
Have you ever thought of moving to Inter? Why or why not?
-Several times, the only thing stopping me is that nothing really happening in Inter. For the most part it is rather slow there. Not to say it is dead I've just previously had bad luck with maintaining RPs there.
It seems I worded the previous question wrong. If asked, would you be fine with having your in progress rps moved to inter? if not, why?
- I see no issue with it as long as it makes sense. If for example everyone involved in that RP is actively maintaining the Inter. level of posts than it should probably be in Inter. At the same, if one person is unable to keep up why should they be punished?
I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with everything going on, but are there any thoughts or concerns on casual?
- Nothing that you can really do anything about, people have lives and so I can't really blame anyone for not being as active as say myself as of right now, I'm constantly checking for new stuff but, not really finding much... So I'm trying to think of a good idea but, eh, that process is slow.
Do you know who I am?
-Nope, you are the moderator of Casual and that is it. I do not personally know you. I've interacted with you, but that just means I've been around you before. It doesn't mean I know enough to know you.