Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed May 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Accepted.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 pm

W.I.P

CS:

Name: Courtney Hardwig

Time in the Agency: 3 Years

Sexual orientation: Straight

Personality: Courtney is a complete bitch. An A-1 bitch that is insufferable. No one likes her and she only likes people with money or good looks. She’s extremely shallow

Bio: (If there isn't a sentence in here that is self referential to our discord for those who are a part of it, I'm gonna be sad.)

Appearance:
40CE8715-528D-40B7-AF48-BB718E5F8702.jpeg
40CE8715-528D-40B7-AF48-BB718E5F8702.jpeg (185.8 KiB) Viewed 283 times
Extra:

Weapons: (Yeah I put it at the bottom. Why? Because fuck the standards." <----- I keep on doing this every time I try to close the parenthesis.)
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Trashler

Post by Trashler » Sat May 04, 2019 12:57 am

Prepare for a bunch of Gun-Puns

CS:

Name
Richard Gattaling
Time in the Agency
Sexual orientation
Straight
Personality
At work, Richard is often described as a man of few words, and more often then not, these words often have some sort of sarcastic undertone to them. Richard is a gruff man to say the least, and ain't afraid of nobody. He is extremely witty, and has a reputation for being very punctual in his speech. He's very passionate at what he does, and often feels guilty about most of the deeds he has done in his long career. Richard can be very sweet for those he cares about the most, and this is most apparent when he is with his daughter.

You usually see Richard's whole demeanor just melt right off when he's with someone he cares about a whole lot. He is a very private individual, and keeps his work and his life very separate. The only thing that would carry over from both lives is his remarkable intelligence. Richard is both a curious and resourceful guy, and can often be seen taking in his surroundings.

Bio
Richard grew up in a small town in New Mexico, with his papa, Pablo Gattaling. The Gattaling famiy were not only well known for their rather odd last name, but also known for their beautiful craftsmanship in weaponry. The earliest Gattaling craft made all the way back in 1704 when Matthew Calighan Gattaling was tasked to create swords for the local knights to use in their endless evangelical battle against the beasts of nature. It was inevitable for Richard to be involved in the family business, and when he turned eight years old, he struck a cord with firearms. Using a supersoaker, lighter, and some bodywash from the bath, he was able to create a flamethrower, and subsequently burnt down his poor sister's dollhouse.

Later in life, Richard also found some interest in chemistry, and also majored into it during college. Richard was later kicked out of college before he could finish his education, since he had 'accidentally' created a fire in the cafeteria. Fresh out of college, Richard started his own weapon company, Zodiac Weaponry, and struck a goldmine in the industry. Even with all this fame and fortune he was still unsatisfied with what he did, and felt like he wasn't contributing enough. So at the age of 25, Richard enlisted into an agency program that seemed rather interesting to him. At first he designed weapons for the agency, before being put in on fieldwork to test his experimental weapons in action.

All went well for a while, and Richard even hooked up with an agent at some point and had a little daughter, Leyla. All good things must come to an end at some point. Richard can't remember the Hydrain that did it, but it somehow had crept up on Richard somehow while he was in the field, and had managed to tear his arms off like his daughter did to barbie dolls. When he gained consciousness, his limbs had been replaced by mechanical ones, and he would eventually design his own arms. They could not find Richard's arms, and only were able to locate a Hydrain book which had been left there near the unconscious Richard. They gave the book to Richard, and he found himself looking at the book more and more as time went on. Richard continued to design weapons for the agency, and ended up designing about 3,453 gun patents, with only about 857 being feasible, and even less of them were accepted, but the ones that were sure did good shootin’.

Eventually the agent that Richard had hooked up with died in combat, leaving him with Leyla, who he would often leave at the agency daycare. The Hydrain book quenched Richard's curiosity, and he continued to read it almost everyday, studying its designs and architecture. With the books help, he was able to design a GunSmith Armor Suit, which allowed him to make guns on the field directly.

As for Zodiac, Zodiac is a multi-billion dollar company with multiple subsidies around the globe, and is often credited as a top weapons producer. The company does not only do weaponry, and has tried to expand on other areas as well. Zodiac cars, ships, cruises, trains, air balloons, theme parks. Most of these did not come to fruition, apart from the airships and theme parks. Zodiac World is fun for the whole family, eighteen and up anyways. They even got their own Ben and Jerry’s Flavor. How awesome is THAT?

