Power 2x1

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Annicetta

Power 2x1

Post by Annicetta » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 am

So I'm new to this site.Please excuse any silly errors of grammaire or of spelling.Ty :)
Muse A is a young teenager of about 17 who was shunned and shamed by the world,for a power they could not control.They were tossed away and into an asylum for demented children.That was until they remembered Muse B who was their only childhood friend.Muse B is the only one who isn't afraid to be near Muse A.That is until Muse A meets Muse C who ends up loving everything about Muse A.But they want to use Muse A's powers to help the army that is killing the earth.The army that has turned Muse A's home to an organized gray sphere.But maybe Muse C has other intentions..Maybe Muse C really does love Muse A?But what if Muse A loves Muse B?
I would like to be Muse A
I will post the character sheet when someone comments they want to to.
The ideas for this rp came from the series Shatter Me.
Annicetta~

Annicetta

Re: Power 2x1

Post by Annicetta » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 am

Name:Lia
Sex:Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:Lia is sarcastic and witty.She stands up for what she thinks is right and it is incredibly hard to prove her wrong.She is usually a leader and doesn't take no for an answer.
Appearance:https://goo.gl/images/YoCMtp
Other:She wears a pair of short Jean shorts and a tank top with a plaid shirt.
Annicetta~