Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
BlondieBoy
Bronze

Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:59 am

I̼̪̟̩̊̂̿͒́t̖̙̫̼̝͈ ̧̣̼̝̹̦͓ͥ̽̈̈́̊̆̓h̵͖̮͉͔̝̰͎̆͂͒ͥấ͍͔̯s̝͍̫ͥ͛̅ ͓̲̜͖̰͈̓͋͌ͧͫb͈̙̩̭̺̘͋ͤ͠ȅ̗̯̀e̵̦͖̓̚n̼̫̟̗͎ͮͫͨͫ͐̄ ͕̯̻͍̮͙̲ͣ̾̈́͂f̰̮̅̍̌̔ạ̵͑͐̀r̡͎͇͚͕̣̳̺̂͋́̊̄ ̙̹̱̗̐ͧ͂̾̋̌t̷ͧö̳́͛͊ő͇̭ͪ̋͢ ͔͔̺͓͐̊ͯl̼̣̗͚̉ͦ͒̽̌ͅo̖̘̱͓̊̃n̶̘͓̼̼͕͈̖̐̎ͣ̓ͧg̸̱̯ͧ͌͆-

"Nope. Throw it out."

"Are you kidding me? It's a genius cold open that-"

"It's how you open every single time."

"Blondie!~"

"And now I get to be sick. Great."

"Maybe I'll just give them the title card."

"This is a pre-recorded message."

"Huh? Oh right right. Message to the new recruits and the old timers. Uhhh let me just...shuffle through my papers here...It's been a little while since I've had to add anything important. Anyways, welcome to the Agency. Or welcome for the 28th year or whatever for you old timers. Anyways...I'm sure plenty of you are strong and itching for a fight, like the Agency heroes that crushed the enemy hydrians under their feet, and went on to stop even greater threats to our world and galaxy.....Well none of you are going to be heroes like that so that even bother. Oh I found my exposition book. Let's see here...Yada yada blown up mothership Yada yada prosperity and peace yada yada new nation yada artificial intelligence advancements yada boring. Life is boring now, you'll get the gist of it real soon. Maybe you'll get to stop a robber if you're lucky."

"Thank you for listening to this message."

"Can you get her off of me I'm trying to write."

Hell no. You're dating her, you deal with her you filth. I've got rules to catch people up on, so give me a good anime sprite so I can explain."

"I'll show you a "good sprite"."

"I am going to full on kick you from the discord server for this."

"Alright so here's how its gonna be. Blondie and I decided that we want to keep trying new ideas for the never ending war universe and that's how we ended up at this lighthearted mess. Also blondie didn't ask for any of my input when writing these lines for me, so if you're upset I dont sound like I normally do, it's his fault and you should blame him. And yeah, I'm mostly talking to you Real Moddy. Don't let him get away with this shit. From fictional you to real you, don't put up with that. Anyways, hope you enjoy this spin on things."

=========================================

~Rules~
-No autokill or permanent effects without permission.

-You know how I am with powers. I love OP characters, just make sure all your attacks are able to be avoided. And yourcharacterisnotgod. Don’t afraid to have your character lose a fight.

-During free time, when there is no plot, feel free to be as dramatic as you want. Start all the problems. But just don’t get in the way too much when plot actually begins.

-Be active as you can but be considerate. I don't wanna get some shut eye and come back to a lifetime supply of letters.

-The minimum post requirements for this RP is the Casual max, at least 4 sentences per post. Of course more is always welcome.

-Please try to be grammatically correct in your posts, it just makes it so much easier for other people.

-If you would like to create your own group or organization within the RP then just PM me. Tell me who it’s own by and give me a general description of what the group is about.

-Put “RAY makes my day” somewhere in your CS

-I love character development, if something’s going on in the RP that you would like to use to help build your character then just let me know. If you’d like to place your own plot then let me know as well. Though there’s already some stuff planned so it may be awhile.

"You know blondie this was literally my rules for City of Chambers except you just deleted the part about the discord."

"I don't like making new rules when there's already tons to pull from."

"Of course you don't. How silly of me."

"Anyways just to be clear guys, I'm super good with you making your characters as powerful as you want. Most of you know the world is very technologically advanced. Just know that there isn't going to be huge battle scenes where you can show off all your cool OP moves. Like the first arc of the rp is going to revolve around a mugging situation of an old lady-"

"Are you trying to scare them off?"

"Blondie!~"

"Why did your colo- nah. You know what, I aint even gonna ask that stupid shit."

CS:

Name:

Time in the Agency: (Uhhhhhhhh say from New-16 years? I guess?)

Sexual orientation: (Im open to literally anything here. This is an absolutely pointless piece of information for the story so have fun with it.)

Personality: (Couldn't care less how edgy it gets. Just remember this rp is super lighthearted lol.)

Bio: (If there isn't a sentence in here that is self referential to our discord for those who are a part of it, I'm gonna be sad.)

Appearance:

Extra:

Weapons: (Yeah I put it at the bottom. Why? Because fuck the standards." <----- I keep on doing this every time I try to close the parenthesis.)

"Why the FUCK do you keep making me call you blondie you bitch? Huh babe? You only gave me TWO F**** LINES?! ARE YOU SERIOUS-"

"Alright there laur-"

"Umm excuse me? The fuck? Are you just gonna expose my name like that? Huh Vincent?"

"Wow. I give you an extra line and this is what you do to me? Moddy can a brotha get some help?"

"Hell no."
Last edited by BlondieBoy on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Dead_Inside

Re: Never Ending Boredom. [REQ] Help Wanted.

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:08 pm

I'm interested?
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:36 pm

Great!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Time for Mysterica's return... Maybe... I haven't been motivated to rp in awhile...
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:38 pm

I'm interested!

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Monika wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 pm
Time for Mysterica's return... Maybe... I haven't been motivated to rp in awhile...
:( I'm hurt, Monika.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:06 pm

why?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Monika wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 pm
It's definitely going to be a lot more lighthearted this time around lol. Kinda like one punch man in tone, except there aren't going to be any big baddies to use your super strong gadgets on. Oh you've got a rocket powered grenade attached to a fire axe? Good luck using that on the Robber who has "Plot Armor" for the time being!

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:11 pm

I like the parts where I talk!
I'm Blondie's Princess

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Someone has to.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap