[REQ] Suped-up

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Nivie_Apple

[REQ] Suped-up

Post by Nivie_Apple » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 am

You wake up, maybe do a little stretching, get yourself ready, and head out the door. Wherever you’re going, be it the your job or that coffee shop down the block, it’s close, and you make the unfortunate decision to walk right past your car, if you have one that is, and down the street. You stroll past buildings, parked cars, and a number of people, maybe you know them maybe you don’t, but around one bend you stop suddenly. A shiver runs down your spine as something bright, even brighter, it seems to you, than that glowing orb in the sky, catches your eye. Suddenly distracted from your previous destination, you take a few steps towards the source of the shine, and move down an alley, away from the crowd. As sudden as it had appeared, the brightness vanishes and a chill runs down your spine.

Nothing happens after that... at least, nothing that you can remember, until you wake up that is. Before we get into that, how about a little background. You were a pretty ordinary human, going about your life as only you can, but you had potential. At least, that’s what some guy named Roger believed. You see, Roger is a scientist, a very rich and eccentric scientist, in fact. A few years ago he began working on a project, and now he’s ready to test out his theory. He developed a number of special serums, each slightly different variations of the same stuff, which can give any person special... skills. Super powers, you might call them. After a round of experiments, he sent out his men to watch for some guinea pigs, or candidates, people with certain qualifications. Qualifications based on honor, compassion, loyalty, bravery, quick thinking, passion, etc. That’s how they found you. Somehow, you fit his bill, based on something about you. He sent out his collection task force to snatch you off the streets and injected you with one of the six (number may change) serums he created. After that, you were placed in a top secret location and left there, along with your five (again, number may change) companions, to be faced with whatever testing Roger has cooked up for you. When you wake up, the symptoms of Roger’s serum may be instant, or they might take a few minutes longer, but either way, you will have changed, and, for your sake, you will have to adapt to that change pretty darn quick.

Alrighty then. That’s basically the plot. You and five (once again, number may change) other people have been injected with a fancy serum that gives you special powers and then dropped into Roger’s testing chamber. You don’t know anything about it right now, and you don’t know each other. All of you came from different backgrounds, different locations, and have different ways of thinking, but now you are all together and will probably need to work as a team if you want to make it through this. A couple specifications I have for your characters: no bad guy types (remember, even if you are not the perfect superhero type, Roger chose you for a reason, so you will need at least one redeeming characteristic, be it loyalty, bravery, or smarts), no crazy powers (Roger did not turn you into a demon or something, so try for powers like water manipulation or super speed or something. Although I will encourage creativity! Just make sure I give the ‘o.k.’ on your power and we’ll be good). Also, keep in mind that you were living a pretty normal life before you got whammied by some freaky scientist guy, so try to act like that while roleplaying.

Rules:
1. No being Overpowered
2. No making it all about you
3. Keep any swearing to a minimum
4. Basically, if you think something is bad, don’t do it... I’m asking you to use common sense

I think that’s all for that though.

If you're interested, let me know and we can get you in as a reserved spotspot, then once you fill out a character sheet, we can get you in officially. For now, there are 5 open positions, but if interest is low I'll remove some or if we get very popular I might add a few.

CS Page: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=283138#p283138
REQ Page: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 51#p281851

Characters:
1. Me (Phoebe)
2. Adara (Reserved)
3. anotherbabyrose (Tallulah)
4. Gecko (Reserved)
5. Heilerkatze (Blaze)
_.
_.
Last edited by Nivie_Apple on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Wow. That was... um... great? Uh... What exactly just happend?

Adara

Re: [REQ] Suped-up

Post by Adara » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:32 am

hi, can i reserve a spot? also, it doesn’t specify the age range? also for the powers (if i’m to be accepted), i’m still choosing between air / light manipulation

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:33 am

Interested
Proud MAP Supporter

Nivie_Apple

Post by Nivie_Apple » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 am

Adara wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:32 am
hi, can i reserve a spot? also, it doesn’t specify the age range? also for the powers (if i’m to be accepted), i’m still choosing between air / light manipulation
Definitely! Age range should be anywhere between 17 and 30 I think. Either of those powers would work!

Nivie_Apple

Post by Nivie_Apple » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:04 am

CS Page:

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11386

And Moddy, if you want a reserved spot, just let me know :D

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:30 am

I love rule #2... what idiot made an rp all about them?! I’ve never done that, of course not, nope!

I’ll take a spot though please and thank you.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Nivie_Apple

Post by Nivie_Apple » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 am

anotherbabyrose wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:30 am
I love rule #2... what idiot made an rp all about them?! I’ve never done that, of course not, nope!

I’ll take a spot though please and thank you.
Sweet! I'll get you reserved right away!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:43 pm

I'll join in!
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Heilerkatze

Post by Heilerkatze » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:21 pm

oooh Sounds fun :D
id like to join
Be wild! Be free! be what YOU want to be, not what others want you to be!

Nivie_Apple

Post by Nivie_Apple » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:30 pm

Alright! Welcome Gecko and HeilerHeilerkatze! All people who have rereserved a spot, just go to the CS thread linked above and make your character!