[Req] Days of Heroes Past

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
CrashJr
Silver

Re: [Req] Days of Heroes Past

Post by CrashJr » Wed May 29, 2019 4:21 am

Superman is dead, Lex Luther is dead.

I have two heroes from my OC comic I'm making, I was going to just have one but after thinking about it these two work well together I just had to change up their bio's a little.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Asher Rae

Zoey Rae

Hero Name:

Burnout (Asher)

Gothica (Zoey)

15 (Asher)

30 (Zoey)

Male (Asher)

Female (Zoey)

Personality:

Asher- Stubborn and hard headed. Thinks he's the best of the best and comes off as a prick. He enjoyed to gloat about himself and his speed, but will get angry when he's bested.

Zoey- Unlike her kid brother, Zoey is far more calm and intelligent. She would prefer to think and plan then rush into a fight. Although she comes off as cool and uncaring due to her not liking to talk a lot she a down to earth and nice person that cares for the safety for everyone around her.

Powers:

Asher- Speedster: Can run to near superhuman speeds mainly because he's still learning to control his speedster power. He's able to run at 743 mph (just under breaking the sound barrier).
Fire Manipulation: As long as he has a source to pull the fire from he can manipulate fire by punching with with flamed fist or engulf himself in flame and run circles around his enemies.

Zoey- Spell Casting: Can cast spells. (Although most of the spells she'll use are protection spells such as barriers. The only other real spell she'll use is to help her fly).
Manifest Blades: Due to runes and spell circles she carved into her own skin she is able to manifest knifes, swords, and other types of blades from her hands to use as hand held weapons or can fire blades at her enemies.
Martial Arts: Has trained in many forms of martial arts and is above normal human's.

Bio:

Zoey was born and raised in a roaming family, most would call them gypseys. It was growing up in this family that lead her to learning about spells and spell casting. Although it wasn't until she was around 10 that she found out from her mother that it was because she was in fact the decedent of a spell casting hero of the old age. From their she began to train herself in secret with the powers while also picking up martial arts with every stop their family made. When her baby brother was born she didn't know if he two would gain powers or have to learn them as she had, but as time went and he became cocky and spoiled in his own mind she began to distance herself from him.

It wasn't until the monsters came and their parents were killed that she took in her brother and found out he did indeed have powers. The speedster power and fire manipulation. She's since then trained him the best she could while also protecting them and as many people as she could alone.

Appearance:

Asher: Image

Zoey: Image

Alter Ego Appearance:

Asher: Image

Zoey: Image

Extra:
Last edited by CrashJr on Wed May 29, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:17 am

This looks like it could be fun. Quick question for you though. Would it be okay if I played as an iron man or batman style hero?
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:35 pm

I'm interested in this. I will start a CS soon

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Thu May 30, 2019 12:23 am

Water is already kinda a batman/ironman type hero but I don't think I'd mind another hero of the same caliber.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Thu May 30, 2019 1:21 pm

WIP

Superman is dead, Lex Luthor is dead.

Name: Victoria Aurelius

Hero Name: Phoenix

Personality: Victoria has always been a kind soul, offering her help to those who need it no matter how they treat others. Known for always having a smile on her face, she typically has been known for staying in the background when not in costume. She wasn’t even aware of her powers for years, and before then, had sensed that she was different from most people. She looked out for friends and family alike, and after the world started to go to hell, strangers became friends in her mind just so she would validate saving them to herself. Few would ever think she had what it takes to be a hero, and secretly, she was literally born to be one. Yet once Tori puts on her outfit to become Phoenix, everything changes for her.

Phoenix is a brave, outgoing heroine who never back down from danger. Fire is no issue for her, and many claim that she was born from it due to how she earned her hero name.

Powers:

Bio:

Appearance:

Alter Ego Appearance:

Extra:
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:20 pm

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13141

Thats the link for the OOC.

Loving the character ideas so far.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Also Crash Jr, you're accepted.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:17 am

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:02 pm

May I still join?
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:47 am

Yeah thats fine. The RP is up right now if you want to go check it out to get a feel of how the posts are constructed.