[CLOSED][REQ] Apocalyptic RP

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mylo

[ONExONE][REQ] Apocalyptic RP

Post by Mylo » Thu May 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Name: Liv Decker

Personality: Our girl is all about putting herself out there. She loves connecting with people and has the best time when it comes to showing affection. Sensitive to people's emotions, she knows it's not about her and will often be the first to help out.

Liv does not sit still. She is always on the move. Because she is so involved with the present, it does happen that she neglects her surroundings and relationships. If she can, she will absolutely avoid conflict instead of facing it, assuming that the problem is about her.

Nothing makes her more uneasy than being alone and feeling trapped in stressful circumstances.

Backstory: Liv grew up in a loving home in New Zealand. She lacked nothing but her household was still a low income one and she dreamed big. Value and quality and luxury were what she always wanted to achieve.

An above average student, an education would for sure get her the lifestyle she wanted but the time it would take was not to her liking. She wanted to make fast cash and she did. At 16, instead of snitching on her neighbour's (let's call him denny) money laundering enterprise, she made a deal with the latter. She would clean dirty money on the dl and make a good sum for getting the job done. Quickly these tasks became an "eat, pray, love" kind of experience for her.

Out of their arrangement, she graduatued from business school while celebrating life with extravagance. Liv even managed to help her parents until her father discovered her side "hustle". Needless to say, her family were honest people. They would not cheat their way up the social ladder and for all the harm she had done, she was no longer part of the family.

But daddy-dearest was not done yet. He brought the cops on the neighbour who in turn swore he would find Liv and destroy her. Except, she was a step ahead. By the time the police would get to Denny, she was already flying out of the country to Mauritius where she had to take a connecting flight to South Africa.

Appearance:
Attachments
color_study_by_tpiola_dca6i13-pre.jpg
color_study_by_tpiola_dca6i13-pre.jpg (55.47 KiB) Viewed 223 times

BurgAdy

Re: [ONExONE][REQ] Apocalyptic RP

Post by BurgAdy » Fri May 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Cool!! I'm thinking that maybe word got through and the Mauritian police are cooperating with the New Zealand authorities to have her arrested or maybe that Denny was working for or was linked to someone more dangerous and now she has to flee from them too. In any case, this sounds great.

Lemme cook a prospective partner in crime for Liv, meanwhile you may post your CS here https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12864
Ba-dum-tsss

Mylo

Post by Mylo » Fri May 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Thanks and I am thinking yes for having someone chasing her too! Also *DAYUM* I would be so down to have a partner

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sat May 11, 2019 2:45 am

Name:
Celeste Martel

Prefered Pairing:
M×F

Personality:
Appearances can often be decieving, but in this case, what you see is what you get. Celeste's youthful, innocent appearance transpires into her personality, almost to a fault. Her naturally sweet nature and naivete allows others to take advantage of her quite easily. At the same time, Celeste often willingly gives more than she takes, especially when it comes to her few close friends and family.

An obvious introvert, Celeste can come across as shy and quiet, but not because of social ineptness. She prefers to keep to herself and observe, especially in busy situations. There are times where she can become overwhelmed due to crowds or rowdiness, hence why she doesn't often go out. Her closest friend, Marie (who is quite the opposite of her) pushes Celeste to socialize with others in exciting settings, such as clubs and concerts. But on her own, she'd much rather stay at home.

Celeste is otherwise a hard worker. Driven and determined, but only to the point of realism. She can be hard on herself when facing failure, and can at times be self-conscious. Celeste is modest, and can be a bit of a pushover, but with the help of Marie, she hopes to develop more of a backbone. Flying halfway across the world for a weekend of scandalous fun was definitely a step in that direction.

Bio:
Celeste found herself on the island, after finally agreeing to attend Marie's bachelorette weekend. Marie, who came from a well-off family, decided to invite her closest girlfriends out to paradise, for a week of sun, booze, and exotic male dancers. Celeste, knowing the situation would be completely out of her comfort zone, reluctantly agreed. After spending a mere two days with these women (and one hazy night filled with bad decisions), she decided it was time to call it a vacation. She made up some excuse, found herself stuffing her small carry-on, and driving to the airport in a hurry.

Extra:
- She works as an elementary school teacher in a small town in Pennsylvania (and absolutely loves her job!)
- She adores children.
- She sings a lil.
- Celeste has some emergency first aid, CPR, and medical training.

Appearance:
3001c42d4d977cb5cf76251aabe29b22.jpg
3001c42d4d977cb5cf76251aabe29b22.jpg (12.86 KiB) Viewed 186 times
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

BurgAdy

Post by BurgAdy » Sat May 11, 2019 6:38 pm

I swear its sooo difficult to find a fitting image for a character you imagined -.-

Also Golden... I like her already, you can now proceed with your CS in the CS section https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12864 ... might take me some time to make a CS too but I promise it won't take too long
Ba-dum-tsss

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sun May 12, 2019 2:53 am

Yay! No worries!
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 pm

a bit late but im interested
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

BurgAdy

Post by BurgAdy » Sat May 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Late but not too late... I'll wait for your CS
Ba-dum-tsss

katielove2

Re: [CLOSED][REQ] Apocalyptic RP

Post by katielove2 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:15 am

Name: Xy Levane

Personality: She's unexpectly a quiet and reserved female. She isnt usually loud and often is annoyed or sarcastic. Her humor often can be on the darker side and usually she prefers to just stay impersonal with others. However if you manage to get her to open up and/or lower her walls she'll goof off and talk with you on a personal level. Sometimes she can come across as rude even though she doesnt always mean too. She often times can be seen as insulting by faking emotions such as happiness and sadness and more.

Bio: Since she's never been one to enjoy people knowing her business she left her hometown. When she moved she made a promise to visit home once every 2 months excluding holidays.Her family agreeing to the terms let her leave at 18 and she began to make a living for herself. Starting small as a part time server to becoming the full time bartender. Being a bartender for hire that is. She is hired at clubs, and parties, and bars to work her magic and drink perfection. Making her quite a bit of money. After one of her shifts she finds its that time to head home and is stuck at the airport. She'd very much rather be drinking and relaxing instead of waiting to hop on this already late flight.

Extra: She's a bit of a smoker and drinker. She likes dark colors. She's good at faking.

Appearance: (She has bright green eyes)
smoker.jpg
smoker.jpg (37.99 KiB) Viewed 96 times
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

BurgAdy

Re: [CLOSED][REQ] Apocalyptic RP

Post by BurgAdy » Wed May 22, 2019 8:43 pm

OOh nice aaaaand accepted you can proceed to posting your CS in the CS section here https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12864 ... Dunno why but your character feel like she would suit a cop and rebel dynamic... I'll make a CS soon
Ba-dum-tsss