Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 pm

who wants to be Seven's handler and be the main one responsible for trying to teach her stuff? hilarity will ensue. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Oh me me!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:20 am

Name:
Mysterica
Powers:
Healing
She can heal most injuries, broken bones, even spines. She can help promote blood generation, and even though she could heal a brain, she can't restore anything lost from the injury.

Aura of Peace
Mysterica's most well known ability is the ability to calm hostile groups, and actually make them more open to talking with each other. This makes her more than just a peacekeeper by name alone. Her aura is able to stop wars and get both sides to negotiate, but the situation on Earth has caused her aura to only be useful in certain cases. Being on her own, she is in danger too easily, becoming the target of attack from outside of the area of effect. It also still takes time, and some people are still able to fight against it because of their nature.

Light Orb
Mysterica can generate an orb of light that she can control the brightness and temperature of. She can have it give off a small amount of light and heat, or have it be blindingly bright and cause the area around it to get very hot. Not to the point of physically burning someone, but make them very uncomfortable.

Solidify Light
Mysterica has the ability to solidify light around herself or targets. These Light Rooms are unable to be passed through, but oxygen can still freely flow through it as if it was open air. The Light Rooms aren't blinding, but are bright enough to not be able to see very well through them. She can also generate weapons and shields out of light, as well as armor. It takes energy to keep them maintained, and the bigger the object, the more it takes out of her.
Personality:
Mysterica is more mature than what her appearance would suggest. She cares for everyone in the universe and believes that causing the destruction of anyone isn't the way to go about things, wanting to preserve as much life as possible. She understands that sometimes people do have to die, but she wants it to be only those who deserve it. She still wants to bring peace between the humans and Hydrians, completely, but knows the task might end her life.
Bio:
Mysterica is a very powerful Peacekeeper. One that others look up to. She gained quite a following in her years, among people who she had helped. She was considered unbeatable, never slowing down, and being able to defuse situations without having to outright kill anyone. She had heard about the ordeal on Earth, and intended on going and bringing both races together. It's been difficult, though. The task seems more difficult than the other difficult cases she had dealt with. She hasn't lost faith, though, and continues to try to help the situation on Earth.
Appearance:
She is about 5'8", and her hair, eyes, and blood are a shimmery silver. Her hair has the strange consistency of liquid silver
Extra:
RAY makes my day
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:38 pm

This shit is gay fam
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:11 pm

CS:

Name: Chip "Ladykiller" Silver

Time in the Agency: 5 years

Sexual orientation: Jack-in-the-box

Personality:

Ladykiller got his call sign for flirting that would even make Morrigan and Sledge proud (If you don't know these two, don't even trip lol.) He slays the ladies, and he's really bad at commitment.

He's related to Sledge but he wont give up how. Some agents think he's the Son, which makes sense since Sledge is gettin pretty old. Other agents take an educated guess and say he's a little brother. And some think he's a cousin. Does it really matter? Doubtful.

He's loyal to his friends (if they're female) and he doesn't like males too much. But he gets along with them.

Bio:

Ladykiller spent years 8-18 in the Academy just like every other agent. He developed a secret technique and he's told only 1 other person in a nearby dimension has the same secret technique as him. Well, there's always room in the sea, he thought.

Literally nothing has happened since he joined the Agency. I mean there was an incident where a rift opened in the middle of Sledge's home, and he and Morrigan had to entertain like 50 Otherworlders with a game of truth or dare, but that's about the only exciting thing to have happened.

Most of the time Ladykiller spends his time playing with his secret technique, much to the dismay of any female he uses it on. But now, he's being shoved into a group of other agents and being commanded to go work, whether its to stop a robbery or get a cat out of a tree. Ladykiller just hopes he's the only guy on the squad.

Appearance: Image

Extra: Protip: Don't talk to weird cult guys on the internet.

Weapons:

The Lady: A high powered pistol that causes a special bullet to first spin clockwise, and then spin counterclockwise. The resulting change in motion causes the bullet to speed three times the speed of a normal bullet. Furthermore, the reason why the bullet is special is because it's able to pierce through heavy armor like its made of paper. He can fire off 8 of these bullets before he needs to reload, and the reload speed is only a second or two that it takes to spit out the old cylinder and mash the new one in.

