[REQ] Class of Heroes

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Archer_Algren
Bronze

[REQ] Class of Heroes

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:27 am

Class of Heroes
Particus Academy, the newest Adventurer Academy to open its doors. Since the appearance of the labyrinths, a mysterious set of paths that transverse the mountains and forests, many youths have been inspired to venture within in search of their treasures and secrets. Particus Academy was built to help students reach their goals, now a new semester is about to begin and with any luck some lucky student might have the chance of a lifetime to bring fame to Particus.

Rules: No god mod's, and NO killing off anyone, this is meant to be a relaxing thing.
The Races are:
Humans

Elves

Dwarves

Erdgeists(nature spirits in artificial bodies)

halfling(similar to a hobbit)

Sprite

felpier(half cat half human)

Drake(half dragon half human)

Diablon(demon)

Celestian(angel)
Just send me the following details if you're interested

name:
Major:(job class)
Race:
app:(optional)
bio:(reason for enrollment)

Majors are:
thief
ninja
wizard
magic knight
cleric
nurse
warrior
samurai
archer
gunner
alchemist
artisan
monk
psychic
idol

classes are:
adventuring(any class can actually qualify for this, but it it does lean toward catering frontline fighters such as Warriors and Samurai)
healing(deals with the healing arts Majors in this class are Clerics and Nurses)
alchemy(deals with the brewing of potions for a wide variety of uses and the synthesis of items, Alchemist and Artisan fall under this)
magic(deals with offensive magic, Wizards and Magic Knights fall under this)
ranger(deals with ranged combat and survival skills Major’s under this are Gunner and Archer)
support(deals with the ability to assist other adventurers through your Major’s skills, Major’s under this are the Idol, Psychic, Ninja and Thief)
(I'll also be the homeroom teacher miss yuno and maybe other students)
ImageImage

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Re: [REQ] Class of Heroes

Post by Apophis » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:47 am

I might be interested, but I need to decide if I wanna be a neko or an angel first.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:00 am

I see, well, I’ll try to post a CS for my teacher characters later it I can, and maybe a student.
ImageImage

skp

Post by skp » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am

I am interested

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:44 am

Kindly post your CS here then and I’ll review it when I have the time.
ImageImage

StarMoon

Post by StarMoon » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:20 pm

can I join as well?

~(°-°~) ~(°-°)~ (~°-°)~
~(^-^~) ~(^-^)~ (~^-^)~

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:38 am

Yes, you may, just make a character sheet and put it here for me to review.
ImageImage

skp

Post by skp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:17 am

name:Shu Pyon
class:(Adventuring)
Major:(Samurai)
Race: Human
app:5'10"
Light Brown Hair, Brown eyes
Slightly spiked back, as if gelled
Average build
Wears eastern style armor and clothes (Kimono esq garb/Kikko plate underneath)
An odd necklace, that hanging from the bottom resembles a 3 inch long bejeweled katana)
On his left hip a Katana is equipped. The black scabbard gleems in any light only showing the
fireworks exploding into flower patterns.
bio:Shoko, shu's future bride of an arranged marriage, had filed an application to Particus
Academy. Her family's influence and intrigue seem to stretch to all the ends of the earth. Yet no
one has heard of them. Shu's parents have always been simple folk, to Shu any way. They made a
living off farming and selling their yield. His mother always said
"If you believe that good lie in peoples hearts, you too can show them the way."
Shu never understood what she had ment. His father was a strong silent type, never speaking.
He would only reply in had gestures and nods. Everyday his parents forced him to do chores. Odd
ones at that. Chopping trees from the top down, fish while swimming using only his hands, etc.
Until one day, a beautiful woman with twenty body guards knocked at their door. Shu's father opened
and had spoken for the first time in Shu's life.
"This is Shu, your husband. He is fully trained to deal with even the toughest monsters."
Shu in shock couldn't grasp all that had just transpired. The woman examined him up and down.
She gave a smile.
"Do you think you could deal with my bodyguards?" She had asked
"I-I-I don't believe in fighting! Everyone can be friends!" Shu managed to stammer
"That is not what I asked."
"I don't know..."
"My son can handle at least ten more of those bodyguards." Shu's father added
"Show me. Only people that can protect the Kitsubami Clan members are allowed to even be eligible to combine
their clan and meld our families!" The woman commanded
"Oh! Uh, Uh, I'm Shu. You are very pretty." Shu complimented her
"I have been told that quite often, to me those are just empty words." She rebuffed
"Not your looks, your aura." Shu countered
The woman was not sure how to act. She felt embarrased, wanting Shu's attention.
"Fine. Guards, destroy their crops." She commanded
The guards began smashing and stomping crops. Shu's parents stood idle, as if they knew they could do
nothing to stop them.
"Stop it!" Shu yelled
"Make them." She commanded
Shu hesitated. He didn't know what to do. If he fought, he is throwing away what he believes in. If he doesn't,
his parents are sure to starve for the next few weeks. He grabbed a near by broom and snapped off the broom's
head.
"I. Said. Stop it!" Shu yelled as he held his broom stick as he would a sword
The guards continued.

