(1x1) Back Into The Beautiful Nightmare

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: (1x1) Back Into The Beautiful Nightmare

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Xayve wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:32 pm
okies. I'll get mine in...sometime today. I've got a slightly busy day ahead of me tho.
That's all good! Take as much time as you need. I'm in no rush. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Xayve

(1x1) Back Into The Beautiful Nightmare

Post by Xayve » Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 am

Character Sheet Template
Name: Alexander Morris
Strengths: Supernaturally enhanced senses and physical attributes, extremely high intelligence and knowledge of psychology and many known methods of social and one-on-one manipulation. full-fledged master in three martial arts forms. Proficient with firearms but prefers to avoid them. Also has some sort of unknown mentally driven healing ability that allows him to recover from his injuries at a substantial rate the more he focuses on it. Can go into a sort of hibernation to recover from severe injury, but is extremely vulnerable in this state.

It takes time for his healing to occur, and it is partially mentally driven. The worse the injury and the less Alex focuses on recovering, the slower he's going to heal. It could be theorized that any sort of brain trauma would obviously be too much to heal from, as would any injury severe enough to kill him in minutes if inflicted after unconsciousness.
Weaknesses: Fire (he hates fire) is a big problem for him. So is drowning, electrocution, or anything that deals sustained, heavy, continuous damage. Sustaining severe injuries often send him into hibernation to heal. He is highly vulnerable in this state. Also any sort of brain trauma is beyond his capability to heal from. He also isn't very good with dogs due to a childhood incident and that could be used against him.
Fighting, killing, drinking, working on motorcycles, that sound bones make when they snap, and the idea of erasing all world government and starting over.
Dislikes:
Governments, police, and anything that reminds him of his teenage years. Also dislikes most forms of modern music, preferring the darker sides of the "heavy metal" spectrum.
Appearance:
Appearance Description:
Appearance Photo: Image
Last edited by Xayve on Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xayve

Post by Xayve » Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 am

oops forgot a slot. editing...

Xayve

Post by Xayve » Sat May 18, 2019 12:40 am

done

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat May 18, 2019 1:05 am

OMG OMG OMG IT IS LUCIFEEERRRRRR!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!! I love him!

So, I have been thinking and I have a question as to where to start this story. Would you prefer if we start when he has first started his mind control over her or when he has been found by my character's group and has possibly lost his memories? If we do start where he has possibly lost his memory, how would you feel reinacting flashbacks every once and a while?
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Xayve

Post by Xayve » Sat May 18, 2019 11:12 am

Hah yes Lucifer is awesome, I figured the devil would be the perfect base here.

Hmm. I do kinda like the idea of starting it back when he had first gotten started with her, but really it's up to you, I can make it work either way :)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat May 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Yaaas.

That is a good idea! I will get our thread posted as soon as I can. My brother has his graduation today. X3