Appearance

Extra
Ray Makes My Day

Weapons
GunSmith Suit
The GunSmith Suit, or the Zodiac Suit, allows Richard to create guns from basically anywhere. The suit is able to grab materials from the environment, melt them down into scrap, and eject this molten scrap from his fingertips. This allows him to mold guns and weapons straight from his hands. His four arms allow quick creation of weapons, and he has a record of completing the weapons in under 30 seconds, but that was a pistol so most people recognize that his limit is forty seconds. The suit has a sort of handmade magnet on it, which attracts any materials on command, and sends them into the scrapper located at the back of the suit. He can make practically any kind of reasonable weapon from the GunSmith suit, which includes guns, swords, and umbrellas if they are so inclined, plus a ton more.

Four-Armed Strength
Richard, after realizing he was essentially without hands, decided to invent his own custom appendages. However he did not stop at two arms, and intentionally made two more and made them removable. The arms are made of a special kind of steel, which is lightweight, but also strong in nature. The arms are extremely mobile, and are strong enough that Richard could lift a car if he wanted to, but he doesn't so.

Dogun
Richard's special little creation is a gun with legs. Its about as big as a grizzly bear, and it acts as a personal companion to both Leyla and Richard when needed. Despite looking like a massive gun, it is quite gentle in nature, and often holds a kinship to those who treat it fairly, but do not underestimate it. It is built with a number of self defense mechanisms, and is able to rebuild itself if given enough time. It will attack anyone that threatens Leyla, and will kind of growl at anyone who messes with Richard. Dogun is also built to act exactly like a two year old puppy, so it is rather energetic in its movements.
Last edited by Trashler on Thu May 09, 2019 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Meh.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 04, 2019 1:32 am

Name:
Zolencia "Zolice" Marie Fibron
Code name:
Merlin
Time in the Agency:
Was one of the first members of R&D
Personality:
Zolencia loves her job, and tends to take it as one big science experiment. She is always ecstatic to meet new agents, and is eager to learn everything about them. She can sometimes be considered unstable, and too enthusiastic. She also has the tendency to see them as subjects as well due to developing weapons for them. Despite that, she wouldn't do anything purposefully to hurt an agent in training, though accidents sometimes happens and she is the one who always got hurt.
Bio:
Zolencia, or Zolice, or even Zol for short, was born in a lab. Her parents were workaholic scientists, and her mother worked through the entirety of the pregnancy, which resulted in Zol being born in the workplace. Her fate to be a scientist was sealed at her birth, and childhood, as her parents still worked, her mother only stopping to tend to her when necessary.

Zol was working alongside them at an early age, having been given small projects as a diversion.

It wasn't long before the parents realized there was something wrong with their daughter. She wasn't physically aging normally. That led them to divert their attention from their work, and onto their daughter, who became their next project. They were determined to find out what the cause was.

They never got the result. Colleagues found out about them 'testing' on their daughter, and Zol was taken away into protective custody, believing that they were endangering her.

Zol spent the rest of her childhood in and out of homes. It wasn't because she was a bad child, but because of the fact she was different. She wasn't like the other kids. All she could think about was science. She wanted to know how everything worked. Without a lab anymore, all she could do was read, and experiment with what was on hand.

When she was 15, she was picked up by the Agency, who had heard about her and her parents. They took care of all of the paperwork, and she didn't care what they wanted from her. She was just ecstatic to work again. One day, while out on the field, an explosion erupted, which damaged the right side of her body, burning it, and causing her to lose her limbs on that side. She was taken back to the Agency, tended to, and as soon as she was capable of it, she designed her own replacement limbs, including the cannon that resides in her arm. She wasn't going to be defenseless anymore.
Weapons:
Arm Cannon-
Zolice's first weapon is her arm cannon. It creates energy blasts. The longer she charges, the more energy is gathered and the bigger the blast is. At full power, it can blast through a stone wall, and put a big dent in steel.
Stun Pistol-
Zolice's second weapon is a pistol that shoots out blasts that can stun most normal individuals, as well as disable average electronics. The tougher the individual or complex the machine, the less effect it has on them.
Renton-
Renton is a robotic doberman complete with an AI. He acts and functions like a human being, and has weapons built into him.
Appearance:
Her growth was completely stunted. She looks barely 17, and she's only about 4'8". Her right arm and leg are mechanical and her right side is severely burned, but she has something on her that makes her limbs and skin look completely normal.

