Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Re: Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

Post by Serenitynightowl » Fri May 10, 2019 11:27 pm

CS:

Name: Ash Malory

Time in the Agency: Newbie

Gender: Do they have a gender? Who knows at this point. They go by any pronoun, regardless of what form they've taken on.

Sexual orientation: Questioning. Possibly pan. "What is Love" starts playing in the background

Personality: Who knows? They're all over the place when it comes to personality. They can act sweet and shy to the most chaotic being around. They do things for the fun of things, for the reaction, mocking and copying others for fun. They've gotten in more places than they should of, and know more things than they let on. Drama is funny to them, it keeps things exciting, and they never know how some people act to different things. They will answer to anything, and sometimes introduce themselves as others. Alexa? "Yes?" Play Despacito. "Des-Pa-cITO-"

Bio: Ash doesn't know where they came from, or why they are here. They don't know how old they are, or how much time they have, so they plan to have as much fun as they can have while they still can. If things get too boring, they plan to make their own fun and drama. They don't know if they have a family, or if they're the only one. They know they're not human, so some of the stuff they do and say are for the reactions most of the time. It's funny how they react to different things, they believe.

Appearance: They tend to change their apperance at a whim, and can be anything from an animal to a genderbent version of someone else. Why? Why not. Haven't you ever wondered what a genderbent you looked like?

Extra: They're a shape shifter, if you haven't guessed. They can create illusions of other powers, but that's all it is. Illusions. They can split themselves into two to create their own drama, though they share the same last brain cell. It takes more energy, though, so they usually get tired after half a day of this.

Weapons: Nothing more than a pocket knife.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat May 11, 2019 12:11 am

Denied
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat May 11, 2019 2:40 am

Is it cause I forgot the password thing or in general?
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat May 11, 2019 8:52 am

In general. The character doesn't fit the concept of the RP, and generally just feels like little effort was made on it.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat May 11, 2019 9:45 am

That's fine. Honestly, the last part became true after the who-knows-how-many-times I rewrote it. Legacy has a tendancy to go back to the home board page when I leave the app, or just log me out entirely, so I got super lazy with it.

If you don't mind, I might try to throw in two characters cs's later if I actually get any time to do so unless things inevitably pop up like they usually do.

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Sun May 19, 2019 3:09 pm

CS: W.I.P.

Name: Cosa Shishi

Time in the Agency: None (Transfer Agent from another Country)

Sexual orientation: Peasants

Personality:
Cosa is arrogant and prideful, loving himself and only himself... And material things. He really, really loves material things. Oh! And people that make him feel nice. He loves those too. But mostly himself and his beautiful self. In his pursuit of vanity, Cosa can become quite erratic, seemingly doing things out of nowhere. Cosa also seems to have a convenient short-term memory, just happening to forget any wrongdoings he may or may not have committed. Devoid of any true morals, this young lad is most definitely not the best person to take on as a role model.

Bio: (If there isn't a sentence in here that is self referential to our discord for those who are a part of it, I'm gonna be sad.)

Appearance:

Extra: Royalty

Weapons: (Yeah I put it at the bottom. Why? Because fuck the standards." <----- I keep on doing this every time I try to close the parenthesis.)
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sat May 25, 2019 7:03 pm

Hmmmm, should Edward be here? Hmmmmmm
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Trashler

Post by Trashler » Sun May 26, 2019 12:18 am

The world is not ready for Edward. Maybe try his less popular brother, Edwardo? The one that works at Reasors?
Meh.