Magic/Fingers, M/F for short: A Gauntlet that has the power to give the user X-Ray vision for a certain radius around him. Each finger has a separate power. The thumb allows him to shoot fire, the pointer finger water, the middle finger lightning, the ring finger jelly, and the pinkie finger shoots pure energy. If he closes the fist, the gauntlet takes over his body for a moment and proceeds to cleanly cut everything that isn't an ally in a 10 meter radius around him.

Money Shot: A bit misleading. Money shot is the name of a grenade series that is made solely for Ladykiller. His family owns the company that crafts them. There are three different grenade powers. One of them, "Nyaa", has the power to rewrite certain events that have recently happened. He only get's one of these grenades per mission. The second, "Arc", is a grenade built to call down a lightning storm on its location. Like, 18 bolts of lightning hitting the impact area. He has 3 of these on his belt. And finally, "Show me the Money", a grenade that's equal to an Anti-matter implosion. When it sets off, it basically deletes everything in the area of the explosion from existence. He has 2 of these on his belt.

The true "Money Shot" is when ladykiller is all out of tricks, so he sets off all the grenades at once. It's a real mess.
Last edited by BlondieBoy on Fri May 17, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Also you're accepted kali

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:37 pm

bump

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Name:
Subject Seven/Seven
Weapons:

The gun modes fire out the same type of energy that the blades are made of.
Augments/Enhancements:
Skeletal Structure
Seven's skeletal structure is enhanced by an alloy that was infused to her bones. Despite this, it doesn't alter her weight or show up by metal detectors or X-Rays. It is incapable of being broken or fractured by impacts. The Alloy has been dubbed Mithril, and comprises all of Alpha's mechanical components as well. It's not magnetic, and it shields her components from being affected by EMPs or electrical attacks.

Brain Function
Seven's brain is more like a computer than a human brain. She is able to process things quickly, strategize, and gain and recall data in a large databank connected to her computer in the Labs. She is able to communicate with them, as with other computers, as easily as it is to think. She can connect to computers to infiltrate, manipulate, or extract information from them, though is unable to be aware of what goes on around her while doing so.

Body
Seven's outer body is her original, human body. She bleeds, but blood isn't what sustains her body anymore. She doesn't feel pain, but can register temperatures, among the regular physical senses. She can register smells and taste, being able to intake substances that would be considered harmful in order to discern their chemical makeup. Her body flushes the harmful chemicals out. Despite being organic, she does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe. The special components that make up her lungs, heart, and stomach eliminate the need for that. Her stomach's only purpose is to cleanse and break down any substances she intakes to analyze. Unlike any other manufactured human, Seven's body can reach full physical maturity before it is completely sustained by the mechanical components. At this point, she stops aging like a human, and can't die of old age. The Mythril in her body is capable of adapting to her growth as it had since the beginning, allowing her components grow along with her without needing to have them replaced. The structures of her components also are able to mend themselves to an extent because of this. Extensive damage would require returning to the lab for maintenance.
Personality:
Seven doesn't have much of a personality, since machines didn't need one. When not on duty, she spends all of her time in her computer, taking in new information and data that she is given. When not in her special room in the Labs, she will stand at attention, staring ahead blankly awaiting orders. And once on a mission, her mind processes only the mission. She rarely speaks or answers unless it pertains to the mission. Trying to get her to talk about anything, otherwise, will result in no success. She might be able to gain a personality, but someone would need the patience of a saint to try to deal with her. Sometimes, when she's alone in her room, the human part of her mind recalls the torture she had endured. Her mechanical mind quickly snuffs it out, but usually results in a few tears.
Bio:
In the Agency's early days, there was a scientist in the labs who wanted create a being who's body was both perfectly human and robotic. The scientist took in seven individuals of varying ages, including Seven's parents and older brother. The scientist worked to integrate an electronics system and wires into the subjects, while they were conscious with no sedatives. He claimed it was to ensure that the subject was responsive.

Unfortunately, attempting to introduce a Full robotics system into a human body proved to be both messy and fatal on the older subjects. The teens survived the process longer, but their fragile, human bodies eventually gave out. That led him to having one subject left. A 3 year old girl.

The little girl endured years of torture, but her younger, still developing body gave the scientist the ability to implant the machinery and systems into her body and have her body develop around them. Her skeleton was reinforced, and most of her vital organs were slowly and carefully altered. The last thing for him to do was to "Improve" her brain function, which resulted in the removal of most of her human brain and replaced with that of a computer. She was only programmed with basic mental functions, and the capability to process things far beyond the average human. She had been known as Subject 7 nearly her entire life, so that became her name. Because of the extent and ongoing process, as well as the time it takes for one to reach a stable state to be used, and the cost and materials. Seven was the first success and last attempt of her project, and is taken well care of.
Appearance:
Extra:
RAY makes my day

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 pm

Accepted.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Name:
  • Eva "Melody" Vidor
Time in the Agency:
  • 2 years
Sexual orientation:
  • A double acting door. Get it? Cos she swings both wa-
Personality:
  • Bubbly and enthusiastic, Melody is a rather energetic addition to any group. That's part of her Idol persona, you see? Usually preferring to let more positive aspects of her personality shine through, she attempts to mask her more diva-like tendencies. Although these irritable and entitled attributes can slip through the cracks more than she would like to admit.

Melody treats the world as a stage, with her being a key performer. Despite this, she's not afraid to let her "collaborators" have a chance in the spotlight as long as they don't overstay their welcome, of course. Her allies can expect loyalty and defence from hostile outsiders, though. Anything to protect her set.

As a star, she expects to be treated as such and can get very angry when disrespected by others.
Bio:
  • Even from a young age, Melody was absolutely sure she wanted to be a star. Music was an escape from all the combat drills and the general harshness of The Academy. Her goals were repudiated by The Academy initially as they attempted to get her to train when all she wanted to do was perform for her fellow students.
    As protest, Melody refused to fight and would only come out to sing and play her instruments. Despite her refusal The Academy were determined to unlock her full potential and one day modified her instruments. Each instrument she played could transform into a powerful weapon and enhance certain aspects of her personality to strengthen her use of them. Needless to say, Melody was ecstatic.

With her newfound weapons and performance styles, she relentlessly trained and soon became extremely talented. Upon being let out into the world after her training, Melody was delighted to be able to finally fully use her weapons on some big baddies, however she was met with some disappointing news. There weren't really any big baddies left.

Despite the letdown Melody still tries to use her powers whenever possible, no matter how small the task is.
Appearance:
Extra:
  • Melody has the power to change the speed of the battle for herself, and change the battleground's terrain depending on the weapon she's using. When equipped each of her weapons come with a themed outfit (pictured) relating to the "performance" style
Weapons:
  • Supersonic Sword: Specially crafted from Tarzanium metals along with Hydrian alloy, it's a speed conductor. Imbued with Energy, the user pushed down their other emotions and focuses on being Energetic, to maximize the sword's potential. It functions like a normal sword, but due to the speed of the vibrations it can slice through steel and concrete like butter.
    Transformed piano.

• Earth-Shaker: A special Mini-gun, imbued with a Rowdy, Loud personality. It can shoot several hundred bullets a minute, with high caliber rounds designed to shred through light armor like it was nothing. An infantry killer. It's specialty is being able to cause an earthquake-like effect on the battlefield. It can also raise pillars from the ground depending on how well the user is singing.
    Transformed guitar.

• Anti-Material Rifle: The best of the best when it comes to Sniper Rifles. It's semi automatic so it fires as fast as the user can pull the trigger, and it's even more destructive than a .50 caliber sniper rifle. 1 bullet could easily penetrate a thick steel wall. If it hit someone's arm, they wouldn't have an arm anymore. It would just rip it off at the shoulder. It is imbued with a Reserved personality.
    Transformed flute.

• Brawler Gauntlets: These are imbued with a Confident personality. They're also massive fists capable of fucking someone's face up. Each punch landed increases both gauntlet's destructive capabilities. If Melody is using these, the enemy better end the fight quickly before the Gauntlets get strong enough to eviscerate them with a punch.
    Transformed drumsticks.

Last edited by Water on Wed May 01, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Aqua's Princess