Renton, complete with his weapons.
Extra:
facesmosh
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat May 04, 2019 7:06 am

Both are accepted
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Sat May 04, 2019 10:24 pm

CS:
WIP
Name:
Cass Chang

Yuu Chang

24(but 2 minutes younger)
Time in the Agency:
5 years
Sexual orientation:
Whatever gets their rocks off.
Personality:
Yuu is Yin. Yuu can easily be identified by the confident posture, projected voice and boisterous mannerisms. A bit loud and over zealous, it's hard to miss her. Surprisingly, she's quite the patient girl. Most as cheerful as her would be easy to frustrate but her temper is quite noticeably stable. Perhaps one of her squint inducing qualities, her obsession. A perfectionist. Everything she does and the things around her have to be pixel perfect or its all wrong! Perfection and practicality. If it ain't got either, she wants nothing with it. Which explains her choices of weapons rather well. Aside from that Yuu can be rather lovable.

Cass is Yang. Cass does conduct herself more eloquently than Yuu in most cases. Where Yuu prefers practicality, Cass prefers experimentation. Studious unlike what many would think of a nerd she tends to be a bit more creative with applications. But her extensive knowledge did not come without cost. Her ability to focus is rather short as most times of the day her energy levels are low. Sluggish, inattentive, and dazed. But don't think for a second she isn't reliable! Need something done? Known? With a quick chug of strong black coffee, she'll get it done guaranteed!!!!
Bio:
Competition is everything and everywhere! It's quite obvious that from early ages the two girls were always trying to be better than the other. It's what drives them. Even in the Academy they were constantly competing. It's natural of siblings. Nothing really interesting to note about their time in the Academy. The only intriguing thing that ever happened was when some douche from some portal had the nerve to-----

Squeeze! Squeeze! Nyaa! For the kids looking at this...

And that one Uno game with Chip...

But let's not speak of that!

So yeah, now they're being thrown into the fire with some people and expected to do whatever needs to get done! Sure enough with them that's just what's gonna happen!
Appearance:

Extra:

Weapons:
Yuu Arsenal:
THE SURGE:
In an instant, Yuu's entire outfit becomes a battery that powers her entire body. A solar powered contraption it allows Yuu to travel at blinding speeds. When activated its almost as if her body is made of static electricity itself. But really she's just simulating it. Moving fast isn't the only capability. She's able to warp herself into electric currents and electric conductors and traverse through...so long as there is an exposed opening. And if someone wants to get a bit rough, her outfit can conduct powerful volts of electric power far superior to that of a nuclear plant. Zap! But, she does have to keep in mind, her supply does not replenish when active. Combat consumes the most power and can deplete her quickly if not used sparingly.
12 hours of charging it takes on an empty battery. So Yuu has to be wise with her battles.

Alternatively, her outfit is a computer. Allowing her to do some mobile analysis, communications and whatnot. A truly versatile weapon that maximizes its use when used by her teammates.

Cass Arsenal:
----
Last edited by ShadFlow on Thu May 09, 2019 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Sun May 05, 2019 4:48 am

CS
W.I.P

Name: Avondré Williams

Time in the Agency: 4 years

Sexual orientation: Straight

Personality: Silent and intense, Avondré gives off an aura that’s more cold and callous than he actually is. His solid phase constantly being stuck in an interrogating stare makes him seem demanding and stand offish. In reality, Avondré is a laid back individual who keeps to himself. Saying that he’s friendly would be a bit of an overstatement, rather, he dislikes needlessly starting drama when there is no legitimate reason to. Unlike his younger brother, Avondré will at least respond when spoken to, and is a mostly decent person to those who show decency to him.

Bio: (If there isn't a sentence in here that is self referential to our discord for those who are a part of it, I'm gonna be sad.)

Appearance:

Extra:

Weapons:
Gnawtooth
A rotating Chainsaw Blade forged from Hydrian metals and equipped with solidified plasmacidic blades. Gnawtooth’s power source comes from an abandoned Peace Keeper ship. As Gnawtooth’s blades catch material, they not only slice through with little resistance, but the fragile plasmacidic blades chip away inside the target, leaving bits of highly corrosive liquid plasma. Once Gnawtooth’s blades have been completely worn down, he can reload a new cartridge into the blade, making it good as new.

Avondré wears an ultra thin, transparent cloak around his cloaking that protects him from a large array of oncoming damage. This armor is capable of memorizing an attack, and adjusting itself so that, for a temporary amount of time, Avondré is completely invulnerable to that certain type of damage.
Last edited by Moddy on Fri May 17, 2019 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Thu May 09, 2019 11:48 am

Accepted to all so far. Should be starting this pretty soon.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 09, 2019 3:58 pm

guess it's mainly part of the normal crew?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri May 10, 2019 9:26 pm