"I don't understand. How did you do that?" The woman asked as she watched her all her bodyguards drop
unconcious.
"I actually, don't know." Shu responded
"Shoko. I am Shoko Kitsubami."
"Shu Pyon." Shu smiled at her
"Shu, please go clean the garden while Ms.Kitsubami has a chat with us." Shu's mother commanded
"Okay." Shu agreed before scampering off

Shu yawned. Goggily, he tried to remember what he had to do that day. Nothing.
"Shu! You are going to be late for your opening ceremony!" Shu's mother yelled out to him.
"Opening ceremony?" Shu asked himself
Shu followed his mother's directions and left down the road. About four hours of walking, Shu met his father.
"Son. Your mother and I did not enroll you into this school. It was the work of Shoko Kitsubami. For now just do it."

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:29 am

skp wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:17 am
Average build
An odd necklace, that hanging from the bottom resembles a 3 inch long bejeweled katana)
On his left hip a Katana is equipped. The black scabbard gleems in any light only showing the
bio:Shoko, shu's future bride of an arranged marriage, had filed an application to Particus
Academy. Her family's influence and intrigue seem to stretch to all the ends of the earth. Yet no
one has heard of them. Shu's parents have always been simple folk, to Shu any way. They made a
living off farming and selling their yield. His mother always said
"If you believe that good lie in peoples hearts, you too can show them the way."
Shu never understood what she had ment. His father was a strong silent type, never speaking.
He would only reply in had gestures and nods. Everyday his parents forced him to do chores. Odd
ones at that. Chopping trees from the top down, fish while swimming using only his hands, etc.
Until one day, a beautiful woman with twenty body guards knocked at their door. Shu's father opened
and had spoken for the first time in Shu's life.
"This is Shu, your husband. He is fully trained to deal with even the toughest monsters."
Shu in shock couldn't grasp all that had just transpired. The woman examined him up and down.
She gave a smile.
"Do you think you could deal with my bodyguards?" She had asked
"I-I-I don't believe in fighting! Everyone can be friends!" Shu managed to stammer
"That is not what I asked."
"I don't know..."
"My son can handle at least ten more of those bodyguards." Shu's father added
"Show me. Only people that can protect the Kitsubami Clan members are allowed to even be eligible to combine
their clan and meld our families!" The woman commanded
"Oh! Uh, Uh, I'm Shu. You are very pretty." Shu complimented her
"I have been told that quite often, to me those are just empty words." She rebuffed
"Not your looks, your aura." Shu countered
The woman was not sure how to act. She felt embarrased, wanting Shu's attention.
"Fine. Guards, destroy their crops." She commanded
The guards began smashing and stomping crops. Shu's parents stood idle, as if they knew they could do
nothing to stop them.
"Stop it!" Shu yelled
"Make them." She commanded
Shu hesitated. He didn't know what to do. If he fought, he is throwing away what he believes in. If he doesn't,
his parents are sure to starve for the next few weeks. He grabbed a near by broom and snapped off the broom's
head.
"I. Said. Stop it!" Shu yelled as he held his broom stick as he would a sword
The guards continued.

"I don't understand. How did you do that?" The woman asked as she watched her all her bodyguards drop
unconcious.
"I actually, don't know." Shu responded
"Shoko. I am Shoko Kitsubami."
"Shu Pyon." Shu smiled at her
"Shu, please go clean the garden while Ms.Kitsubami has a chat with us." Shu's mother commanded
"Okay." Shu agreed before scampering off

Shu yawned. Goggily, he tried to remember what he had to do that day. Nothing.
"Shu! You are going to be late for your opening ceremony!" Shu's mother yelled out to him.
"Opening ceremony?" Shu asked himself
Shu followed his mother's directions and left down the road. About four hours of walking, Shu met his father.
"Son. Your mother and I did not enroll you into this school. It was the work of Shoko Kitsubami. For now just do it."
Could you kindly keep the Bio brief and informative? Not a full on short story.
ImageImage

skp

Post by skp » Tue May 07, 2019 5:43 am

Like this?

Average build