[REQ][O] To Start Anew

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Acdeia
Bronze

Re: (Sim)To Start Anew

Post by Acdeia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:13 pm

@yourbabyrose and saheen tikeerleesh, please check the rules
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Fixed.

Acdeia
Bronze

Post by Acdeia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Kay. Thanks! You're accepted
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Unicorns

CS Template
Name: Alexandra Hancock
S.O. Heterosexual
Personality: She can be shy and quiet but can be very stubborn. Loyal to close friends and is hard to earn her trust. She's pretty open though and will lend a helping hand. But once a friend she won't let you go since she had none. Friendship means everything to her.
Short bio: Alexandra had the everyday childhood of a seven year old till the taking, as she called it. She was scared to death as she was held at gunpoint a couple of times I've the years for misbehaving and trying to get away. She missed her parents she knew cared for her. As she got old she grew more quiet. All hope of leaving had vanished. After deaths of her friends she kept to herself more and didn't want to have any relationships at all in fear of being hurt.
Appearance:
Extra: Alexandra always has her hair up. If it's down you know something is wrong or she is crazy in the head.
Last edited by Winter on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

yourbabyrose

Post by yourbabyrose » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Oh, darn. I always forget to add the code word when I'm making a cs (get so distracted) I've edited it! So sorry, by the way!
a little ray of sunshine. 💫

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:52 pm

I do the same rose. XD
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Acdeia
Bronze

Post by Acdeia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:09 pm

@yourbabyrose, Np, I do it all the time. Also, accepted!

@Winter, please reread the rules
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 am

Oopsie I thought I had to say seems

Acdeia
Bronze

Post by Acdeia » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:46 am

It's all good, accepted
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Acdeia
Bronze

Re: [REQ][O]To Start Anew

Post by Acdeia » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 am

Name-Wren Starkweather

Age-13

Gender-Female

S.O.-Straight

Personality- Wren is usually a very happy girl. She refuses to allow her lack of eyesight to cause her to be a liability to others. Her stubbornness on this matter carried onto just about everything else. Also she lacks social skills and is very shy due to be taken away at such a young age, her only social interactions are few in number.

Bio-Wren was taken from her home when she was 3 yrs old. She was one of the first to undergo procedures as well and lost her eye sight from one of them. In order to be able to further test her mental abilities, the doctors ended up getting a tutor to teach her Braille while the other children learned how to read and write. She was overjoyed to return to her home but at the point, her parents were no more than strangers to her. Still, Wren made the best of it. She rebuilt her relationships with her parents and began homeschooling a week or two into her return after some pleading with her parents. Her teacher was astounded to find that not only had Wren been educated up to the level she needed to be at, but also a bit further than that. She also began picking up information at a very quick pace which, unbeknownst to others, was due to the experiments she had suffered through. A few months after that in March, she was ready to begin school. Wren ended up skipping two grades over summer with the plan being to have her in seventh grade but she was able to go to high school to her relief as most of the other kids were going there as well.

Extra-Uniccooorrrnnnnnsssssss....../ Wren is blind but her other senses are enhanced

Appearance-
Anime
(Just w/green eyes)

Real
(W/shorter hair)
Last edited by Acdeia on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°